Eldon died today

Gale

Feb 19, 2010, 9:04:08 PM2/19/10
Eldon's roommate Alice, posted on facebook that Eldon died today of
pancreatic cancer.

Gale

Feb 19, 2010, 9:21:40 PM2/19/10
On Feb 19, 9:04 pm, Gale <galely...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Eldon's roommate Alice, posted on facebook that Eldon died today of
> pancreatic cancer.

Here are the details. Mystery solved.
Eldon passed away today at 11.20 in Hopital Saint Louis in Paris
where he had been admitted one month ago for pancreas cancer.

May he rest in peace. Hopefully he doesn't take up haunting.

tex

Feb 20, 2010, 12:37:17 AM2/20/10

Is this for real?
If so, yes, may he rest in peace.

Wayne

Feb 20, 2010, 1:13:50 AM2/20/10

Thanks for letting us know, Gale. Pancreatic cancer is a very rough way
to go out and I too wish Eldon finds peace and relief from worldly pains
and concerns.

However, there's no reason to believe he has a sudden disinclination for
haunting.

I pray a merciful God will bless him and heal him and help him on his way.

Cheryl Martin

Feb 20, 2010, 12:26:02 PM2/20/10
On Feb 19, 10:04 pm, Gale <galely...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Eldon's roommate Alice, posted on facebook that Eldon died today of
> pancreatic cancer.

A public apology to a good man who spent many years of his life
helping others
see what was really behind Avatar I sent him a personal apology some
time ago
I believed the indoctroniated lie told to me about him and wanted him
know I was now enlightened to what really happened .
Eldon along with Jeta literally saved me thousands of dollars
and along with my diginity.
I have followed along for several months watching the posts
where I saw the true people behind Avatar .
There are so many of you who are so witty Happy Samari
Grace etc many are no longer posting .
I truly enjoyed your comebacks to Tex, Wayne and a few
more you really need to channel some of this wisdom
to the rest of the world these people are not worth your time
this is my last visit Thank you Eldon you work was not in vain...

Gale

Feb 20, 2010, 4:03:23 PM2/20/10

ELDON WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY HERO!
Gale

Moo Moo

Feb 20, 2010, 4:12:22 PM2/20/10
If Gale posted Eldon died, he's definatately passed on. They knew
eachother and I believe he met her in Elmira
back when Manny was alive.

I knew something was happening when Eldon didn't post for so long.
Even if he's abroad, he posts from his
laptop or a cyber cafe.

The last time Eldon and I talked on the phone II could hear he was
fighting
something iin his voice.

Eldon saved a lot people from wasting their time. He helped with a
fair amount of the content
on www.Avatarcult.info which Jeta, Ronald, and some others helped put
together. It has helped many question their involvement
with the "Enlightened Planetary Civilization".

May Eldon's noble spirit enliven others to fight such groups which
waste large chunks of time from people's
lives.

Hey Eldon wherever you are, thanks for the canned frog or whatever
they call it in French.

Moo

PS--Eldon if you are out ghosting tonight go tackle Wayne as he walks
the invisible shipyard.on Commercial
Street.

Grace

Feb 20, 2010, 5:12:01 PM2/20/10
On Feb 19, 9:21 pm, Gale <galely...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Here are the details.  Mystery solved.
>  Eldon passed away today at 11.20 in Hopital Saint Louis in Paris
> where he had been admitted one month ago for pancreas cancer.
>
> May he rest in peace.

thank you Gale for info.

From Eldon; I've learned that things are not always what they appear
to be.

I've learned to honor my own truth and not be so gullible.

I'm glad that I was able to apologize to him for whatever suffering I
may have caused before he left this earthly existence.

I wish him peace and a wonderful next life if he so chooses to come
back.

With him gone the game is over, at least for me it is. I have many
interesting projects in the works that required energy and time, maybe
someday when boredom returns I will put up a website describing my
Avatar experience. It won't be an open forum where the "crazies" can
comment, it will simply be my subjective evaluation and will be noted
as such.

Until we meet again, I wish everyone the best.....

grace

Alrick

Feb 21, 2010, 2:12:10 PM2/21/10
From what I understood and read, Eldon had a difficult childhood
marred by a troubled relationship with his father.

He later had considerable success in a career in the advertising
business in San Francisco. At a certain point in his life he became
involved with Scientology, and later worked for them as a volunteer.

