Federal Reserve Corporation

RUSS WUERTZ

Mar 4, 1995, 12:18:00 PM3/4/95

The Federal Reserve Corporation holds most of the broadcasting
licenses and is broadcasting through time. They are able to rob
thoughts of viewers of TV from different time periods.

People all around in our time period are telepathic and are
recieving robbed thoughts. Employers are doing this to employees and
bar tenders are doing it to patrons.

They are armed and should be considered dangerous. Anyone who
finds out, like I did in 1978 will be bothered by them, as they
continually rob thoughts and it is very difficult to let anyone else
know for that reason. Knowing this is dangerous but vital so that you
are not ridden around on a rail with your own thoughts by some very bad
people.
Please respond to russ....@outdoor.com I would be happy to
tell you more.

Lizard

Mar 5, 1995, 12:58:32 PM3/5/95
On Sat, 04 Mar 95 12:18:00 -0500 in article <8A4D2E2.0019...@graycat-bbs.com>, RUSS WUERTZ wrote:

<much deleted>

I see the tinfoil in the hat brigade is active again...
--
Evolution doesn't take prisoners. -- Lizard
I like guns, because, without guns, you can't shoot people -- F. King