Flight Sim

<<Joe>>

Apr 24, 2004, 7:44:50 AM4/24/04
with easy learning curve.Thanks.

MightyKitten

Apr 24, 2004, 8:58:24 AM4/24/04
<<Joe>> wrote:
> with easy learning curve.Thanks.

AeroStyle
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~takas/

Though it might be too simplistic, as it is not a real sim. I like it
though.

if I might get O/T for a Moment, Hellcats (Mac + PC), Fokker Triplane (mac)
and Valkyre (mac) are very simplistic (even I could get them in the air and
back on the ground again) or falcon 3.0 (I could take off, but never was
able to land)

Ther is also a freeware/relaesed abandonware version of Red baron, witch
should be faily simple, but I doubt it will work on W2k or XP. Download:
ftp://ftp.sierra.com/pub/goodies/pc/redbrn.exe

You could aso take a look at Dogfight: 80 years of Aerial Warfare at
http://old.the-underdogs.org/Microprose.htm

MigthyKitten

*ProteanThread*

Apr 24, 2004, 11:43:06 AM4/24/04
"MightyKitten" <Mighty...@127.0.0.1.zap> wrote in message

MK, what about a space shuttle or space station simulator ?

MightyKitten

Apr 24, 2004, 11:53:32 AM4/24/04

Ther is the one Gordon Darling wrote about in A.C.F that seems to be the
best one.

Let's see, wat was the site again. Must be something on Sourceforge.
Ah, here it is http://www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~martins/orbit/orbit.html

and here a page with some more add-ons
http://www.eharm.net/shop/freeware/orbiter/orbiter.html

I did not tried it yet but one day I'm ganna, because is looks very nice

MightyKitten

Ernest Fairchild

Apr 24, 2004, 12:00:24 PM4/24/04

> Ther is the one Gordon Darling wrote about in A.C.F that seems to be
the
> best one.
>
> Let's see, wat was the site again. Must be something on Sourceforge.
> Ah, here it is http://www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~martins/orbit/orbit.html

That looks major cool. Downloading it now. Thanks.

Have a great day!

Ernest
_____________________
"In the begining there was nothing, then God said, "Let there be
light"... and there was still nothing, but you could see it."

Stephanie

Apr 24, 2004, 6:05:57 PM4/24/04

"MightyKitten" <Mighty...@127.0.0.1.zap> wrote in message

---