Russian Blues

Ablang

May 27, 2005, 10:02:53 PM5/27/05
This site is the result of a collaboration of efforts of many Russian
Blue breeders throughout the United States and Japan.

Within the site you will find a history of the Russian Blue, answers
to questions about the breed, a listing and photos of The Cat
Fanciers' Association top Russian Blues, a listing of Russian Blue
breeders, and links to other Russian Blue websites and sites with
information about cats.

Also within this site, you will find articles and photos from the
newsletter of The Russian Blue Fanciers, a Cat Fanciers' Association
Breed Club. Current articles feature profiles of the 2002-2003 show
season Russian Blue National winners. Also included within this
portion of the site is the RBF position statement on keeping the
Russian Blue blue, photos from recent shows, and their restaurant
guide.

The Cat Fancier's Association Russian Blue Breed Council site is
linked to this site. It contains the description of the breed, a
listing of current and past National and Regional winning Russian
Blues, a listing of recent Grand Champion and Grand Premier Russian
Blues, as well as Russians who have achieved the title of
Distinguished Merit.

We hope that we are able to answer some of your questions about
Russian Blues and give you some insight to what CFA Russian Blue
breeders are breeding to and showing today.

http://www.russianblue.info/

===
"Until last October, Christ had a very limited involvement in my life. I believed in God; I just never had to prove I believed. Belief is an absence of proof."
-- Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling