Cheryl Merrill aka Meril Convicted Criminal has a fraudulent website: Nob Hill Notary Services.

Oversoul 13

Jan 16, 2010, 8:41:39 AM1/16/10
Cheryl Merrill aka Meril Convicted Criminal has a fraudulent website:
Nob Hill Notary Services.

If you�re in the Bay Area, seeking Notary services, are you going to
patronize a woman who runs a �dummy� Notary business�? A woman who, if
you slight her, will cyberstalk you and dig up anything she can on you
and publish foul, vicious creepy articles about you on her blog? Do you
want her finding out personal information about you? Your finances? Your
mortgage? Your business contracts? Coming to your place of business?
Your home?

Cheryl Merrill claims she is a Licensed Notary, Registered Process
Server, County and City of San Francisco #2008-0001091. As of this date
(Jan 2, 2010) she has two websites up and live, promoting her Notary
Services. One of them, however, is fraudulent: http://nobhillnotary.com.
Why do I say it is fraudulent? Because Merrill says it is fraudulent!
From her blog entry of August 2, 2009 (still live as of 1/2/2010 and
archived):

cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/2009/08/nob-hill-notary-web-site-outs-cyber.html

�I was able to easily deduce from my Nob Hill Notary Dummy Business
Site�s visitor log the individual who posted another threatening
message�I set up a dummy business for cheap (it only costs around $100
to get a business license and fictitous name, then you just put up the
dummy site)�

So Merrill admits that the site is a �dummy business�. That means it�s a
fraud. She set up the site to �trap� people who visited it. What a lame
idea, in the first place. If you set up a website on the Internet, yeah,
people are going to visit it. Google is going to scrape it. If you have
no idea how IP numbers work, it does you no good to collect them, and
applying some bizarre voodoo to come out with results that jump to all
sorts of ridiculous conclusions�well, that�s just stupid. And nuts. But
here�s the deal: She continues to promote that site as a legitimate
business!

When did it stop being a �dummy site� and become a real business? Even
though it competes with another Notary website she runs (
www.atyourservicelda.com ) she still has the Nob Hill Notary web site
live, and promotes it on her LinkedIn page at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmeril :

�Cheryl Meril Legal Document Assistant (LDA) & Notary Public San
Francisco Bay Area * Contact Cheryl Meril * Add Cheryl Meril to your network

Current

* Founder, Legal Document Assistant (LDA) at At Your Service Legal
Document Prep

* Founder, Notary Public & Signing Agent at Nob Hill Notary Services�

and

�Founder, Notary Public & Signing Agent Nob Hill Notary Services (Legal
Services industry)

October 2009 � Present (4 months) Notary Public, Mobile Notary and Loan
Signing Agent services. Certified and background screened by the
National Notary Association.�

So, there are a number of very disturbing questions raised here:

1. Why does Cheryl Merrill promote her alter ego as �Cheryl Meril�? Was
that a legal name change? If not, would you trust a Notary who goes by
two identities?

2. Why is Cheryl Merrill lying on her LinkedIn page about Nob Hill
Notary? She says she founded it in October 2009. But the fraudulent
website for it was up for it as early as August 2, by Merrill�s own
published blog admission. In fact, it was created on April 10, 2008.
(verified via whois lookup and archived). And she�s already admitted it
was a dummy business.

3. Isn�t it ironic that Merrill states: �Being a Notary Public for the
State of California makes me especially sensitive to issues of false
identities and frauds� when in fact, she�s got a false identity (Which
name is real and legal? Merrill or Meril?) and is running and promoting
a fraudulent, dummy business and website�as a Notary!?

4. Why would you need two websites to run a Notary business? Wouldn�t
you wonder why in the hell a Notary would do that? Especially if that
Notary admits that one of the sites is bogus?

5. Is it ethical, or even legal, what Meril/Merrill is doing here?
Purporting to be a Notary who is going to verify or vouch for your
identity, yet you cannot be sure who *she* says she is? If you seek out
her services at Nob Hill Notary.com, you are (again, by her own
admission) patronizing a �dummy business� at a �Dummy site�.

6. Did CALDA (California Association for Legal Document Assistants ),
NNA (National Notary Association) really do a thorough background check
on Merrill/Meril? Did they only run it on �Meril� and not catch the fact
that �Merrill� has a current Restraining Order against her? Or the fact
that she was jailed for communicated threats? Were they not made aware
of her history of Restraining Orders against her, her cyberstalking, her
Death Threats, her vicious campaigns of defamation, hate mail, and hate
blogs? Her vehement and shocking statements against gays? Against lesbians?

7. Does the County and City of San Francisco know of Merrill�s virulent
anti-gay and anti-lesbian diatribes? Of her criminal background (jailed
for threatening Sheila Rogers)? Her history of Restraining Orders (one
to keep away from Chris Bridge, one to keep away from Joyce Cassells,
one to keep away from Joel Utman/Gray). Once they know about the truth
behind Merrill, will they continue to allow her to act as a Notary?

If CALDA, NNA, the Women�s Network of Entrepeneurs, and Lawyers & Legal
Professionals using JD Supra, etc. didn�t know about her history,
criminal records, and overall paranoid, obsessive, unethical and
sickening behavior, they will now. Merrill seeks �dirt� on attorneys who
respond to her frivolous complaints. She would be a hypocrite if she
didn�t welcome all these organizations being made aware of all the
�dirt� on her.

And if you�re in the Bay Area, seeking Notary services, are you going to
patronize a woman who runs a �dummy� Notary business�? A woman who, if
you slight her, will cyberstalk you and dig up anything she can on you
and publish foul, vicious creepy articles about you on her blog? Do you
want her finding out personal information about you? Your finances? Your
mortgage? Your business contracts? Coming to your place of business?
Your home?

Is that the way an ethical Notary acts?

cmer2222

Jan 21, 2010, 2:00:23 AM1/21/10
Why don't you get a life and do something productive instead of
spending your time showing how evil you are? You are totally making an
ass of yourself. Why don't you get a career? Get a useful degree?
Get a real job? Why do you think you're going to get away with this
when I intend on driving you to bankruptcy and out of San Diego to New
Mexico?

It's not illegal to file lawsuits! It's not a crime! You think I
have no right to sue you but I'll do it over and over again until you
knock this off!

Plaintiff Cheryl Merrill (meril) vs. Edmond Wollmann

Edmond Wollmann's trial date May 14, 2010 - Defamation / Intentional
Infliction of Emotional Distress
Edmond Wollmann's Petition for Injunction Hearing - March 12, 2010

I'm not a celebrity, but a private citizen. Obviously you think I'm a
public figure that you wrote this in celebrities. You are not the
National Enquirer, and all your postings are going to be part of a new
lawsuit I will file against you over and over again until you find
yourself living in a dumpster.

Take this message to the police, show them who you are!

cmer2222

Jan 21, 2010, 2:32:35 AM1/21/10
Trial Date: May 14, 2010

Petition for Injunction for Order to Show Cause - Restraining Order -
March 12, 2010 - Against Defendant Edmond Wollmann

I do not have a fraudulent website, my business Nob Hill Notary
Services www.NobHillNotary.com is real and I've been conducting
business since November, 2009. I am a Notary Public for the State of
California, among other registrations I have with the County of San
Francisco to provide legal services.

I went through three criminal background checks in 2008 and 2009 with
the FBI, Department of Justice and State of California's Secretary of
State for my various legal services professional registrations. I
have a business license and have several offices. My linkedIn Profile
is at www.CherylMeril.com My entire work history and recent education
is listed. My true identity is duly noted. But, who is the anonymous
person posting here? Who are they? Why do they not have a real
name? Why are they posting about a stranger? What psychological
malfunction do they suffer from to believe what they are doing is
justified?

Everyone can read how jealous and vicious this man he is, how he lacks
self control and how he refuses to stop harassing and annoying an
innocent person he's scapegoated for his personal insecurities.

I have a 3 year restraining order against Joel Sean Gray (Joel Utman)
as well. Mr. Wollmann is next. He will be forced to turn in his gun
collection real soon.

cmer2222

Jan 21, 2010, 3:30:04 AM1/21/10
Here's a link to PDF of Petition for Injunction; Order to Show Cause
for a Restraining Order www.songchannels.com/cases/ro/injunction.pdf
against Edmond Wollmann. This is provided so people can see what to
file when a crazy delusional man won't stop posting malicious stuff
for no just cause, for any viable purpose, other than to make a
complete and utter ass of himself.

Here's a link, www.songchannels.com/cases/ro/joelgray.pdf to another
restraining order I recently obtained against another similar
individual. These men have one thing in common: they think they're
above the law and have a right to dominate and lie about women who
disclose their vindictive malicious activities to others. These men
simulate the Mafia mentality with hit lists of complete strangers who
have the unfortunate circumstances of crossing their paths online on-
line.

