Re: Which is more "normal" and "natural"?

1 view

ªºªandcarole®

Jan 4, 2008, 5:08:47 AM1/4/08
On Jan 4, 12:01�am, Frank McCoy <mcc...@millcomm.com> wrote:

> Methinks only men uncomfortable with their own sexuality mind homosexual
> men all that much; otherwise they'd likely have *my* attitude: Yahoo!
> More women for me! � ;-}
You mean more preteen girls for you to rape, don't you pedo frank?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ThePsyko

Jan 5, 2008, 7:28:54 PM1/5/08
On 05 Jan 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.support.boy-lovers and
heard Brandon D Cartwright cry out in

> On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 06:22:53 +1030, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 07:52:49 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
>><us...@example.net> typed furiously:

>>>Give it a chance.. you had only just posted it..

>>>You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
>>>pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex
>>>with ..remember?
>>
>>That is true. It is the children that should be free, not the adults.
>>Any suspicion of force or coercion, by anyone, should be dealt with as
>>rape or assault.
>
>>Once again the master of deception and lies proves his ability do
>>distort and misread what is being said.
>
> Nothing distorted or misread..
>
> You advocate children being "free" for adult pedophiles to have sex
> with as long as they consent.
>
> Grooming children to "consent" to sex with them is the stock in trade
> of pedophiles..

he doesn't get it... he can't (won't?) allow himself to see how that
could happen because that would mean his ideas won't work and he's out
of luck

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

**Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Frank McCoy

Jan 5, 2008, 11:14:51 PM1/5/08
In alt.callahans David <faro...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:

>Of course the current situation is not exactly working to the
>betterment of children is it?

Whichever side you take, and whoever you blame, that really *sucks*,
doesn't it? ;-{

Of course, like terrorism where the Democrats usually blame the
Republicans, and the Republicans blame the Democrats for what they did
or did not do, neither side really blames the TRUE criminals; because
(like here) they're too interested in smearing those they personally
dislike. ;-{

Oh yeah ... And because sometimes they actually *do* believe that the
other side's activities (or lack thereof) actually led to whatever
current terrorist attack is the talk at the time.

Me?
I blame the perps FIRST; whether sadistic bastards or supposedly
well-meaning Social Workers who care more about their "score" than
actually protecting children.
SECOND I blame a society that doesn't believe in educating children
about the *real* life out there; and instead pushes religious bullshit.

("Just say no," being one of the more egregious examples of same.)

--
_____
/ ' / ™

Message has been deleted

Sean Cleary

Jan 6, 2008, 12:33:42 PM1/6/08
On Jan 5, 8:14 pm, Frank McCoy <mcc...@millcomm.com> wrote:
> / ' / (tm)

> ,-/-, __ __. ____ /_
> (_/ / (_(_/|_/ / <_/ <_

If this really is frank, please do not feed the trolls.
But if you follow them back, you can post accurate information on
their trollish behavior to groups that they would not like to have
that reputation.

Sean

R. Steve Walz

Jan 6, 2008, 4:01:28 PM1/6/08
ThePsyko wrote:

> On 05 Jan 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.support.boy-lovers and
> heard Brandon D Cartwright cry out in
>
> > Grooming children to "consent" to sex with them is the stock in trade
> > of pedophiles..
>
> he doesn't get it... he can't (won't?) allow himself to see how that
> could happen because that would mean his ideas won't work and he's out
> of luck
> ThePsyko
----------------------
So, to YOU, being nice to someone you want to have sex with is
magically somehow "unfair" if they are young and you're older??

That makes you an antisexual sicko!

That's like saying someone you're asking to let you do a favor for
them is "being groomed" by you!

Grooming is only evil if someone is trying to talk you into doing
something that HURTS or makes you uncomfortable!! NOT something
you would WANT to do if you knew what it felt like! Grooming is
ONLY to talk you into doing something you DON'T WANT TO DO!!

