COS Pickets Freezone!

basicbasic

Jun 5, 2003, 6:28:15 AM6/5/03
I believe it was a world first, Sat 17th May
2003, the UK Freezone meeting was picketed by
COS members! So now one surmises that picketing
is no longer considered a "hate march", and picketing
is cool!

There were many strange factors
re this event. Together with these COS members,
one of which used to work with me in HCO, was an
illegal PC. The same Mark Percy whose declaration
has been posted around. Doubly illegal. Turns out he
was a former psychiatric patient, and also a troublesome
source in that he was a "Responsible for condition"
case. As he had great pleasure in telling me the night before,
by phone, at 11 pm, the auditing he had in the
Freezone by Ralph was "responsible" for 4 subsequent
heart attacks! He also said, and the former HCO
member agreed, that it was Ralph's fault that he
couldn't get auditing in COS. This implies a
"responsible for condition" situation with COS.
In fact I believe that is factually the case. They
never admit to being responsible for their condition.
Its always others at fault.

Ralph had been persuaded by someone to try and help
this guy. Big Mistake!

This reminded me of someone else I met holding E/O post,
some 20 years ago, at London. This person said it was
auditing in COS that was responsible for his
need to have a pace maker fitted. He too wanted more
auditing!

The COS members held up banners saying "Freezone
Survivors Association". Free advertising!. :)
And as per usual COS practice everyone was videotaped by OSA.
The whole affair was a source of much amusement to the
attendees. They all got a kick out of being told they
had Overts and witholds. :)

I was very curious as to why the COS members were
picketing with an illegal PC. He and they confirmed
he couldn't get auditing in the COS. However it seems
its on policy to picket together.

It is a policy that being a member of a suppressive
group one can never go back to COS until that group is
destroyed. Independent scientologists are considered
suppressive groups. I should have asked, which of the
different groups attending( from several countries, and
differing freezone groups) had to be destroyed first?
Or was it all of them? :)

This illegal PC and the church members made quite
contradictory statements to me. He said he had never
been in COS yet one of the church members said she knew
him from London Org. He had told Ralph that prior
to meeting him he'd had auditing at St. Hill.

It was an interesting experience talking to these COS
members. They were not able to have the idea that
I practiced standard tech in the freezone. They "knew better".
They also couldn't accept that there might be no difference
between FZers and Churchies re overts and witholds. Also
they were adament that all information on the net re COS
was untrue. Court affidavits and all. I felt sorry for them.

They stated that they weren't there on
behalf of COS but as "Friends" of the illegal PC.
How does an illegal PC get 7 or so COS members to
picket with him? Well it may be something to do with
the fact that on being asked this question Mr.
Percy said it was COS who found him!

They should get their stories straight before
picketing again. :)

Oh, bye the way, this illegal PC, is the same one
whose declaration the McClaughreys posted. Perhaps
they too will be part of the next COS picket.

bb

STEVEN HUMMEL

Jun 5, 2003, 12:38:50 PM6/5/03
LOL!

Holy Cow!

Jun 5, 2003, 10:20:10 PM6/5/03
Good description of paranoia.
They should get a life. It's getting ridiculous.

--
Sincerely,
Holy Cow!

Gate to FZ:
http://dmoz.org/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Scientology/Free_Zone/

"basicbasic" <basic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Rene Descartes

Jun 6, 2003, 2:29:24 PM6/6/03
basic...@yahoo.com (basicbasic) wrote in message news:<7acb5afd.03060...@posting.google.com>...

Hello Nick,

> I believe it was a world first, Sat 17th May
> 2003, the UK Freezone meeting was picketed by
> COS members! So now one surmises that picketing
> is no longer considered a "hate march", and picketing
> is cool!

Quick! Report these lame souls to the "Religious Freedom Watch" site.

> There were many strange factors
> re this event. Together with these COS members,
> one of which used to work with me in HCO, was an
> illegal PC. The same Mark Percy whose declaration
> has been posted around. Doubly illegal. Turns out he
> was a former psychiatric patient, and also a troublesome
> source in that he was a "Responsible for condition"
> case. As he had great pleasure in telling me the night before,
> by phone, at 11 pm, the auditing he had in the
> Freezone by Ralph was "responsible" for 4 subsequent
> heart attacks!

As bad as I feel for the guy having heart attacks, did he go to see a
doctor? Did he tell the doctor "what" caused the heart attacks?

> He also said, and the former HCO
> member agreed, that it was Ralph's fault that he
> couldn't get auditing in COS.

So the COS has changed its policy and now will audit PCs who have been
psychiatric patients. PROVIDED they have not received any auditing
from anyone in the Freezone? Why do I find myself so incredulous over
that idea?

> This implies a
> "responsible for condition" situation with COS.
> In fact I believe that is factually the case. They
> never admit to being responsible for their condition.
> Its always others at fault.

Especially the "SPs" that are hiding around every corner.

> Ralph had been persuaded by someone to try and help
> this guy. Big Mistake!

Still, one has to admire Ralph for being an altruistic person.

> This reminded me of someone else I met holding E/O post,
> some 20 years ago, at London. This person said it was
> auditing in COS that was responsible for his
> need to have a pace maker fitted. He too wanted more
> auditing!

Hope he does well!

> The COS members held up banners saying "Freezone
> Survivors Association". Free advertising!. :)

Awesome!

> And as per usual COS practice everyone was videotaped by OSA.
> The whole affair was a source of much amusement to the
> attendees. They all got a kick out of being told they
> had Overts and witholds. :)

Lord forgive them for they know not what they do!

> I was very curious as to why the COS members were
> picketing with an illegal PC. He and they confirmed
> he couldn't get auditing in the COS. However it seems
> its on policy to picket together.

