Kosher politically incorrect comedy or who decides what is funny and what gets commissioned?

1 view

evei...@yahoo.ca

Sep 20, 2005, 8:50:08 AM9/20/05
Bernard Manning is the sort of straight talking comedian the media has
branded a vile racist bigot and denied us access to while Steve Coogan
and Jewish comedian Sasha Baron Cohen base their entire careers on a
kosher form of political incorrectness and are lauded for it.

It is the height of fashion in media circles to take the piss out of
poor people like Vicky Pollard and chavs. I want to see a rennaisance
in comedy where Jews are lampooned for a change instead of being
constantly presented with Jewish comedians like Matt Lucas and Ali G
cruelly lampooning the poor and unintelligent, themes which might go
down really well in the kosher corridors of media power but do not
necessarily have such a great impact on the streets of Britain. No
wonder ratings are on a constant downward trend, and no, quality isn't
going up.

The Jewish influence on our media is only too apparant and so all
encompassing that no one questions this bias. In fact, far from being
'hideously white' the British media could just as easily be described
as being hideously jewish.

Who decides what is funny and what gets commissioned? Read
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/shadow/jewishmedia_uk.shtml for an
insight into media power in Britain.

evei...@yahoo.ca

Sep 20, 2005, 10:16:47 AM9/20/05
The article is rather unapologetic so here's the gist:

Even though the Jews are only 0.5% of the population in Britain, they
have an almost total grip on the media here. The television media that
they control broadcast into almost every home in Britain. BBC
television under the Jew Alan Yentob. Likewise ITV, which is controlled
by Carlton Communications plc under the Jew Michael Green and by
Granada plc under the Jew Steve Morrison, each of which broadcasts to
regions of 26 million, half of the population each. Daytime television
across the ITV network, which is broadcasted to the whole of Britain,
is mainly provided by Granada's Anglia Television under the Jew
Graham Creelman, while the rest of the time it is controlled by the
other regions controlled by Carlton Communications plc and Granada plc.
Likewise ITN, which provides the news for the ITV network, is
controlled by the Jew Michael Green and its programmes are broadcast to
the whole of Britain, while Carlton and Granada jointly own the London
News Network. Channel 4 under the Jew Giovanni Treves accounts for 10%
of all television viewing in Britain. Further, BSkyB controlled by the
suspected Jew and obsessively Zionist Rupert Murdoch broadcasts to over
10 million subscribers and their families. Meanwhile, the main two
production studios in Britain, including the largest one in Europe, are
controlled by Pinewood-Shepperton Limited, controlled by the Jew
Michael Grade. The situation is similar in radio, with all BBC radio
stations controlled by the Jewess Jenny Abramsky, alone accounting for
49% of all radio listening in Britain. Further, in total, over 85
million copies of Jewish controlled newspapers are sold in Britain
every week, controlled by the Jewish pornographer, Richard Desmond, the
suspected Jew and obsessively Zionist Rupert Murdoch, the Jew Guy
Zitter, the openly Shabbat Goy and rabidly Zionist Conrad Black and
"Mrs Black", who is the Jewess Barbara Amiel.

Surely that can't be fair, democratic or right?

Message has been deleted

Waldo Centini

Sep 20, 2005, 1:35:20 PM9/20/05
surprised us with

> Who decides what is funny and what gets commissioned? Read
> http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/shadow/jewishmedia_uk.shtml for an
> insight into media power in Britain.

At the risk of invoking Godwin, but would it in your opinion not also be a
jolly good idea to reinstate the NSDAP in Germany, and the Blackshirts in
Italy? To bestowe godness again on the emperor of Japan, and to rekindle
the ashes of the Axis?

In short, wouldn't you like to stamp your little feet to marschmusik? Get a
swastika tattooed on your forehead and take a short walk in a black
neighbourhood, do me a favour, please...

--
Waldo

*** Is This A Dead Parrot I See Before Me ***
To respond through email remove removespam

evei...@yahoo.ca

Sep 20, 2005, 4:16:23 PM9/20/05
Like I said, the article is a bit harsh that's why I reproduced a small
section of it.

So I take it you are more comfortable with the image of Jews of 60
years ago that the mainly Jew-run media constantly bombards us with
reminders of even though their present predicament as being
extraordinarily over-represented in positions of media power in Britain
is not worth a consideration and to talk of Jews automaticaly conjurs
up said images of the holocaust in some sort of eternal get out of jail
free card wheer any criticism must come from a Nazi? Come off it.

