Mantis

Edmond Wollmann

Jun 6, 2002, 3:02:34 AM6/6/02
"The die is cast,
the stage is set,
the tide cannot be turned.
Forget the past,
do not regret,
the bridges you have burned.
Move forward now,
and do not look back,
it's all so crystal clear.
The time is now,
stay right on track,
the place to be is here." Mantis

Kim Carlsberg & Darryl Anka, "Contact Cards", 1996, Bear & Company

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2002 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

el...@no.spam

Jun 6, 2002, 3:16:57 AM6/6/02
In article <8da057fc.02060...@posting.google.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <e...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>Kim Carlsberg & Darryl Anka, "Contact Cards", 1996, Bear & Company

Translation: plagiarism

You have no permission to post that work, Edie. Are you
a psychopath?

--
"I will never stop"
"I don't have to be on topic here"

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Black Pidgin

Jun 6, 2002, 12:19:26 PM6/6/02
Oh my Gawd,

now we get that rubbish from Wolly here as well, Hari Palmer must have
a great influence on the Scienos, to get them to spam this Newsgroup,
he really doesn't miss a beat, does he?

Wolly, take your 8 million or what is left for you and retire, so
others don't have to spam our Newsgroup with your unrelated rubbish.
You really should read the stars man, yours is going down quickly, so
is Haris, whether he belives it or not, it's just happening.

el...@no.spam

Jun 6, 2002, 2:51:51 PM6/6/02
In article <adoaeg$644$b...@pita.alt.net>,
Astral Wildlife <Me...@hell-flame-wars.orq> wrote:

>>"The die is cast,
>>the stage is set,

>for Edmo the KooK,
>to drown in debt.

"I chose financial reorganization, just like Trump."