Help me find these games

RB

Sep 12, 2002, 7:20:19 PM9/12/02
Please help me find these games:

Bulldozer
Sobokan
Motocross (Not the new one. This is a Win95 bases 2D game with a stunt
motorcycle. Im not even 100% sure
if the name is correct. )

Any help is appreciated.

shockedfrog

Sep 13, 2002, 11:17:14 AM9/13/02

"RB" <haak...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
im not sure about Bulldozer, but it's easy to find Sokoban games virtually
anywhere these days - some sites even have a section with just sokoban
games! www.google.com is the best place to start a search for it.

As for motorcross, I know of a gameboy game called motocross maniacs which
sounds like what you mention, but emulation is off topic here. Don't know
about any windows version though.

Seany

Sep 13, 2002, 4:06:26 PM9/13/02
I believe the Motocross game you refer to is/was written by an Italian, an
excellent 2D game too, taking a very springy trials bike through several
increasingly complicated levels to reach the "flower" floating at the end of
the level - excellent game, very addictive!

Name? - cant remember!

Lost it myself on my last re format, not seen on the net since. I'd like a
copy of this too!

---

Ted Hawkey

Sep 13, 2002, 8:12:41 PM9/13/02
RB

Try here

http://www.the-underdogs.org/

RB wrote:

--
Remove "_nospam" from my email address to get the correct one.

Shaun Hill

Sep 14, 2002, 12:36:20 AM9/14/02
Seany <sea...@ryan69.fsworld.co.uk> made everyone chuckle with his
witty remark:

> I believe the Motocross game you refer to is/was written by an
> Italian, an excellent 2D game too, taking a very springy trials bike
> through several increasingly complicated levels to reach the "flower"
> floating at the end of the level - excellent game, very addictive!
>
> Name? - cant remember!
>
> Lost it myself on my last re format, not seen on the net since. I'd
> like a copy of this too!

ME TOO!!! I was looking for this, and of course I couldn't find it. I
had formatted a while back, now I just remembered about this game, and
obviously I couldn't find the site. I thought it was called motocross
something, but obviously that won't work in a search engine, there are
100 other games with that in the name! I thought NOBODY else knew about
this game! I thought I'd lost it forever, now I'm hoping somebody will

PuppyKatt

Sep 14, 2002, 5:56:01 PM9/14/02
Motocross Madness, perhaps? I have the full version that came with a
Patriot computer many years ago. I never play it, and neither do my kids.
If this is the game you are referring to, I am willing to part with the disk
for free, but I need to know where to send it. It is not installed on my or
any other computer, and there are no copies made, so it is not piracy;
merely a gift. Reply to me in this group, and we can arrange to mail it to
you.
"Shaun Hill" <shau...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Shaun Hill

Sep 15, 2002, 12:00:25 AM9/15/02
PuppyKatt <pupp...@netscape.net> made everyone chuckle with his witty
remark:

> Motocross Madness, perhaps? I have the full version that came with a

> Patriot computer many years ago. I never play it, and neither do my
> kids. If this is the game you are referring to, I am willing to part
> with the disk for free, but I need to know where to send it. It is
> not installed on my or any other computer, and there are no copies
> made, so it is not piracy; merely a gift. Reply to me in this group,
> and we can arrange to mail it to you.

I thought that was the title, but then I searched and realized there's a
Microsoft commercial game that goes by the same name, so I coudn't find
it on a search engine. I do want it, but I don't really want to give
out any personal information. Could you upload it to a website (it
could be considered as abandon-ware ;), or at least look and see if
there's a link to the shareware version in the main menu?

Shaun Hill

Sep 15, 2002, 12:21:38 AM9/15/02
PuppyKatt <pupp...@netscape.net> made everyone chuckle with his witty
remark:

> Motocross Madness, perhaps? I have the full version that came with a

> Patriot computer many years ago. I never play it, and neither do my
> kids. If this is the game you are referring to, I am willing to part
> with the disk for free, but I need to know where to send it. It is
> not installed on my or any other computer, and there are no copies
> made, so it is not piracy; merely a gift. Reply to me in this group,
> and we can arrange to mail it to you.

NEVERMIND!!! I FOUND IT!!! THE GAME THAT HAD THE SIMILAR NAME WAS
ACTUALLY "ACTION SUPERCROSS", BUT I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF THE OTHER
GAME MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE, "ELASTO MANIA"! Sorry for the shouting,
I'm just so excited I found something that I never thought I'd find.
The official site is http://www.elastomania.com/, and I got the full
abandonware version of Action Supercross (not the shareware version)
from A-10 Tank Killer Abandonware, but could not find the full version
of Elasto Mania. This post is off-topic, since it talks about a game
that it shareware/abandonware, but if anybody forgot about the game like
me and had temporary amnesia ;), they'll be happy I posted this.

Seany

Sep 15, 2002, 7:23:08 AM9/15/02
Well done Shaun!

PuppyKatt

Sep 16, 2002, 10:45:27 AM9/16/02
I am happy that you found what you were looking for; I have no idea how to
upload onto the internet or to newsgroups! : )

"Shaun Hill" <shau...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

NEVERMIND!!! I FOUND IT!!! <snip>