Re: Orbit downloader--the fastest free download manager.

Message has been deleted

Richard

Nov 9, 2006, 1:55:44 AM11/9/06

<yang...@dudu-inc.com> wrote in message
news:1163054537....@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
> Orbit is an indispensable tool for download acceleration. It has a
> smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file
> segmentation and safe P2P downloading technology to accelerate your
> downloads. It is a light-weight, powerful and easy-to-use application.
> Also it is well-known for its intuitive and user-friendly interface.
> Most of the features present in other download manager clients are
> present in orbit, including bandwidth prioritization, proxy servers,
> download categories, queue processor, enhanced virus protection on
> download completion. Additionally, Orbit can get flash games and
> audio/video from Web pages and grab videos from YouTube or other video
> sites.
>
> Feature laden, stable, user friendly, good looking. As a programmer, I
> really cannot mention how good Orbit is. I tried lots and lots of
> download managers and none other comes close. It used to be a very good
> example of commercial software; and now as a free product, I think it
> is priceless.

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

Sounds good. Any reviews?

eForm

Nov 9, 2006, 2:54:19 AM11/9/06

Ya, Orbit 1.0.0.1 right after install is trying to connect to DUDU.COM
:

Name: Adware.DuDu

TAC Rating: 4

Category: Adware

Adware.DuDu is a Chinese application that shows advertising while
browsing with Internet Explorer. It is part of a bundled install and
installs without user consent. There is also an English version of this
application.