Revenimus

L...@anon.org

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00
Well Hello!

Its been a while and I want to thank you all for keeping the show on the
road.

First of all I want to say that I have no intention of returning to any
position of management in the Churches of Scientology.

My role in this lifetime will be one of refining the technical
developments. Mr. David Miscavage is confirmed in his position as
administrative head of the Church and is promoted to the rank of Commodore.
He is awarded the status of Kha-Khan in appreciation of his good work.

I am not yet of an age that would make it safe to reveal my physical
identity yet I feel it necessary to communicate certain advices. I have
therefore established anonymous accounts for that purpose and created a PGP
key for verification of this identity. My public communications will be
signed with that key.

It may appear to some that the Church has gone awry in some ways. These are
matters that management should pay particular attention to at this point in
time in order to clear the road for expansion and the release of the upper
levels.

The first point is that the war is over. In the early days there was a need
for covert activities due to the active suppression of Scientology. Those
days have ended.

I wish to apologise to those who may have been wronged in those times and
ask that management convene a Board of Investigation to review injustices.
All declarations of Suppressive Persons are hereby cancelled and the
practice of such declarations is terminated. Freeloader debts of former
staff are forgiven.

The situation regarding Lisa McPherson particularly caught my attention.
The Church should accept responsibility and make restitution to her family.
I would suggest that a grant be made by the Church to the City of
Clearwater for the construction of a new hospital in her name. Funds from
the release of the film "Battlefield Earth" may be set aside for this
purpose.

Sea Org staff have worked hard over the years. It is no longer necessary to
maintain such long and arduous working conditions. A 45 hour working week
should be established in all Sea Org orgs.

The release of Super Power, particularly the "Ethics Repair List" should be
made a priority.

Love,

Ron

AMI

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00

If indeed you are truly LRH, a fair number of people will need to put their
hand in your side. But if you are, welcome back indeed.

How do you view the controversy regarding 6 month sec checks on OT VII?

ami

L...@anon.org wrote in message <59C2B...@127.0.0.1>...
>Well Hello!
<snip>

Raymond J. Krenik, Jr.

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00

>If indeed you are truly LRH, a fair number of people will need to put their
>hand in your side. But if you are, welcome back indeed.

I think only the doubting Thomases need to do that. :)
Ray Krenik
rkr...@hotmail.com

>How do you view the controversy regarding 6 month sec checks on OT VII?
>
>ami
>

>L...@anon.org wrote in message <59C2B...@127.0.0.1>...
> >Well Hello!
><snip>

edrhett

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00
Ron,

If that is really you, then welcome back. I will be watching the Church of
Scientology to see if it really does change. Once burned, twice shy.

I know that the upper bridge is very important, but many people, myself
included, got bushwhacked by "Ethics" before we really got started on the
bridge. For us there is no upper bridge until the lower bridge is corrected. I
will be watching to see if people are allowed to train and co-audit without
interference from "Ethics". This is probably the only thing I will be looking
for, because I see it as the only way to go up the bridge without going into a
condition of treason against the human race. Maybe I am overreacting, but that
was, and is, my postulate.

Good luck, Ron. You have your work cut out for you.

Ed Rhett

Dianetics WannaBe Auditor

L...@anon.org wrote:

> mQGiBDj/IX0RBADFzYZN9oLmJZFofALTNHxBFLVzsjlHi6UdoUIi2ckcGCWgZxK3
> 8EuNdsq0tfB51Zj7RDUiUkKfjZoPOUvv9aeei5FgHMf2G4YGfotSESrNurGwMZod
> sIdNnIzwKcHC3R3SJFQz2596rHe072YzyPkNqM+4fIr+RHnoxXgfHWHMaQCg/yrI
> TowqzUsIJsIBwN8zZ6rfkLMEAJ/Ol1Z+Dcoy/BH3u6n/NVILNQm/r8ooTItqZtci
> ChCcrZy4BURknysS2vZs8LzmWFX/cDzQpNP57NpwcxrepYxcU2alHzJ8mlCMQib9
> jVbdJw6nMfpfOruCV4xe1GJSK7ECSWMZbXg8XG59jprwj5KP6WxW79lkz2WWcjee
> j7E/BAC/U1IXW7/zkBFuF90AR7n07qtrpOgEUah2EtJQjoAU4fqX0D4ioMtXYTQp
> S0g1m5KBzWnijEf/j9dE3MJ4JlrD8XAjnKubHez2QWVI2/kHCCqcB9CRPKUlBOrX
> X+o9SbpJ2AMuOSy4q8PY4NHyfTqV5o8W74CDpa5Z0H7RDH61drQTTFJIIDxMUkhA
> bnltLnhnLm51PokATgQQEQIADgUCOP8hfQQLAgMBAhkBAAoJEBLi380ZwXgDv+IA
> oOh8OYhowB3xYGBM2O2IZp0T+NUSAJ0b+9gajWA2rVH+nnEN4wESjouY9bkCDQQ4
> /yJVEAgAyGioO/VVolvXbC/1htkcwRJLeGVrDCBrSxw+H5NmTsyA4eZOXyHc9NV9
> pADk4H03rpuQyf7XNQXp1ucOqTa9/7+6DAHI47tuwbnaWbplU2JZ2wF6syR11m+L
> cB65Je/7Cnu81N3ZNmx0MKBci4t3WI2BFxjETEvBlhOW7qhbkjGGc9a70n1xlZnH
> NUob8s3h0AxGZ7X5GKth+jqq5vaz7eHAHsVmI2MoAgDG4LEtPC+iaUinDoooEyCT
> nfHfMi/1Pv/u2Xz6eLJUa0SFPVsNnP47X/GK8w6CILmjVDipry88GHicDaI5u4XC
> uPwcmEK0PhW1je1/hi9MIV/WsMnBiwACAggAlVX9Ice/qxukIvKrOsAv/poqDgbP
> ZyBziS5vzW7T9qfX1K9Yev6CWfpXsATQTwSykNE5hftTH3YvkD55NKrbW8PbWlyH
> LRarKaMaJ5t3f4E7MY/QDdFEBGc+p6fX8K+ioVWoEZ0BDVKHq03ZdAIvPTHtKw3f
> F2ZbfTQRh7hrBNy9cG6PKSmOFdxcIJBOxwG8saKepShqB82PMv9R2b03X+ZUGmfp
> Zey21abpqEx5Oto3exdUA9dqOB454HOOx5fpu8GscH/SzMdXThCFLsVZvD9O1tzd
> h0FG1WZ+Mn/juRUpcbQwjI0ArHsfhGXGvbGPcekSepdM33LRSgDagnv1GIkARgQY
> EQIABgUCOP8iVQAKCRAS4t/NGcF4AwpgAKDVX5Eo6pGfzxVpcV6kt8wXahXGvgCf

anon...@electra.lightlink.com

Apr 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/21/00
in message <38FFD66D...@swbell.net> edrhett <edr...@swbell.net>
wrote in thread "Re: Revenimus", on Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:17:49 -0500, :

Ed Rhett wrote:
>Ron,
>
>If that is really you, then welcome back. I will be watching the Church of
>Scientology to see if it really does change. Once burned, twice shy.

Forget about the criminal cult.
You don't need it.

>I know that the upper bridge is very important, but many people, myself
>included, got bushwhacked by "Ethics" before we really got started on the
>bridge.

The upper bridge is a crock of shit.
Forget about it. It spins you in.

>For us there is no upper bridge until the lower bridge is corrected.

If you DID have a VALID lower bridge,
you would see the upper goes nowhere.

>I will be watching to see if people are allowed to train and co-audit without
>interference from "Ethics". This is probably the only thing I will be looking
>for, because I see it as the only way to go up the bridge without going
into a
>condition of treason against the human race. Maybe I am overreacting, but
that
>was, and is, my postulate.

"Very Well Done" on maintaining your integrity!

>Good luck, Ron. You have your work cut out for you.

That is a very polite understatement.

>Ed Rhett
>
>Dianetics WannaBe Auditor

Forget about Dianetics.

The Universal Clearing Process does
regression therapy better than Dianetics,
AND is does the creative side which
reconfigures your future in your own
image . . . and all the data is free, simple,
and is designed for rapid co-auditing.
You can even do it on the phone.

