Refreshfix

Henrichsen

Jan 21, 2003, 6:50:30 PM1/21/03
What will work with 41.09 and win2000pro?
Got Nvidia Refresh rate fix MKII v2.01 E, and
it does not work.

Regards,
Martin

The Nicholson's

Jan 21, 2003, 7:32:04 PM1/21/03
Shit!

that bloody refresh rate fix messed up my XP OS large!

Had to pull a system rollback to repair.

"Henrichsen" <mkhenr...@mail.dk> wrote in message

Roach

Jan 21, 2003, 8:19:01 PM1/21/03
refresh lock works with every set of drivers ive thrown at it t date without
a problem
http://www.pagehosting.co.uk/rl/

"The Nicholson's" <rockl...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Ken

Jan 21, 2003, 10:22:49 PM1/21/03
u can try the new riva tunner.

--
Ken
kengrayfieldATdespammed.com
"Roach" <ro...@charter.net> wrote in message

Earth Angel

Jan 22, 2003, 8:44:03 AM1/22/03
Roach wrote:
> refresh lock works with every set of drivers ive thrown at it t date
> without a problem
> http://www.pagehosting.co.uk/rl/

I would suggest refresh force - even the author of refresh lock suggests
replacing it with refreshforce! (single run, nothing running in memory)...

http://www.pagehosting.co.uk/rf

*Sharkey*

Jan 22, 2003, 11:29:25 AM1/22/03

Try Nvidia Refresh rate fix MKII v2.10 E instead, it works with mine
41.09

Greetings and read you later! * Live never to be ashamed if anything you
Arjan "Sharkey" * do or say is published around the world-
E-mail: arj...@xs4all.xl * even if what is published is not true.*
To mail me: xl = nl Richard Bach; Illusions

Reckless

Jan 22, 2003, 1:24:39 PM1/22/03
I used it, it works 100% and is better than all the resident and sometimes
driver specific utils available.

"Earth Angel" <no...@none.none> wrote in message

coolscan

Jan 22, 2003, 3:46:01 PM1/22/03

"Henrichsen" <mkhenr...@mail.dk> wrote in message

You can change the refresh rate in Windows XP ( and probably Windows 2000)
for games from the default 60Hz to anything your monitor is capable off by
doing the next: run ->dxdiag ->tab more help ->override ->override value
75 ->ok ->exit. Now all your games using directX will run with a refresh
rate of 75Hz.

Jack.

Mette

Jan 22, 2003, 6:45:33 PM1/22/03