The Jews Should Boycott Mel Gibson

Uncle Moishe

Aug 4, 2006, 12:07:12 AM8/4/06
C'mon, he's already richer than Spielberg. Let's make Mel a billionaire this
time lol Mel must love that Foxman character :o)

shil...@yahoo.com

Aug 4, 2006, 12:48:44 AM8/4/06
I don't think Mel Gibson had done anything wrong.
He voiced his opinion. He's entitled to his opinion.

Why are the Jews persecuting him? I like him.

Shiloh

fla...@verizon.net

Aug 4, 2006, 2:09:11 AM8/4/06

Oh. My. G-d.
The little cowarsly Jew-hater actually not only made sense, but said
something truthful....

jimj1...@yahoo.com

Aug 4, 2006, 2:12:43 AM8/4/06
Most people hate jews; they are sleezy snakes. Jews hate WASP's, so
what? I'm a WASP and I don't care that jews hate WASPs. People hate
people, its human nature, big shit.

shil...@yahoo.com

Aug 4, 2006, 9:15:18 AM8/4/06

I hope you've noticed by now that less and less people are buying into
this
"you Jew-hater" rhetorics day by day. And blaming someone a Jew-hater
is little more than a paper-thin tiger.

Perhaps it is time for you to probe into this possibility that there
actually
must be a GOOD reason that people do not like the Jews.

Yom Tov,
Shiloh

shil...@yahoo.com

Aug 4, 2006, 9:29:53 AM8/4/06

Hi, Jim. I am a pastor of a church in America.

People hating people is not necessarily a "human-nature." I think it
often
comes from our sinful nature. But then, it is true that many give
"Jews"
a bad name. But not every Jew is bad. There will be some remnant
who will be godly in the end according to the Bible.

And I think the Jews have this "love & hate" relationship with WASPs
- they "love" WASP blonde females and they "hate" WASP (blonde or not
blonde)
males. (I've seen this implied & portrayed repeatedly from Hollywood
movies.)

It tells me so much about where their hearts are.

Shiloh

Pinky & Perky sing sad songs for the Lebanon

Aug 4, 2006, 10:14:33 AM8/4/06

<shil...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

---

I happen to know that Susan's fingers are raw and bleeding after all her
keyboard exertions - so allow me to present a choice of her favourite
epithets for your consideration:

Liar©, Pathetic Liar©, Bigot©, Projectionist Bigot©, Loser©, Lamer©,
Anti-Semite©, Jew-Hater©, Coward©, Holocaust Denier©, Fascist© and (for
some peculiar reason, known only to her) Misogynist©

While Susan remains indisposed, please select whichever slur is most
appropriate @ only 17 cents (plus tax) per insult. (immediate payment via
Paypal required)

(note, multiple combinations are available at discounted rates, please email
shtikfleishm...@verizon.net for further details)

Dr. Lippschitz

Aug 4, 2006, 9:15:59 PM8/4/06

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:bwBAg.9005$cj7.6293@trnddc01...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Gibson and Foxman were working together.
Perhaps Gibson was giving Foxman some $$$$$$ under the table to draw
publicity to his film because Foxman has to be smart enough to know that
what he was doing would only draw attention to Gibson's film.

Zac

Aug 4, 2006, 10:19:54 PM8/4/06
shil...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi, Jim. I am a pastor of a church in America.

Yeah right.

> But not every Jew is bad...

How good of you to notice. You sound less like a minister and more like
one of those whites who say "I don't hate blacks, one of my best
friends is one".

> And I think the Jews have this "love & hate" relationship with WASPs
> - they "love" WASP blonde females and they "hate" WASP (blonde or not
> blonde) males. (I've seen this implied & portrayed repeatedly from Hollywood
> movies.)
>
> It tells me so much about where their hearts are.

Speak for yourself! I have nothing against WASP men. My boyfriend is
one. Most of my past boyfriends were also Protestant. They obviously
didn't have a problem with _this_ Jewish boy.

Zac

Aug 4, 2006, 10:30:24 PM8/4/06
shil...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Perhaps it is time for you to probe into this possibility that there
> actually
> must be a GOOD reason that people do not like the Jews.

