One Day Left of the Boycott.

1 view

John Fuhrer

Dec 15, 2009, 12:36:46 AM12/15/09
And as predicted the Linux vermin "detective work" has of course proven
that none of us has stuck to the bargain. Yet as usual, they offer no proof
at all other than the fact that a lot of people use certain newsreaders and
a lot of people use the same servers. Of course it's obvious that a couple
of the loose screws over there in COLA have been salting the group with
fake troll messages just to discredit us. Doesn't matter at all because I
have not posted there since 11/16 and I may not ever post there again
because reading that group for a month has been a real eye opener.

There are some truly sick, deceptive, lying, mentally ill scumbags in
comp.os.linux.advocacy and there is little to no productive discussion.
They proved it by faking troll posts.
They confirmed that what gets posted there is just the same boring spam and
they even had to enlist new losers like that Goblin joker to pump up the
post count. That 8 ball is a real piece of work. It figures he is a
Schestowitz supporter. Schestowitz has a knack for attracting the real
oddballs. Oh well, I'll probably pop in there just to let them know I kept
my part of the deal. They will of course deny it, go into discredit mode
and when asked for proof, will never offer any.
Just like they have been doing for almost 20 years now.