One day the individual responsible for these posts is going to
seriously regret these activities. I'll make sure to drive him to
bankruptcy and then sue all over again until he leaves me alone. This
man is the epitome of the devil caricature on earth. He might as well
have horns growing out of his head. He truly is evil personified and
the worst humanity has to offer.

This individual is a tormenting, evil, vile spirit; something one
encounters in the depths of hell. He truly is an abnormal non-human
entity. There is nothing whatsoever human about this person, he's like
an endless defamation posting machine.

This guy is fascist anarchist who lives in an abnormal fantasy world
of delusion. He is so out of touch with reality, he's in serious need
of medicating. No one takes this man seriously as an anonymous poster.
He's only making a fool of himself and is headed for serious trouble
in life.

-Cheryl Merrill (Meril)

. .

Jan 26, 2010, 7:07:01 PM1/26/10
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2007
Sheila Rogers Committed a Grave Injustice Against Me

The night Sheila Rogers chose to turn a fax I sent her at Rolling
Stone Magazine to the Palos Verdes Police Department in 1989, she
committed a grave injustice against me and my future. I had already
suffered a tremendous amount in life oppressed for my sexual
orientation by my own parents and by a callous and quite hypocritical
heterosexual community.

This cock sucking spoiled princess cunt, Sheila Rogers, snorted
cocaine in high school, smoked pot, did LSD and influenced other peers
to do the same; the same Sheila Rogers who never spent a day in jail
for all of her criminal acts that poor girls go to prison for today,
the same Sheila Rogers who was bailed out in 1992 by her father for a
DUI for $10,000 and who didn't show up for the first hearing. The same
Sheila Rogers who came down to the Good Earth Restaurant I frequented
to taunt and tease me with her friend during the restraining order
period her abusive prick father had filed against me.

Sheila Rogers had me sent to jail in 1989 and also sent a letter to
Judge Gary Daigh of the Torrance Court on Rolling Stone letterhead to
try and influence him. I spent two weeks in jail for a 30 day sentence
because of Sheila Rogers turning a congratulations fax I sent her at
Rolling Stone Magazine.

This same spoiled tease came back to mess with me in 1982 from her
college break while she lived with her rich parents. Bitch cunt Rogers
became angry when I didn't stop to say hello to her majesty. Ms.
Cruisin Cunt came round my gym in the sports car convertible her daddy
spoiled her with for her 16th birthday. Had she not driven there that
day my life would have been much different.

This spoiled narcissistic cunt Sheila Rogers whose gotten every single
thing she's ever wanted in life, is a fascist greedy pig who wants to
deny others pleasure and enjoyment in life for any appearance they are
opposed to her. This audacious spoiled cock sucking whore who put me
in jail needs to know I will never forgive her vile act against me
that changed my future and life for the worst. I have continually
suffered consequences for this misguided action against me that I
didn't deserve.

I have witnessed the great ease with which men are able to live in our
society, how easy they get girlfriends and how there is always someone
there for them. I, in retrospect, as an attractive talented woman, was
basically treated like an animal for my sexual orientation. I was
placed in jail for two weeks for coming out of the closet to a former
high school classmate I had once fallen in love with. Sheila Rogers
went on to suck the hell out of multiple cocks while climbing the
ladder of success so that she could eventually have her Rock & Roll
groupie idol David Bowie perform on The Letterman Show (where she's
been a music producer for the past 15 years).

Due to the great incessant insecurities of the spoiled, cock sucked,
tongue up their asses male gender bastards, I have been deeply
humiliated and injured numerous times.

Sheila Rogers Got Her Positions at Rolling Stone Magazine & The
Letterman Show
Mostly from Cock Sucking Her Way Up the Ladder and For Her Green Eyes

Here's a toast to Sheila Rogers and the rest of the incredibly vicious
cock sucking fascist cunts who bastards pound like her, wishing she
and the rest of humanity extinction. The day I die the last words on
my lips will be "Sheila Rogers is a cock sucking ball licking whore."

POSTED BY C.M. AT FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2007

. .

Jan 26, 2010, 7:08:41 PM1/26/10
SUNDAY, APRIL 6, 2008
Googling Fellow Employees For Dirt Can Lead to Lawsuits

I have this R&R blog that's one among several other million on the
Internet. It's a fact most bloggers don't get much of an audience and
this one is no exception. I don't let anyone but personal friends know
of this blog's existence so they can check up on what I'm up to in my
daily life. I don't advertise this blog, nor do I let coworkers or my
employer know of this blog address. Further, I never visit my blog or
write blog entries while at work. This blog is my personal past time.
Simply because it exists on the Internet doesn't mean fellow employees
are welcome to exploit it for their political advantage in the
workplace.

