Update on CEPT for friend

1 view

Desideria

Jan 5, 2008, 2:18:53 PM1/5/08
My handsome young friend with acute leukemia has just finished his first
round of chemo. The biopsy has been done and no cancer cells were found.

Another biopsy will be done in a week, and if it finds no cancer cells, he's
done with chemo and gets to go home and recover.

Great work so far, guys!!! I'm buying a round for the house!!!

Desideria

Frank McCoy

Jan 5, 2008, 2:43:34 PM1/5/08

Yay!
I'll have a hot tea with brown sugar.

--
_____
/ ' / ™

John W. Vinson

Jan 5, 2008, 4:53:58 PM1/5/08
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:18:53 -0800, "Desideria" <deside...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<giving Deideria a big grin and a high-five>

"Prayers continuing, just in case... but that's great news!"

John the Wysard JVinson *at* Wysard Of Info *dot* com

Wes Struebing

Jan 5, 2008, 9:35:07 PM1/5/08
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:18:53 -0800, "Desideria"
<deside...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd prefer a drink! (ducking and running)

Seriously, that is seriously GoodNews(tm), Desideria!
--

Wes Struebing

Jan. 20, 2009 - the end of an error

Ree