pamelyn ferdin

me

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
I did manage to find this page on Pamelyn Ferdin! http://www.pamferdin.com/
She was the one I was looking for info on in the first place.
She is about my age, and the first girl I ever "fell in love with" She is
such a cutie!
Pam if you see this, Thanks for the memories! and keep up the fight! I'm
for you all the way!
by the way, you are are still very beautiful!
Doug Jameson
do...@jameson.net
http://www.doug.jameson.net

Dave Hardenbrook

May 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/27/00
In article <e9MT4.34062$701.4...@news4.giganews.com>, m...@here.net
says...

> I did manage to find this page on Pamelyn Ferdin! http://www.pamferdin.com/
> She was the one I was looking for info on in the first place.
> She is about my age, and the first girl I ever "fell in love with" She is
> such a cutie!

I too am a fan of Pamelyn! I was nuts about her when she was on _Space
Academy_! (Do you know by any chance where I might find videos of that
show?)

(BTW, for anyone who thinks this thread is off-topic, Pam Ferdin did the
voice of Lucy in _A Boy Named Charlie Brown_ and some of the early TV
specials.)
--
-- Dave

Martin Evans

May 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/28/00
Between you, me, and the kitchen floor linoleum, she's more of a hottie
now than ever!

"...one mustn't criticize other people on grounds where he can't stand
perpendicular himself."
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court