Way back in 2001, I worked with a strange little man I had to share a
desk with at Pillsbury Winthrop. In all of my work history, I never
had to share a workstation with anyone. Mr. Kurtz, a new employee, was
placed at my workstation on another shift without my being asked if I
felt comfortable with such an arrangement. What eventually happened
was Mr. Kurtz felt our sharing desks allowed him to focus on me for my
attention. He seemed a lonely unmarried middle aged man in need of
female attention.

In 2001 Google wasn't a household word. In fact, when I let
management at Pillsbury know I ran a Google search on Mr. Kurtz and
came up with some strange information on him, they asked what Google
was. I was immediately told what I had done was against the Firm's
policy. You're not supposed to perform Internet searches on your
coworkers in order to obtain some political advantage. This truth was
established for me way back at the beginning of Google's reign by
Pillsbury Winthrop. I believed someone had possibly used Mr. Kurtz's
name in a fictional story characterization as they had a similar
experiences with him in the workplace. Regardless, I realized I was in
the wrong for presenting info on a fellow employee to a mutual
employer.

I had learned my lesson never to involve my personal Google searches
to share such information on a coworker with a mutual employer ever
again. It was unlawful. It was a form of slander. It didn't matter who
wrote it, even it if was Mr. Kurtz himself writing fiction about
himself, you can't stalk someone and present it to an employer as any
form of evidence against them. He didn't invite me to look him up on
the Internet!

When an employee performs a Google search on another employee and
turns over such information to the employees' employer, that
constitutes stalking. An employee goes through the proper channels to
obtain the job including a criminal background check, references and
verification of employment history. Further, the employee can in
addition invest 6 weeks of a trial period to the employer void of
benefits or accrued PTO. Nine year old lawsuits do not constitute an
issue for most employers, especially those filed by court documented
roommate mental patients. (WhatHappened1999.com)

The only relevance my blog postings would have to my employer would be
if I used their law firm's name in any of the posts, any of the
employees full names, or if I made any threats of harm. To print out
articles from this blog by an employee for the purpose of providing to
that person's employer crosses the line of decent behavior. I believe
its evidence of unlawful stalking in which damages were incurred to
the victim.

Even though some strange little man was forced upon me and my personal
space at a law firm, I did not go so far as to print out articles for
presentation. I had simply mentioned seeing therapist file articles
about him to management. Management was quick to nip it in the bud as
being insignificant and unlawful to reveal such info to them. One
might imagine how crazy it would have been for Pillsbury to present
the information to Mr. Kurtz as relevant in his employment situation.
"Mr Kurtz, an employee provided us with these articles . . ."

I can't imagine the kind of person who would go so far as to be used
as someone's tool of harassment in the workplace, to print out blog
articles and give them to the managing partner on that person's
behalf. There clearly needs to be a precedent established in law for
employees who abuse Google searches as a form of stalking of
employees.

POSTED BY C.M. AT 8:52 AM

. .

Jan 26, 2010, 7:10:41 PM1/26/10

Sheila Rogers - Letterman Show Music Producer
Category: Con Artists

Submitted: Friday, September 08, 2006
Last posting: Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sheila Rogers and I attended the same high school in Palos Verdes
Estates and attended orchestra class 4 years. During that time, I won
awards over her as a violist that her parents witnessed at awards
dinner ceremonies. Sheila had been first chair violinist in her junior
high school orchestra and they had high expectations for her. However,
in high school in our Freshman year I was enthusiastically applauded
the night I received an award for Outstanding Freshman. Sheila's
father, a brain surgeon, was in attendance that evening and they both
waited for my departure with my boyfriend I attended prom with that
year, to congratulate me.

I also won an award over Sheila Rogers two years later, to attend a
U.S.C. college student music camp for 1 week. Sheila's mother, a
psychiatrist, was present during that ceremony as well. Two years
later I received an award for Outstanding Stylist in the well
respected P.V.H.S. Jazz Choir.

In my Freshman year, I was viewed as a successful freshman and was
invited to my high school prom. Shortly after I was asked, Sheila
Rogers got tickets to the prom as well as the competition she
initiated began. Sheila Rogers sat next to me and my date's table, and
was smoking ciggarettes at 13 trying to act cool.

