Anyone else have this problem with the ESPP EasyStep Wizard in Q2003 and Q2004?

Rudy Bahr

Sep 1, 2003, 12:39:56 PM9/1/03
Hi.

I upgraded to 2004 Premier yesterday (Costco has a great deal on
these, if you're looking for it -- nets out to be about $37 after the
rebate), hoping it would solve a problem I had in 2003.

When I use the EasyStep wizard (and I don't think there's another way
to do this) to sell ESPP shares, I get to the last screen where it
summarizes all my sell information. But when I click on the "Done"
button, Quicken doesn't do anything: the wizard just stays up and it
doesn't enter any transactions!

Anyone else have this problem? It started happening in Q2003 and I
was hoping an upgrade to 2004 would fix it -- but no dice. (It's a
sad state of affairs, I suppose, that I was thinking the upgrade would
be a cheaper path to solve this problem vs. talking to their tech
support!)