[OT] Caution: Hummingbird is known to forge identities (proof enclosed)

Craig

Mar 20, 2008, 2:05:10 PM3/20/08
[N.B. This is for the record now that I understand the proof to be
incontrovertible]

The poster known as "Hummingbird" is willing, and has, forged posts from
other, regular and legitimate, posters on alt.comp.freeware. This is
intended as a warning and record.

If it appears that someone has posted something "out of character" for
them, consider the above before responding. Thanks to Rom & Ron for
bringing it to my attention. Thanks also to John Corliss & Incredulous
for catching and collating the proof in <13u1v89...@corp.supernews.com>

-Craig

--proof of Hummingbird forging posts from others---

Ashkenazi <Franqli...@octanews.kissmyass.com>

goyem <go...@church.com>

Franky& Jonny <WeMeetOnPat...@EveryOpportunity.octanoos.org>

Jon+Franklin <WeAre...@octanews.kiss.kiss.organs.com>

Frank.lin <lip.s...@lert.invalid.com>

JC bonehead <trol...@anytime.invalid.com>

Duckling Club <quack.qu...@dawn.invalid.com>

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL <corliss.i...@home.invalid.com>

hummingbird

Mar 20, 2008, 3:42:29 PM3/20/08

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:05:10 GMT 'Craig'
wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

>[N.B. This is for the record now that I understand the proof to be
>incontrovertible]

Rubbish Craig. You are showing yourself to be yet another lying
member of the pricelessware goon squad.

I suggest you study the info you posted more closely.

--
There is no such thing as the "alt.comp.freeware Ware Glossary".
There is only the "Pricelessware Ware Glossary" or "Ware Glossary".

The glossary was created by a few people associated with the
pricelesswarehome.org website, who decided to call their glossary the
"alt.comp.freeware Ware Glossary" to mislead onlookers into believing
that it represents the collective work of, and has been approved by,
those who post to alt.comp.freeware. That is totally untrue.

Franklin

Mar 20, 2008, 4:50:42 PM3/20/08
On Thu 20 Mar 2008 18:05:10, Craig <netbu...@REMOVEgmail.com>
wrote:

> [N.B. This is for the record now that I understand the proof to be
> incontrovertible]
>
> The poster known as "Hummingbird" is willing, and has, forged
> posts from other, regular and legitimate, posters on
> alt.comp.freeware. This is intended as a warning and record.
>
> If it appears that someone has posted something "out of character"
> for them, consider the above before responding. Thanks to Rom &
> Ron for bringing it to my attention. Thanks also to John Corliss
> & Incredulous for catching and collating the proof in
> <13u1v89...@corp.supernews.com>
>
> -Craig

Craig,

Of course not all sockpuppets are from Hummingbird but here are a
couple more that are by Chris Millbank.

"Buster" <bus...@yahoo.com>
http://preview.tinyurl.com/24w45w
http://preview.tinyurl.com/ywzdhu

"LIBERATOR" <spy.e...@linuxmail.org>
http://preview.tinyurl.com/22nbqf etc

Richard Steinfeld

Mar 20, 2008, 11:47:45 PM3/20/08
Crazy Brenda?

hummingbird

Mar 21, 2008, 7:15:38 AM3/21/08

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:47:45 -0700 'Richard Steinfeld'
wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

>Crazy Brenda?

Psycho Franklin.