During a break at a night rehersal for the musical Oklahoma in our
Freshman year, Sheila Rogers asked me to come with her on campus
somewhere. She didn't tell me where she was leading me. She took me to
her stash of pot and shared my first joint with me. I was afraid of
Sheila Rogers, she turned me on and I wanted a kiss. Instead I got a
wet joint she put completely in her mouth. She pointed out a nark on
campus and I didn't turn her in for exposing me to my first drug
experience.

During my junior and senior high school years, I fell in love with
Sheila Rogers and was terrified of my feelings for her. I was so
terrified of the love she made me feel for her, that I joined the high
school jazz choir to get involved with another music group.

Sheila Rogers was a wealthy upper class girl in high school who scared
the hell out of me. She got a spitfire sports convertible for her 16th
birthday and had strong support in her life. I had abusive, socially
retarded parents who wanted to imprison me to sadistic manipulation
all they could. For instance,I didn't get any allowance in a wealthy
neighborhood so I had to clean people's houses in a youth program to
get money for the things I needed to buy. My father, a t.v. musician,
was an idiot and so was his wife. He had a vintage Fender he got free
from the Fender corporation in the 50's he returned to the company
with a nasty letter because they didn't give him enough publicity.
That guitar could have paid for my collge education. My parents made
my life difficult and wanted me to suffer for their jealousy that they
felt I had it easy compared to their teenage years.

Sheila Rogers was a huge tease and turn on. She flirted with me from
across the classroom and never let me into her life at all. She was
never a friend, but really an enemy who wanted to destroy me. I spent
a lot of time thinking about her in my life and she gave me nothing to
grasp of anything real. It was as if she was just an illusion and the
feelings she inspired, a cruel hoax. She played the role of a friend
by hugging me on graduation day, but she never spent any time with me
beyond school functions. She never got to know me or my feelings I had
developed for her. I was completley closeted and afraid to ever let
Sheila Rogers know my feelings.

In 1981, Sheila Rogers approached me in her vehicle 3 years after our
graduating high school. I had worked out at my gym that day as I
always did. Sheila expressed a lot of happiness and emotion in
approaching me in her car, wanting to speak with me. I drove past her,
calling her name and didn't stop because I was afraid of what might
transpire and that I'd be rejected and humiliated as a lesbian who
wanted to kiss her.

Later, a few of Sheila's friends, Ms. Tush of Hermosa Beach, and
another P.V.H.S. classmate were sent down to my gym to play with my
mind and introduce hallucianegenics into my mind state - mushrooms.
They were friends of Sheila trying to mess me up for passing her that
day. Sheila clearly wanted revenge. I had seen her again shortly
after, and she expressed anger towards me in her car. She took it
personally and was passionate in her hatred for me in what I witnessed
that day.

I went up to visit Sheila at her parents house, and she smiled in my
face acting like nothing was wrong, saying she was happy to see me.
What she really was thinking was how she could stick a knife in my
back as she smiled in my face. I was naive still back then and didn't
realize the danger I was in. She flirted with me and winked at me
saying maybe she'd bump into me one day. The reality is, Sheila Rogers
really hated me and wanted me punished for her warped perceptions of
me.

Sheila later sicked her two powerful professional parents on me out of
punishment - her pscyhitarist mother and brain surgeon father. They
wanted me in a mental hospital for being hot for their daughter. Mr.
Rogers had me fired from a temp job where I was about to be hired at
T.R.W. Sheila got a job at Rolling Stone Magazine as the Random Notes
Writter while Dr. Rogers was getting me fired and wanting me in a
mental hostpiral (flash back to age 13 please to see what I'm alluding
too).

I'm a talented singer, I was meant to be a singer and recording
artist. The Rogers tried to destroy my life and were playing
manipulative games. I got a restraining order, and during this order,
Sheila and her girlfriend came into a restaurant I frequented, to try
and get me all riled up. I just cried and left. Sheila was sitting
there with her legs spread, glancing over at me. I left in tears.

I was once totally in love with Sheila Rogers. I would have done
anything for her. She made me her enemy and sicked her parents on me.
She never got to know me, and introduced drugs into my life. I could
have turned her over to the school nark and ruined her future, but I
didn't. Instead, she gradually tried to destroy my future. All I
wanted was a kiss and friendship from Sheila Rogers. She gave me
nothing but anxiety, torture and sadistic abuse throuhout my life.

Had Sheila Rogers not had deep green eyes, I doubt I would have been
so hooked on her. It all came down to the color of her eyes and a
little of her magnetism and my delusional, highly suggstive mind and
little else.

