Two More PB Predictions

Michael Denton Starsinic

Jan 25, 1995, 10:59:56 PM1/25/95
Well, since everyone else was making predictions for Penn Bowl, we at
the MAQT didn't want to be left out. This first prediction came to
me in a flash while recovering from taking the Carleton 500 question test:

Due to a "scheduling error", Georgia Tech must play 7 matches in one round,
including one against themselves. They win all 7 games.

The following epic prediction comes from my esteemed Veep, Ken LaSala
(i.e. blame him, not me):

The Mother of All Challenges starts off predictably with Matt
"The Colvinator" Colvin destroying Mike "The Masher" Obstgarten in ACF
style, and The Masher wreaking his revenge in the Trash packet.
It all comes down to the final College Bowl packet, where The
Colvinator and The Masher duke it out in an epic show of mental prowess
and buzzer dexterity. As the final minutes are leaving the clock, the
two are locked in mental combat, and the score is a tie.
The Colvinator manages to answer the penultimate toss-up on
Poseidon. As he prepares to answer the 20 point bonus on really obscure
state nicknames, the CBI fans erupt into applause as the College Bowl
Cadre of "Dynamic" Doug O'Neal, Elliot "Mr. Fantastic" Fertik, "Joltin'"
Joe Wright, and "Gorgeous" Gary Greenbaum charge into the room, and slug
The Colvinator over the head with a spare buzzer systems that they
conveniently pull from a suitcase. The Colvinator is left spinning as
he is pounded by the Cadre.
But just as the moderator is about to call time, and start the
next question, the ACF Quadrumvirate of "Jungle" Jim Dendy, Tom "The Hitman"
Waters, Ramesh "The Animal" Kannappan and everybody's favorite
deity-on-the-spot, Vishnu, jump from the bleachers and try to save The
Colvinator. Suplexes and body slams abound in this epic showdown between
the brains.

So is ACF really better than College Bowl?
Who wins the right to eternal bragging rights on the net?
Who is forced to eat their words forever?
Will Mike and Ken get flamed off the 'Net?
Who cares?!

See everyone (and that's not terribly inaccurate) Friday evening.

Michael Starsinic
Prez, MAQT

P.S.- We would like to apologize to anyone insulted, offended, or
otherwise unamused by these predictions. Humor was our intent, not
anything malicious.