Re: An apology for posting, my Craig Charles: Being a Presenter, on The Funk and Soul Show, at the BBC 6 Music Radio Station, to the alt.comedy.british newsgroup, twice on the trot!

Marie Birch

Feb 25, 2012, 11:48:54 AM2/25/12
Dear alt.comedy.british,

I sincerely apologise, for sending the same posting, to the
alt.comedy.british newsgroup, with regard, to Craig Charles: Being a
Presenter, on The Funk and Soul Show, at the BBC 6 Music Radio Station,
twice on the trot, but I am afraid, that the web reference, for the BBC
6 Music Radio Station's Main Website, via my first posting, which I had
originally sent, at 20.01 (8.01p.m), to the alt.comedy. british
newsgroup, was incorrect!

But that said, however, the web reference, for the BBC 6 Music Radio
Station's Main Website, for my second posting, which I had originally
sent, at 20.09 (8.09p.m), to the alt.comedy.british newsgroup, is
definitely, correct!

I sincerely apologise, for any inconvenience, caused, by this!

Thank you

Marie Birch