Sheila Rogers has been given so much in her life, it was completely
unecessary to try and destroy my life. I have real talent and needed
support. I'm going to be a very late bloomer thanks to Sheila Rogers
meddling in my life, giving me so little in return for the emotional
web she involved me in with her egotistical needs to be worshipped as
a gooddess.

Sheila drove a spitfire at 16, I cleaned houses to buy a fricken
moped. Give me a break. I went to jail 2 weeks because Sheila Rogers
turned my fax to Rolling Stone over to the police. She was vicious,
cruel and I never even got a kiss out of all the suffering I went
through.

I was totally ripped off my Sheila Rogers and her family. I have
damages in the millions. I really have talent - I'm serious. I was
supposed to have been a recording artist jazz singer. I'm only now
starting to get with it at 46 recording music in my home studio. These
people fucked with my life and trashed me. They wanted me
instatutionalized. I haven't had sex but for once in 20 years. Sheila
Rogers fucked up my life for years and is a cruel cold hearted bitch I
couldn't even get a kiss out of. She gets nominated for Emmy's now as
part of Letterman's music production team. Give me a break!

Cheryl
San Francisco, California
U.S.A.

. .

Jan 26, 2010, 7:14:12 PM1/26/10
Williams-Sonoma Corporation
Submitted: Sunday, August 27, 2006
Last posting: Thursday, September 07, 2006

I wish I had known the law better in 1997 for what I encountered
working at Williams-Sonoma headquarters. Because I didn't, they were
able to successfully cover-up and victimize me as lacking credibility.
At that time I had had no sexual harassment training. I was told upon
my employment, to contact HR if I encountered any problems. I didn't
know the law to know had I handled it correctly, I would be able to
sue them for retaliation against my complaint.

The new V.P. of Retail was causing a huge stir among employees. Many
people were upset, in tears, and they were mostly all women. The men
were clearly being favored, while new positions were opening up were
also filled with men. Not only this, but the overt sexism of the new
V.P. was ever so clear. He felt it perfectly fine to touch female
employees, otherwise known as "assault" when it is unwanted, unwelcome
touching. The image of the father figure con didn't fool me at all,
and the intimidation against women was ever so clear as Mr. All-So-
Powerful in control requested a box of kleenex for his office for the
tears he planned on witnessing due to his decisions. He was the type
that enjoyed the tears, enjoyed women being upset, enjoyed the control
he could have.

This idiot V.P. came up from behind me at my desk and put his hand on
my shoulder. That is assault - plain and simple, in the legal books. I
didn't want this man touching me. He was intimidating. He sent me a
birthday card I didn't want. My former co-worker friends wouldn't talk
to me when I was moved out of their area as Mr. V.P. A-hole made it
look like I was under his wing with his winning boy newly promoted 27
year old, with a new company leased BMW, trips to Europe, an on-site
girlfriend. The boy had no college degree. They "retired" a high
educated woman for the boy's new position, and gave him 3 women. Mr.
Boy had a lawsuit filed against him for fraud and breach of contract.
His mischief an attitude was all to apparent in the document filed
against him that was for the time I was working there.

I felt that I was taken hostage, manipulated by the V.P. and Mr. Boy.
When I asked for a transfer to another group, to the woman's who had
cried to me in fact, it was denied.

I wasn't getting my expense reports paid in a timely manner. They
expected me to photograph their products at their stores, something my
previous co-worker in my position didn't have to do. I had to pay for
the film out of my pocket, and get to these locations on my own. The
V.P. enjoyed holding onto my expense reports, not signing them, and it
took a month on average to get paid $40, that was a lot for someone to
bear in San Francisco on their $32K salary. Yet, Mr. Boy got a leased
BMW, trips to Italy, he was being treated like royalty and I was his
manual labor dog at 38.

Basically, I had lost my friends who wouldn't talk with me, many were
leaving, others were in tears, one had carpel tunnel syndrome I gave
her tips on exercises for. I felt I was taken hostage by the V.P. and
his new stud boy who he gave 3 female assistants too. I was being so
overworked that I had to come in on the weekends where I was treated
hostily by a bunch of men on the property. I wasn't being paid for the
overtime even though I was an hourly employee. I worked for the
buyers, the assistant buyers and the planners. I started out with a
simple filing job and they blew it way up into a huge job without my
getting a raise in 6 months.