In 1987 he became involved with Avatar and later wrote the internet
manifesto "The Wiz of Orlando" which served to open many a spiritual
seeker's eyes to the real Harry Palmer and his motivations.

He was very skilled at using the internet to advance his own agenda,
which was to counter the growth of the Avatar and Wizard Courses. He
had a great insight into the inner workings of Harry Palmer's mind,
but I felt he sometimes lacked insight into his own motivations.

He inspired me to be more critical and discerning in my judgements. I
also feel he was always conflicted about his sexuality -like many of
us may be- and never resolved this conflict. His strengths were his
sharp intellect and his way with words.

Although I never met him I pray he may rest in peace, and for myself I
hope not to emulate his example, but instead be wiser, kinder and more
compassionate. I lost a friend.

tex

Feb 21, 2010, 3:02:47 PM2/21/10

Thank you, Alrick.
Well written, well-said.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 21, 2010, 8:34:40 PM2/21/10
On Feb 19, 9:21 pm, Gale <galely...@hotmail.com> wrote:

This is a really nice tribute thread. I knew Eldon from ARS and he
was a good man who will be dearly missed. Thank you all for sharing
your avatar related memories of him :)
Here is the ARS thread
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/efac16a85fc90d17?hl=en#

computeruser

Feb 22, 2010, 5:26:51 AM2/22/10
>  http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/th...

Thank you. I knew Eldon from alt.fan.landmark where he had posted for
many years. He hosted The Awareness Page for many years.

http://web.archive.org/web/20001109184900/perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.braun/awareness/

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.braun/awareness

He will be missed.

Caligari

Feb 23, 2010, 3:48:53 AM2/23/10
> http://web.archive.org/web/20001109184900/perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.brau...
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.braun/awar...
>
> He will be missed.

It's sad to hear what looks to be true, that Eldon died:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=718212794

Reminds us that our time is probably limited and there's much to do
before we sleep.

I would have liked to meet him in person in France to share some wine
in a bistro.

mais je n'ai pas peur ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ1555lYFGU
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/leonardcohen/thepartisan.html ),

Enric

patrick

Feb 24, 2010, 1:13:12 PM2/24/10

i'll miss eldon. he was great for the group.

Gale

Feb 24, 2010, 2:23:00 PM2/24/10
On Feb 21, 2:12 pm, Alrick <alrick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From what I understood and read, Eldon had a difficult childhood
> marred by a troubled relationship with his father.
>
> In 1987 he became involved with Avatar and later wrote the internet
> manifesto "The Wiz of Orlando" which served to open many a spiritual
> seeker's eyes to the real Harry Palmer and his motivations.

>I want you all to know that I own the rights to the Wiz of Orlando. Eldon sold the rights to me before he went to court in Orlando.
Gale

Wayne

Feb 24, 2010, 3:35:11 PM2/24/10

So you say.

It is possible he anticipated his ass would be handed to him in court
and wanted to shelter his assets from his future bankruptcy victims.

Don't you hate that? Creditors give a guy cash, he transfers assets out
of his name and goes bankrupt, and leaves victims holding the bag. Not
only a scumbag but in most instances it's criminal.

Think that's a fraudulent conveyance of an asset? Do ya think?

But what would be the value of something like that? If you put it on a
website with advertising next to it, I'd think a good recipe for
meatloaf would get more click-throughs.

I'm no expert but I hope you didn't pay more than 20 or 30 dollars for
it, Gale. You've already suffered so much.

Clawback time?

computeruser

Feb 24, 2010, 7:44:26 PM2/24/10
patrick wrote...
> On Feb 23, 2:48 am, Caligari wrote:

>> > Thank you. I knew Eldon from alt.fan.landmark where he had posted for
>> > many years. He hosted The Awareness Page for many years.
>>
>> >http://web.archive.org/web/20001109184900/perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.brau...
>>
>> >http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.braun/awar...
>>
>> > He will be missed.
>>
>> It's sad to hear what looks to be true, that Eldon
>> died:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=718212794
>>
>> Reminds us that our time is probably limited and there's much to do
>> before we sleep.
>>
>> I would have liked to meet him in person in France to share some wine
>> in a bistro.
>>
>> mais je n'ai pas peur
>> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ1555lYFGUhttp://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/leonardcohen/thepartisan.html)
>>
>> Enric
>
> I'll miss eldon. he was great for the group.

He was. You are exactly right.

This is a strange kind of grief.

Anyone still in contact with Linda?