Rowan in the Lion King

Carrie M. Chalupka

May 26, 1994, 11:12:05 AM5/26/94

Hey, all!
Does anyone know which character's voice Rowan Atkinson does in
Disney's THE LION KING? I saw the song listings, and Rowan has a
singing bit in one of the songs.
Thanks in advance...

Carrie

ez01...@chip.ucdavis.edu

May 26, 1994, 5:37:06 PM5/26/94
I think I remember reading somewhere that he plays the voice of a bird
of some sort; a hornbill I think.

Kimberly D Ashford

May 27, 1994, 3:11:43 PM5/27/94

After seeing the picture of that character, I was willing to bet anything
that was the one he was doing the voice for. Something about the eyes.

Kim

--
"Don't you just _love_ happy endings?"
"Sometimes I just love when it ends."

JNewsom

May 30, 1994, 10:59:03 AM5/30/94
In article <2s5glf$r...@netnews.upenn.edu>, thes...@dolphin.upenn.edu
(Kimberly D Ashford) writes:

Chalupka) writes:

>>Hey, all!
>> Does anyone know which character's voice Rowan Atkinson does in
>>Disney's THE LION KING? I saw the song listings, and Rowan has a
>>singing bit in one of the songs.
>> Thanks in advance...
>>
>> Carrie

I believe the character's name is ZAZU.