And now for something completely different

pay...@muvms6.wvnet.edu

Aug 12, 1993, 4:12:45 PM8/12/93

Here at Marshall under siege by Marriot, we often find ourselves faced
with yet again another lunch and dinner with entres that are
unidentifiable, nor does anyone have the strength to try it.
So usually we are predestined to cereal, ice cream, toast,
rotten lettuce salads with very watered down Ranch dressing,
...or as luck would have it the extra-everymeal-alternative-entre
is TACOS or NACHOS!!! Hooray.(NOT)

After tacos and/nachos for about... forever, I tried something that
will gross out anyone at first glane, but it's edible, filling, and
I like it.

Take a bowl or plate and crush taco shells or chips into it.
Put _a__LOT___ of cheese on it.
Nuke it.
Stir it and add:
Sour cream
taco sauce/picante/salsa
any other taco type stuff you like.
Stir again.
Nuke again if you need to.
Enjoy!!!

It does look gross, but when you're starved and they're out of your
fav cereal (you and everyone else has been eating it for the last
week exclusively) its okay. You can add meat if you want to or as in
our situation- If You Dare!!!! :b

See ya--
Elizabeth -- Just another Psych major who doesn't have a clue
(just kidding)

Michael S Tetreault

Aug 13, 1993, 12:32:40 AM8/13/93
In article <1993Aug12....@muvms6.wvnet.edu> pay...@muvms6.wvnet.edu wri
tes:

>Take a bowl or plate and crush taco shells or chips into it.
>Put _a__LOT___ of cheese on it.
>Nuke it.
>Stir it and add:
> Sour cream
> taco sauce/picante/salsa
> any other taco type stuff you like.
>Stir again.
>Nuke again if you need to.

I *love* doing that. Here at Ohio State, they've unleashed some concoction
called a "Western Straw Hat", which is a scoop of taco "meat" served over a bed
of Fritos. I'd grab a salad bowl, toss cheese, onions, taco sauce, and Tobasco
sauce on it and nuke the mixture. That's one of the few things I can eat
multiple plates of.

Speaking of multiple plates, my roommate and I once endeavored to find out
who could eat more. The meal of the evening was grilled chicken breast, which
both of us enjoyed. After six servings, he bowed out, and I went for seven.
They gave me a piece of chicken which could've passed for vulcanized rubber
with slightly less flavor. Officially, the contest was a draw, at six servings
of chicken, a salad, two deserts, and three drinks.

Mike

<YOUR AD HERE!>