Bill Hicks

kbo...@eden.com

Sep 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/17/97

Hi everyone

My name is Kevin I produced all the Hicks CD's, my new web site will
be the first and only Hick's site originating from a company Bill himself
started. We will be adding never before heard or seen Bill clips + many
other great artists. www.eden.com/sacredcow

Thanks for all your support

Kevin Booth

goat...@earthling.net

Sep 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/18/97

In article <8745346...@dejanews.com>,

YESSS!!!! sacredcow is the place and kevin is the man...if you want
quality bill hicks material, and desire to spread the word, as well as
support the company of which bill himself was a part, there is no other
source!!! this is not an advertisement...only a statement of fact. as for
the new stuff, kevin...send me a price...and i will be ordering...
whatever you got...of course...i want! thanks and bless yer fuzzy little
heart! xoxo...goatgirl.