Hey, maybe the COS is beginning to realize about this whole "Freedom
of Speech" thing.

> It is a policy that being a member of a suppressive
> group one can never go back to COS until that group is
> destroyed. Independent scientologists are considered
> suppressive groups. I should have asked, which of the
> different groups attending( from several countries, and
> differing freezone groups) had to be destroyed first?
> Or was it all of them? :)

I think that this might be the SP group that is running the COS.

> This illegal PC and the church members made quite
> contradictory statements to me. He said he had never
> been in COS yet one of the church members said she knew
> him from London Org. He had told Ralph that prior
> to meeting him he'd had auditing at St. Hill.

At this time, this person might actually fit in better with the COS
than the FZA. But perhaps one day he'll re-evaluate his data and see
the light.

> It was an interesting experience talking to these COS
> members. They were not able to have the idea that
> I practiced standard tech in the freezone. They "knew better".
> They also couldn't accept that there might be no difference
> between FZers and Churchies re overts and witholds. Also
> they were adament that all information on the net re COS
> was untrue. Court affidavits and all. I felt sorry for them.

Ask them if they actually read any of the info on the net.

> They stated that they weren't there on
> behalf of COS but as "Friends" of the illegal PC.

Yeah, they probably did not want to be seen associating with the COS.

> How does an illegal PC get 7 or so COS members to
> picket with him? Well it may be something to do with
> the fact that on being asked this question Mr.
> Percy said it was COS who found him!

Isn't "Number of Salvaged Scientologists" a stat?
If so, that's why.

> They should get their stories straight before
> picketing again. :)
>
> Oh, bye the way, this illegal PC, is the same one
> whose declaration the McClaughreys posted. Perhaps
> they too will be part of the next COS picket.
>
> bb

I have added bba...@hotmail.com to my messenger, but I can't
guarantee I would ever have that much time to chat.

Rd00

Holy Cow!

Fluffygirl

Jun 8, 2003, 12:02:31 PM6/8/03

"Rene Descartes" <renedes...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> > There were many strange factors
> > re this event. Together with these COS members,
> > one of which used to work with me in HCO, was an
> > illegal PC. The same Mark Percy whose declaration
> > has been posted around. Doubly illegal. Turns out he
> > was a former psychiatric patient, and also a troublesome
> > source in that he was a "Responsible for condition"
> > case. As he had great pleasure in telling me the night before,
> > by phone, at 11 pm, the auditing he had in the
> > Freezone by Ralph was "responsible" for 4 subsequent
> > heart attacks!
>
> As bad as I feel for the guy having heart attacks, did he go to see a
> doctor? Did he tell the doctor "what" caused the heart attacks?

Damn good question.

> > He also said, and the former HCO
> > member agreed, that it was Ralph's fault that he
> > couldn't get auditing in COS.
>
> So the COS has changed its policy and now will audit PCs who have been
> psychiatric patients. PROVIDED they have not received any auditing
> from anyone in the Freezone? Why do I find myself so incredulous over
> that idea?

I think, rather, that having done FZ auditing is an additional criterion to
make one an illegal pc.

Hell, they do whatever they want.

> > This implies a
> > "responsible for condition" situation with COS.
> > In fact I believe that is factually the case. They
> > never admit to being responsible for their condition.
> > Its always others at fault.
>
> Especially the "SPs" that are hiding around every corner.

Yep.

Picky, picky picky. ;-)

> > This illegal PC and the church members made quite
> > contradictory statements to me. He said he had never
> > been in COS yet one of the church members said she knew
> > him from London Org. He had told Ralph that prior
> > to meeting him he'd had auditing at St. Hill.
>
> At this time, this person might actually fit in better with the COS
> than the FZA. But perhaps one day he'll re-evaluate his data and see
> the light.

He's being used by them.

Rene Descartes

Jun 10, 2003, 10:48:03 AM6/10/03
"Fluffygirl" <csw...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<3ee35ddd$1...@news2.lightlink.com>...

:-)))))))))

> > > This illegal PC and the church members made quite
> > > contradictory statements to me. He said he had never
> > > been in COS yet one of the church members said she knew
> > > him from London Org. He had told Ralph that prior
> > > to meeting him he'd had auditing at St. Hill.
> >
> > At this time, this person might actually fit in better with the COS
> > than the FZA. But perhaps one day he'll re-evaluate his data and see
> > the light.
>
> He's being used by them.

Hmmm...interesting point Claire. They get this guy "winning" and they
have a new testimonial about a person that has "survived" the
Freezone. More "proof" that the Freezone is a "suppressive" group.

Guess that means the PTS/SP course needs to have a few HCOBs and
HCOPLs added to it. Better get those people signed up for it. And
let's not forget the rethreads!

Rd00

paul

Jun 10, 2003, 10:27:53 PM6/10/03
What they have obviously done is push this poor soul
to feel compelled to do great works for the church
as his only hope of ever getting any auditing again
from the church. In addition, he is likely on a program
to train up to a high class and audit countless others
at his own expense (as well the for the profit of the
church) and then spend the rest of his life waiting
for petitions from Senior C/S Ints office for each
and every step on the bridge.

What low-life scum the church is. Instead of
helping this guy out with some auditing, they
are purely taking advantage of him.

The good thing is that nowadays, 50 percent or
more people who walk into a church are considered Illegal.
So while the church may think there will be a clammering
of individuals to end any other practice so they can
get auditing too, the end result will be more and more
promotion for the freezone.

It's just great! Most church members probably know
little about the freezone. Now the church may help
to disseminate an alternative to those individuals
trapped in an endless cycle of little help by the church.
Working like desperate slaves for the next few thousand
for their next process. How sad.