Ian F.

Sep 20, 2005, 7:03:02 PM9/20/05
<evei...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> Likewise ITV, which is controlled

> by Carlton Communications plc under Michael Green

<snip twaddle>

This drivel is so wrong as to be fatuous. It's years out of date, for a
start.

Ian

Waldo Centini

Sep 20, 2005, 11:59:30 PM9/20/05
surprised us with

> a bit harsh

No. Merely stupid and ill informed.

evei...@yahoo.ca

Sep 21, 2005, 12:14:27 PM9/21/05
A Jewish magazine once ran "Jews run hollywood - who cares?" on it's
cover. I suppose you fall into that camp. I don't.

I didn't care at one time either - I didn't care because the internet
had to be invented before I even got to find out about it!

Just being able to find out about it is the first nail in the coffin.
Already Jews are declaring their "Golden Age" is coming to and end. (
http://www.danielpipes.org/article/1759 )

That is a big bonus for the 99.5% of entertainment consumers who aren't
jews, and goddam if I am going to let people continue to tell them it
doesn't matter who's taking up the top perch and making all the money.

What's embarassing for them about all this is that it has took the free
exchange of information facilitated by the internet for it to become
common knowldge, as it should be.

Waldo Centini

Sep 21, 2005, 1:33:47 PM9/21/05
surprised us with

> common knowldge

Common yes. Knowledge no. I'd credit it with propaganda at best. You're a
stupid little person.

flamingkitties

Sep 25, 2005, 2:54:56 PM9/25/05
Where did the article originate?

(Waits for right-wing nazi source to be read out.)

Paul

Sep 27, 2005, 2:11:38 AM9/27/05
You and your kind are all too easily exposed as the kind of people that you are i.e. bigots, racist
or anti-Semites, and therefore cannot be taken seriously by any THINKING man or woman. The fact is,
is that your actions give you away every time eg. whether that be by disrobing your pointy white
hood or by your unrelenting diatribe re the evils of Judaism, blacks in our community etc etc.

Have you ever thought that these Jewish people have risen to these important positions through sheer
hard work, or their expertise in their chosen field of work etc? These very same people are more
often than not appointed by a board of directors who's main function is to grow their company's
bottom line. The fact that these board members are going to have a 99.5% chance of being non-Jewish
shows you that they (any Jewish directors) can have only so much impact on a board's decision making
process one way or another. Therefore it is more than likely that the decision to appoint a Jewish
man or woman to a high executive position was made not by a Jew, but by a Christian, Moslem, Hindu,
Buddhist, Atheist etc (excuse me if I left anyone out).

In ending, rather than espousing grotesque views re minorities in the community or winging about
what you see as a problem with Britain's media control, why not get a job in the industry to better
yourself (and Britain's media content)? If that's sounds all too difficult, how about amassing a
huge fortune yourself (yeah right!) in any endeavour of your choosing and buy out these media
empires one by one so that you, with a more balanced approach to comedy etc, can assert your own
beliefs on the rest of the viewing/listening public? Just a thought.

As for being (in your words) "fair, democratic or right" I would say that the system worked
perfectly!
If you have a better way to appoint leaders in a chosen field, other than through their own proven
abilities, please bring it forward because it's in here we can very easily expose ideas, people or
beliefs as being worthy of debate, or more often than not, not worth a rat's arse- which I believe
is the category in which your post falls into.

flamingkitties

Sep 29, 2005, 9:39:29 AM9/29/05
I wrote a big long rant as well, I deleted it because when it boiled
down to it, I just want to know where the article was forwarded from.
You can't stop the mindless drones without offing their leader.

Message has been deleted

Jedi Jonny

Oct 8, 2005, 8:23:39 PM10/8/05
> Bernard Manning isn't funny.
> Woody Allen, Ali G and Steve Coogan are.
> Nuff said.
> Mind you I do resent the term 'hideously white' which I think is
> racist. Otherwise that piece was bollocks.
> What I want to know is why the German Jews make such good physicists?
> But 'that's not for here'...

