Re: Saving Flash

Message has been deleted

miskairal

Sep 3, 2008, 2:47:10 AM9/3/08
JustWo...@nowhere.com wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I relize this has probably been run through the mill but need to find
> something that will allow me to capture Flash from a web page to save to my
> hard drive.
>
> I use Firefox and have tried several programs with no luck.
>
> Here is the site I'm trying to pull from.
>
> http://www.cruisinillinoistv.com/players/clips/vid_47.shtml
>

> TIA
Here are some links that tell you how to do it if that's any help?
http://tips4weblife.blogspot.com/2007/08/save-flash-video-elements-with-firefox.html
http://www.funponsel.com/blog/archives/2005/10/23/using-firefox-to-save-any-movieflash-from-website-to-your-computer/
Message has been deleted

veeger...@snowcrest.net

Sep 3, 2008, 2:39:40 PM9/3/08
On 3 Sep 2008 02:23:34 -0000, JustWo...@nowhere.com wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I relize this has probably been run through the mill but need to find
>something that will allow me to capture Flash from a web page to save to my
>hard drive.
>
>I use Firefox and have tried several programs with no luck.
>
>Here is the site I'm trying to pull from.
>
>http://www.cruisinillinoistv.com/players/clips/vid_47.shtml
>

>TIA
>

>Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
>non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
>reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
>di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
>Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
> https://www.mixmaster.it

Have you tried the new version of SnagIt v9?
--

Vintage Burgundy 65 Fastback 2+2, 289 OEM 4bbl, Custom C4,
OEM front disc/rear drum P/R&P, 16x8" V40s, BFG gForce

Message has been deleted

Isabelle Cecchini

Sep 6, 2008, 4:17:49 AM9/6/08
JustWo...@nowhere.com a écrit :

> Greetings,
>
> I relize this has probably been run through the mill but need to find
> something that will allow me to capture Flash from a web page to save to my
> hard drive.
>
> I use Firefox and have tried several programs with no luck.
>
> Here is the site I'm trying to pull from.
>
> http://www.cruisinillinoistv.com/players/clips/vid_47.shtml
>

> TIA

Orbit Downloader

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/download.htm

I use the "Grab++" feature to capture flv files. I tried it on the site
you mentioned, and it worked.

--
Isabelle Cecchini

Message has been deleted

Isabelle Cecchini

Sep 6, 2008, 3:23:15 PM9/6/08
JustWo...@nowhere.com a écrit :
[...]
> Might I ask if you have a program you
> would recomend to convert the flv file to something more usefull?

I've used XMedia Recode with good results:
http://www.xmedia-recode.de/download.html

I see that it has been nominated in the thread about the PL 2008 Program
Nominations, here in this newsgroup.

The program initially installs in German, but you can change that by
going to Optionen, then Sprache, and switching to English. Then you
restart the program.

--
Isabelle Cecchini

Message has been deleted