There it is again, Susan! A man of God telling people why people bring
hatred upon themselves. He gives me lots of reasons to dislike
Christians but I know he doesn't represent most of them, just a handful
of the wacko would-be-terrorists. A few of the "good" Christians are in
my family -- I guess they're the abberation. Until I read his
authoritative insight, I thought they were the norm and that most
Christians were good.

Hey, I learned something new today. Did anyone else?

latina_l...@yahoo.com

Aug 5, 2006, 10:57:28 AM8/5/06

shil...@yahoo.com wrote:

> <SNIP>

> And I think the Jews have this "love & hate" relationship with WASPs
> - they "love" WASP blonde females and they "hate" WASP (blonde or not
> blonde)
> males. (I've seen this implied & portrayed repeatedly from Hollywood
> movies.)
>
> It tells me so much about where their hearts are.

Jews are into Asian females big time nowadays. That's why you see the
anti-Asian male stuff in the media. Of course, it's funny, how like
Jackie Chan said, Chinese women are "installing" Chinese culture
world-wide that way!

> Shiloh

fla...@verizon.net

Aug 5, 2006, 10:36:45 PM8/5/06

On 4-Aug-2006, "Zac" <zacc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> shil...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Hi, Jim. I am a pastor of a church in America.
>
> Yeah right.
>
> > But not every Jew is bad...
>
> How good of you to notice. You sound less like a minister and more like
> one of those whites who say "I don't hate blacks, one of my best
> friends is one".
>
> > And I think the Jews have this "love & hate" relationship with WASPs
> > - they "love" WASP blonde females and they "hate" WASP (blonde or not
> > blonde) males.

You know damned well this brainless bigot is NOT a pastor!
Except maybe of the "Church of the Creator"

> > (I've seen this implied & portrayed repeatedly from
> > Hollywood
> > movies.)
> >
> > It tells me so much about where their hearts are.

Yeah, because Hollywood has always made movies that the
general public hates - it's how they've lasted so long -
focring WASPs to go to the movies at gunpoint.

> Speak for yourself! I have nothing against WASP men. My boyfriend is
> one. Most of my past boyfriends were also Protestant. They obviously
> didn't have a problem with _this_ Jewish boy.

Most gay people aren't bigots (you did just say you
are a guy with boyfriends, right?); they know better.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Aug 5, 2006, 10:37:31 PM8/5/06

On 4-Aug-2006, "Zac" <zacc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> shil...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Perhaps it is time for you to probe into this possibility that there
> > actually
> > must be a GOOD reason that people do not like the Jews.
>
> There it is again, Susan! A man of God telling people why people bring
> hatred upon themselves.

Which is only yet another rason how we know this slob is no pastor.

Susan

Zac

Aug 8, 2006, 11:42:13 AM8/8/06
fla...@verizon.net wrote:

> You know damned well this brainless bigot is NOT a pastor!
> Except maybe of the "Church of the Creator"

Duh. I was thinking something like the "Krist's Kingdom Kouncil"
church.

> > Speak for yourself! I have nothing against WASP men. My boyfriend is
> > one. Most of my past boyfriends were also Protestant. They obviously
> > didn't have a problem with _this_ Jewish boy.
>
> Most gay people aren't bigots (you did just say you
> are a guy with boyfriends, right?); they know better.

Yes, I'm a guy with boyfriends. I agree, most gay people aren't
bigots.

> Susan

Kut...@googlemail.com

Aug 10, 2006, 1:27:40 PM8/10/06
shil...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I don't think Mel Gibson had done anything wrong.
> He voiced his opinion. He's entitled to his opinion.
>
> Why are the Jews persecuting him? I like him.

