Technical Recruiter at your service!

Jason Cash Turner

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
Hello all,

My name is Jason Turner and I am a technical recruiter for Hall-Kinion. We
are an IT recruitment firm that specializes in placing web and internet
developers, software application developers, and the occasional database and
network people as well.

After meeting with a representative from Knowbility.org at a recent
high-tech happy hour I came to the conclusion that those with disabilities,
be they blind, deaf or any such disability are a vastly under-utilized
resource and I would like to offer my assistance.

If you have any of the skill sets I previously mentioned and would like
assistance in finding a job within the industry please feel free to give me
a call or send me an email.

Sincerely,
Jason Turner