Bernard Manning isnt funny because you dont like him, and you prescribe to
the theory that you cant appreciate the past.
His comedy club used to be packed every night because a lot of people
thought otherwise. You cant argue with bums on seats.
As far as I know, he's retired now, but his career lasted for over thirty
years. Both Ali G & Steve Coogan cant and wont ever hold a torch to that
with their respective comedy careers.
Steve coogan, while very funny, has had to move into the movie business as
he couldn't maintain the level on TV.
Ali-G ? funny, but generally a one-gag-act.
Woody Allen... Talented writer, good actor, just not very likeable. Of the
three, Woody is the only one with a career similar to that of Bernard
manning.
It just seems to me that todays generation (of which, at 36 I belong to),
cares nothing of what has gone before. As in everything else, comedy styles
change. Machinery changes with new technology, but at the time, the old
machine was perfectly good because it was what was available at the time.
Dancing styles change, but then you PC guys would say that Michael Flatley
is better that Fred Astaire, cos he was rubbish, and lived in a black &
white era. Not like todays full colour wealthy hoofers eh ?
In fifteen or twenty years time, Ali-G & certain other "modern" funnymen
will have disappeared into UKgold-5, and have asked for their old jobs back
at Mcdonalds or wherever. You people and your politically correct
descendants will be looking back in horror at their careers, asking why we
found them funny.
Bernard Manning WAS funny. (fact) Ali-G IS funny. (fact).
You can argue all you want about racist this and homophobic that, but it was
right for the time and a VERY popular source for nearly every comedy on TV.
Ok, in our wonderful multicultural climate we live in today, it wouldn't
work. He belonged to the time.
Transpose Charlie Chaplin to the 1970's audience, and you'd find him sink
without a trace, after his first movie, Thats even if he'd have got one
commissioned. but back in the silent era, he was the king of comedy, and
packed them in to every theatre in the land.
You PC guys need to learn to appreciate the past. I've read a good few books
on the comedians that were around when I was a kid, and I've learned that
they all worked very hard to make us laugh, and for the kind of money (in
relation to todays pay) Ali-G and Coogan wouldn't even get out of bed for.

Here ends my tuppence worth.

Respect to the Krankies.

flamingkitties

Oct 9, 2005, 5:36:08 PM10/9/05

> You PC guys need to learn to appreciate the past.

There is a big difference between being anti-semetic and being PC.
For example, I don't class Hitler as being un-PC. He was a racist loony.

Anti-semetism leads to violence and segregation.
Being PC in any form can lead to segregation, but being PC is usually
done with people's best interests at hand.

I'm 24. I consider myself to be moderately PC. I do worry about
offending some sections of the community but am happy when I know my
limits around other people.

Manning was funny in his day, perhaps, I wasn't born then, but styles of
comedy out there today in the mainstream have changed. Manning's style
is out dated, and his material, along with Jim Davidson, et al, they
just can't get away with the things they say, this is because we are a
more accepting nation these days. We don't lock up our disabled people,
or dunk women with cats in a river to see if they float. We've grown up
and we're trying to become a more accepting nation.

Perhaps all the media outlets are led by Jewish people because they have
the skill and panache for that area. Hollywood is mostly run by Jewish
people too, and you can see a very pro-American stance in what comes out
of the US market (while under a neo-con government, who are predominatly
right-wing and Christian, you're going to get more and more, Christians
are quite happy to be on Israel's side because they believe that once
the Jews are returned to the holyland, the second coming will happen and
the Jews will go 'oops, we were wrong, sorry' and join up...so I am
told, I don't believe in organised religion so I like to read but not
get involved.)

>You PC guys need to learn to appreciate the past.

Which bits?
There are FAR better comics from Manning's era which should be
appreciated who didn't pick on people. In some sense, he's much like
Jimmy Carr, who is very much an 'old school' style performer, whose
material is aimed to pick on people. Comedians are the performers, the
jokes should be on them. Manning is a BAD example of his generation -
who didn't know any better, preaching to other people of the generation
who also didn't know any better. All people are equal. All of them.
There's no reason to pick on anyone, minority or other, unless they set
themselves up to do so. Being black, gay or of any other ethnic/sexual
persuasion, doesn't justify being a target. That's not being PC -
that's being HUMAN.

And all comedy is subjective. Coogan has sold out massive arenas,
Manning sold out working mens' clubs.

That's my twopence.
And FYI, I prefer Astaire to Flatley and Wayne Sleep.

fk

Paul

Oct 10, 2005, 5:49:22 AM10/10/05
well said- thank you.