Not only Jews. Anybody of any sensitivity must abhor this arrogant
little creature's behaviour. I think his and his father's anti-semitic
utterances are unforgiveable. We are all allowed an opinion - but there
are times and places where they can be voiced without being offensive.
Gibson is also in a particularly responsible position. I resent film
stars and others who are constantly blabbing on about their opinions
and what is right or wrong. They are priveleged as wealthy and famous
people. owever, that does NOT make their beliefs and opinions any more
valid than those of millions of others who may not be in the public
eye. . The position of the famous gives them a huge advantage and,
illogically, their fame automatically seems to give their opinions more
validity. They should always bear in mind they are role models for many
and that with their fame and money goes responsibility.
The hugely wealthy Gibson may be diminutive but his fortune has long
been gargantuan - with an ego that has grown with it.
Another of his "hates" - the English. Which explains why the pantomime
"Braveheart" wa historically inaccurate in many respects and always
portrayed the English as either fops,
idiots or utterly merciless and vindictive. (As the Campbells were to
the other Scottish clans!) I speak, by the way, as one of Scottish
origins.
This might be the first time Gibson has hit the headlines with his
totally unacceptable behaviour but the little man has a lengthy
reputation for being profoundly unpleasant when it suits him both in
private and in public.

Kut...@googlemail.com

Aug 10, 2006, 1:32:42 PM8/10/06

On what authority do you state that "most people hate Jews"? Or, for
that matter, that Jews hate WASPS. I don't dislike either. That isn't
to say that I haven't met people from every relilgion who were deeply
unpleasant! But on the whole I tend to like most people. I have little
time, though, for bigots, rednecks, the intolerant and the ill-informed
with large mouths.

NYC XYZ

Aug 10, 2006, 3:31:38 PM8/10/06

mark ('marky mark') wahlberg used a bat to attack a Vietnamese man in
Boston, calling him a 'slanty-eyed gook'.

Whereas kikes are up in arms over Mad Mel??

fla...@verizon.net

Aug 10, 2006, 3:49:10 PM8/10/06

We could use more like you - and not just on Usenet.

Susan

slipu...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2006, 4:46:02 PM8/10/06
Mel's the world's most famous uneducated, mean-drunken, ill-mannered,
womanizing, hypocritical christian, anti-Semite! (It's good to be
number one in so many areas.)
----

fla...@verizon.net

Aug 10, 2006, 11:26:23 PM8/10/06

On 10-Aug-2006, "NYC XYZ" <jack_fo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> mark ('marky mark') wahlberg used a bat to attack a Vietnamese man in
> Boston, calling him a 'slanty-eyed gook'.

And he caught hell for it, too.

> Whereas kikes are up in arms over Mad Mel??

You already showed you're belligerently ignorant -
no need to re-iterate.

Susan

Dr. Lippschitz

Aug 11, 2006, 4:12:28 AM8/11/06

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

And I agree. I really hate those jew bigots who call Negroes schwartzes :o)

> Susan

Chen Li Huang

Aug 14, 2006, 5:49:49 AM8/14/06

> On 10-Aug-2006, "NYC XYZ" <jack_fo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> mark ('marky mark') wahlberg used a bat to attack a Vietnamese man in
>> Boston, calling him a 'slanty-eyed gook'.
>
> And he caught hell for it, too.

No he didn't, he got off on a plea bargan setup by his excellent legal team
on criminal contempt, instead of what he should've gotten, violent racial
assult so he spent as little as 45 days instead of the 2 years he should've
gotten. The asian on the other hand lost his eye for good.
I guess it's much better to be Jewish in america than Vietnamese...

NYC XYZ

Aug 14, 2006, 6:27:35 AM8/14/06

Chen Li Huang wrote:
> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >
> > On 10-Aug-2006, "NYC XYZ" <jack_fo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> mark ('marky mark') wahlberg used a bat to attack a Vietnamese man in
> >> Boston, calling him a 'slanty-eyed gook'.
> >
> > And he caught hell for it, too.
>
> No he didn't, he got off on a plea bargan setup by his excellent legal team
> on criminal contempt, instead of what he should've gotten, violent racial
> assult so he spent as little as 45 days instead of the 2 years he should've
> gotten. The asian on the other hand lost his eye for good.
> I guess it's much better to be Jewish in america than Vietnamese...

Check out this gook girl....

http://modelminority.com/images/postcards/mark.gif

NYC XYZ

Aug 14, 2006, 6:36:02 AM8/14/06

Thanks, man. I don't read this dumb broad, but you should know that
shiksa Sue is the dumbest Jewess around.

It figures. She's Irish!