OIL PAINTING on Canvas ~ Fishing Boats/Ships, $15.99 NR

Joni Johnson

Jan 6, 2001, 1:31:21 PM1/6/01
Original oil on canvas painting of small primitive looking
fishing boats on choppy seas. Measurements are
25 1/2" in length, 18" in height. Expertly mounted in
white wood frame. Painting has wonderful colors, and is
quite detailed. The paint has been lavishly applied, giving
it wonderful depth and texture. Signed in the lower left corner,
but I am unable to make out the signature. Excellent
condition, with no damage. ENDS Tomorrow, NO Reserve.
Opening bid is only $15.99. Please see the photos on
Ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=537129575

Ciaoart

Jan 7, 2001, 5:46:27 AM1/7/01
Visit www.ciaoart.it , artistic handcraft on internet, the secure and
up-to-date reference point for all lovers of art..

CiaoArt, artistic handcraft on internet:

Italy is well-known all around the World for its work of art and its
places of cultural interest. In Italy were created works of art of endless
artistic value by most of important and notorious Craftsmen. This Italian
"gift" can be discovered already at the beginning of the civilization in
most of Italian areas. However, Italy is also full of less notorious artists
who are equally rich of creativity and so full of passion and enthusiasm
that they have been able to create works of art and pieces of local
handcraft from simple materials just with the use of their natural "gift".

Our mission is to let you know these artists and judge their talent. We will
propose artist that work in small workshops, located in the most hidden
places of Italy, where the techniques of these craftsmen have been handed
down from father to son, from generation to generation. These places are so
difficult to reach that cannot be found as a classic Italian itinerary.
Consequently, by visiting our site, you will also have the opportunity of
discovering works of art still undiscovered. All of them will be described
in details from the sort of material used until what the artist wants to
communicate by it. More and more you will be kept informed on everything
connected with this undiscovered World so that you will feel like being
inside one of these workshops, talking to the craftsman when he makes his
piece of art.

Have a nice journey!

Joni Johnson <Mou...@Home.com> wrote in message
3A5764C0...@Home.com...