DO UCP AND SEE!

Konchok Penday
Technical Writer, GODS CHURCH
<konchok...@net-prophet.net>

FOR MORE INFORMATION GOTO GODS CHURCH:
http://net-prophet.net/godshome/godshome.htm
"Get Your Ducks in a Row @ net-prophet.net!"

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World

basic...@my-deja.com

Apr 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/21/00
In article <2000042102484...@hotmail.com>,

Hi Lrh,
Why do you bestow Kha Khan on the biggest squirrel
on the Planet/Sector?In depth reply,mandatory.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Pete

Apr 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/21/00
To the purported LRH,

I thought that you dropped your previous body to research the other levels
somewhere in the sky never to be seen again. Maybe I got false data. Seemed
like you were going to other other 'sectors' to start sharing scientology
tech elsewhere.

I witnessed an OTVIII who had all the L's auditing at a class V org proclaim
to dozens of public that he saw your impression in the sky hovering over an
org in LA to see how things were going. He also claimed to know the reason
why you were on earth to begin with -- you crash landed.

Could you tell me why 'the war' is over? what has changed that SO members
don't have to work so hard? I've heard explainations but would like to hear
your explanation please.

Thanks

Pete

John or Claire Swazey

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

> L...@anon.org wrote:
> > Well Hello!
> >
> > Its been a while and I want to thank you all for keeping the show on
> the
> > road.
> >
> > First of all I want to say that I have no intention of returning to
> any
> > position of management in the Churches of Scientology.
> >
> > My role in this lifetime will be one of refining the technical
> > developments. Mr. David Miscavage is confirmed in his position as
> > administrative head of the Church and is promoted to the rank of
> Commodore.

Hi, Ronnie!! I've missed you, sweetie!! Alot's happened since you left
and I notice that in the interim you seem to have forgotten how to spell
DM's name.

What grade are you in now, cutie? Can I help you with your homework?

> > He is awarded the status of Kha-Khan in appreciation of his good work.
> >
> > I am not yet of an age that would make it safe to reveal my physical
> > identity yet I feel it necessary to communicate certain advices. I
> have
> > therefore established anonymous accounts for that purpose and created
> a PGP
> > key for verification of this identity.

Feel free to stop by for milk and cookies at our place anytime. We keep
a pack (don't tell your mom!) of Kool cigarettes on the desk just in
case...

> My public communications will
> be
> > signed with that key.
> >
> > It may appear to some that the Church has gone awry in some ways.

What? ~Our~ church? Surely you jest.

Don't believe ~everything~ you read on this newsgroup.

> These are
> > matters that management should pay particular attention to at this
> point in
> > time in order to clear the road for expansion and the release of the
> upper
> > levels.
> >
> > The first point is that the war is over. In the early days there was
> a need
> > for covert activities due to the active suppression of Scientology.
> Those
> > days have ended.
> >
> > I wish to apologise to those who may have been wronged in those times
> and
> > ask that management convene a Board of Investigation to review
> injustices.
> > All declarations of Suppressive Persons are hereby cancelled and the
> > practice of such declarations is terminated. Freeloader debts of
> former
> > staff are forgiven.

Am I forgiven for all the stuff I haven't 'fessed up to yet? Is this a
total amnesty? Like the time I...oh wait...I'd better get my answer
first.

<snip>

> > Sea Org staff have worked hard over the years. It is no longer
> necessary to
> > maintain such long and arduous working conditions. A 45 hour working
> week
> > should be established in all Sea Org orgs.

Oh good! Maybe I'll sign up now. I don't like the idea of that extra 5
hours, though. Have you thought about maybe a 30 hour work week? I think
I might need the extra time to catch a decent tan while cruising around
the Caribbean on the Freewinds.

C & J

thomlove

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Hi Raymond;

"Raymond J. Krenik, Jr." wrote:

> >If indeed you are truly LRH, a fair number of people will need to put their
> >hand in your side. But if you are, welcome back indeed.
>
> I think only the doubting Thomases need to do that. :)

Hey! I resemble that remark!

thomlove

Raymond J. Krenik, Jr.

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00

Exactly so, as I wrote that just for you. :)
Ray Krenik
rkr...@hotmail.com