When I asked for a review, they said they don't give reviews that
soon, yet I noted one guy got a promotion in 4 months as a new
employee. I was burning out and I wasn't getting any support.

So, I went about complaining about what I experienced, the assult from
the V.P., the unwanted birthday card, my observing his assulting my
boss in her office, putting his hands on her shoulders standing behind
her as she sat down into her chair. I was horrified. I had a camera
with me WS gave me and how I wish I would have had the wisdom to snap
somes shots of what I observed there.

The problem was, I was distracted by my love interest in all of this,
and I didn't go about any of this the right legal way. Unfortunately,
I just tried to take care of it by getting a female uprising there
like you see in the movies with Sally Field and the Unions, and it
completely failed as I made an utter fool of myself. I was stressed,
what can I say? Men were definitely getting laid there. It was a very
tough environment to be in.

All of this ended up with my complaing in an awkward way to other co-
workers, and the company conducting an official investigation making
everyone except me innocent, as if I imagined it all, as if I was
paranoid and delusional.

I eventually got fired of course, and what followed as a 500 foot
restraining order. The company promomted my former friend, and she
fabricated, distorted information in a depo about me to try and make
me out to be a nut. Both she and I had been traumatized by the
company, but she thought I had abandoned her originally in my support,
siding with the men, so she was all too happy to get a promotion and
testify against me.

I don't take any of it personally, I just think this company was
behaving far too sexist and should be monitored by the legal community
for violating the sexual harassment laws and retaliating against
people who have experienced undue harassment from an executive. It was
all too shameful that the women allowed this man to take on the image
of a "father figure" and get away with unwarranted touching
activities.

Had I known the law back then, I would have had a solid case for
sexual harrassment, denied expense report reimbursement, denied
overtime pay as an hourly employee. I was assaulted with unwanted
touching. Case would have been closed. I should have reported it
immediately.

The company did reimburse me for overtime, to its credit, shortly
after my termination for $1,200. I then uesd that money to pay for an
attorney to represent me in the 500 foot restraining order case.
People lied about me, fabricated, distorted information. I'm not
saying I was completely innocent, I did send letters to an employee
after I left and I shouldn't have but she never responded and I wasn't
sure if she ever got them. I didn't get any warning letter fro the
company either. The case had 4 depos filed against me and were huge,
full of a lot of vindictive lies.

Today I work for a law firm and make far more money. I know the law -
it pays to know the law. Everyone should know the law, it can prevent
a lot of problems down the line in life.

. .

Jan 26, 2010, 7:15:40 PM1/26/10
F. Scott Gross
Submitted: Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Last posting: Saturday, March 03, 2007

I worked as the Executive Assistant for F. Scott Gross and his wife in
their $5 million mansion in Pacific Heights, San Francisco in late
1997/early 1998. I started out as a temp and I was hired to be Primus
Management's Executive Assistant to the CEO/CFO. The CFO was his wife
Terry, a very nice woman I enjoyed work for. The company was Primus
Management, a Hospital Consulting firm based in San Francisco. French
Hospital in California was one of their contracting hospitals. Since
this time, Mr. Gross has since changed gears, moving into his new
business model at PhysioHealth in Oakland that I know nothing about.

I wanted to share my experience working for Mr. Gross, for a few
reasons. For one, please see my file on Williams-Sonoma. I lost my job
working for Mr. Gross the day after Williams-Sonoma served me with
restraining order papers, a stay away order of 500 feet. I was
employed, working in Mr. Gross's mansion during this period. The R.O.
filed against me influenced events that led to my termination. Men,
aka the boy's network, were working very powerfully in an attempt to
make me homeless and unemployed at the time (see my other complaint
against the Taraval Police in San Francisco).

This is how the ole boys network operates. These men get women under
their power, to lie about lesbians who don't date their gender. They
viciously fabricate and lie about women who don't play sexual politics
in their company. The police get involved and then they attempt to
ostracize the woman, making her financially destitute, homeless, and
unemployed for not sleeping with men at companies that is strongly
encouraged in corporate America. I had no criminal record of any
significance to warrant this kind of activity worthy of a Meagan's Law
Felon Convict. Just a 7 year old reckless driving ticket from a former
high school classmate police officer.

All I was trying to do was do a good job for people without playing
sexual politics. I don't want sex with men, and most women I meet. I'm
not a typical woman of this day and age. I've been celibate since
1986. I value the ability to think for myself and to work hard. I'm
also a singer and recording artist. I was tempted a long time ago to
marry for money, to sleep around with men for extra benefits and I
chose not too. Men have tried very hard to make me suffer a lot for my
not wanting to play their sexual politics.

To put it simply, I was hired from my temp job to work in the Gross's
mansion in Pacific Heights, to do a multiple of tasks that included
ocasionally coming in on the weekends to attend to their family's
difficulties while they were out of town, including coordinating the
location of a lost dog in Los Angeles. I was not paid overtime for
these tasks.

I was expected to drop everything on my weekend, to come to the aid of
this extremely wealthy family that was unwilling to pay me for my
time. My basic salary for such a position was low, at around $34K in
1997. That is low for someone who had a lot of experience as an
Adminitrative Assistant. I worked for marketing directors at the
Marriott Corporate offices, I worked at Xerox for the Worldwide
Marketing Manager, I worked for a lot of very high up executives and
the $34K I got was way below what I should have received.

Further, during my 5 month tenure working for F. Scott Gross and his
wife, they purchased a building for their daughter to live in. I was
asked to be the building manager for this building as well, yet not
offered a raise or salary increase to reflect this new responsibility.

I was called one Saturday while I was enjoying the park to come over
to Mr. Gross's daughter's home to try and fix a pilot light in her
oven as she had a date that evening. This provocation seemed facist in
nature, I wasn't being paid for my time, yet was intimidated into
performing these additional tasks for the family, for fear of losing
my job.

I witnessed exhorbiant wealth on this family's property of insane
proportions, including a $250,000 entertainment system I was asked to
learn and instruct them on how to use. I was a fairly poor woman, who
had a scooter I got to work on, and no real assets.

When I was terminated, it was the day after I received the Williams-
Sonoma restraining order. I believe I was fired because WS contacted
my employer about the alleged problems I had caused them (aka, boys
network). They claimed I was fired for not knowing the name of one of
their executives when he called.

As for the WS R.O., I had never attempted to enter the Williams-Sonoma
property, but had written a few letters to a former employee who
didn't respond. I received no warning letter and instead the company
unloaded 4 large depos (to see details of my side of the story, please
see the complaint file on Williams-Sonoma).

The old boy's network continued with another restraining order, this
time only 3 feet, from my 5 time evicted mental patient roommate they
got to file fraudulent complaints against me on (see Taraval Police
complaint).

I am a victim of the old boy's network on a grand scale. All I wanted
was to be respected as a hard working woman who didn't sleep around to
get what I needed. Instead, I discovered men truly did want me to
sleep around, an viewed me as a problem for wanting to get properly
reimbursed for my labor and efforts. Clearly, women sleep around in
corporations and play sexual politics that has become the norm.

When I left Primus Management (i.e., F. Scott Gross), they gave me 1
week severance and I complained because I believe it should have been
more for the amount of time and effort I put without overtime. I filed
a complaint with the EEOC but Mr. Gross used the Williams-Sonoma
restraining order against me to get my attorney to back down from the
complaint.

Wealthy rich men network with one another, they get the police
involved to victimize women who don't play sexual politics. That is
what I learned. In the end, they want women to think it wasn't worth
rebelling against them, but I say it is worth it. They must be taught
a lesson not to oppress and lie about people who just want to make a
decent living from their work.

Today I work for a top law firm and make $70,000 a year without having
to lower myself to play sexual politics. I am good at what I do. In
2000 also designed an award winning web site on the human brain,
evolution and memory and sold it on eBay last year. I also am a singer/
recording artist studying to be a jazz singer in San Francisco.

Was it worth it to me to stand my ground and not allow these men to
frighten and intimidate me into playing sexual politics? Yes. I have
my self esteem and self worth. Today I work with a lot of highly
succssful female attorneys that has changed my life for the better.
Had I been a whore, I wouldn't have anything right now but self hate.
As for the women who lied and fabricated things about me in court
documents - they overlooked their own behaviors, creating an
inaccurate depiction of me to the delight of men who enjoyed their
victimization of me as it made them feel the women were on their side.
I was being traumatized, and any of my own letter writing resulted
from this that were then blown way out of proportion in restraining
orders.

Please note: Today I have no criminal record, I have excellent credit,
no debts, and I live in a beautiful building in Nob Hill, all from my
long hours working at law firms. I started on the grave yard shift and
I have worked very hard to attain this level of success for myself. I
also have my own recording studio. I did this without the support of a
man, all from my own efforts. Men, in fact, continue to attempt to rip
me off trying to get their foot in the door to my life. The door is
now locked.