If it is something you DO want to do, then it ISN'T GROOMING!!

The notion of applying "grooming" notions to consensual pleasure
is nothing but antisexual pathology!! Everything good and decent
and kind becomes sickness to your cynical "grooming" mentality,
whether it is adults who want to have sex (are they grooming each
other??) or whether kids experimenting, (what do they want out of
it, to feel GOOD or something??) it all becomes suspect instead
of innocent and pleasurable. You pieces of antisexual shit are the
biggest cynics in the world, unable to accept even gifts for fear
that someone is wanting to GROOM you to have sex with them and give
you PLEASURE!! ICK, HOW NASTY THAT MUST BE!! TO HAVE PLEASURE!!

Do you SEE NOW??? You're mentally ILL!! Get HELP!!
Steve

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

saavik

Jan 6, 2008, 5:28:59 PM1/6/08
Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

> Adult fucking child = pedophile
>
> It's really not difficult.

And it's really not Frank McCoy, nor alt.callahans either.

Message has been deleted

saavik

Jan 6, 2008, 6:27:40 PM1/6/08
Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:28:59 -0500, saavik <saa...@sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>

>> Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
>>
>>> Adult fucking child = pedophile
>>>
>>> It's really not difficult.
>>>

>> And it's really not Frank McCoy,
>>

> You are not in a position to know this are you..?
>
> he is an alleged pedophile but a self-confessed child pornographer.
>
> THAT is a fact not a speculation.
>

>> nor alt.callahans either.
>>

> alt.callahans seems a veritable cess pit filled with more pedophile
> enablers than you can shake a stick at.
> --

Go shake your stick somewhere else, ya' pervert.

Denny Wheeler

Jan 6, 2008, 7:08:24 PM1/6/08
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 18:27:40 -0500, saavik <saa...@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

(one of the several braindead idjits)

>> alt.callahans seems a veritable cess pit filled with more pedophile
>> enablers than you can shake a stick at.
>>

>Go shake your stick somewhere else, ya' pervert.

Notice how this is a cess pit but the idjits are coming here.
Ya think maybe there's some serious hypocrisy going on?

--
-denny-
curmudgeon & editor

"To be a book-collector is to combine the worst characteristics
of a dope fiend with those of a miser."
- Robertson Davies

Wes Struebing

Jan 6, 2008, 9:44:59 PM1/6/08
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 16:08:24 -0800, Denny Wheeler
<den...@TANSTAAFL.zipcon.net.INVALID> wrote:

>On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 18:27:40 -0500, saavik <saa...@sympatico.ca>
>wrote:
>
>(one of the several braindead idjits)
>>> alt.callahans seems a veritable cess pit filled with more pedophile
>>> enablers than you can shake a stick at.
>>>
>>Go shake your stick somewhere else, ya' pervert.
>
>Notice how this is a cess pit but the idjits are coming here.
>Ya think maybe there's some serious hypocrisy going on?

But, Denny, you're not supposed to notice the cretin behind the
curtain...
--

Wes Struebing

Jan. 20, 2009 - the end of an error

saavik

Jan 6, 2008, 11:34:26 PM1/6/08
Denny Wheeler wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 18:27:40 -0500, saavik <saa...@sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
> (one of the several braindead idjits)
>
>>> alt.callahans seems a veritable cess pit filled with more pedophile
>>> enablers than you can shake a stick at.
>>>

>> Go shake your stick somewhere else, ya' pervert.
>>

> Notice how this is a cess pit but the idjits are coming here.
> Ya think maybe there's some serious hypocrisy going on?

Yeah, methinks they doth protest too much..

Denny Wheeler

Jan 7, 2008, 9:33:43 PM1/7/08

If the cretin would quit using a transparent curtain...

I suspect he/they would be more comfortable with one made of iron.

R. Steve Walz

Jan 14, 2008, 5:37:18 PM1/14/08
-----------------
Gee, since he is both married and not a rapist, both by his own
declaration and by a lack of convictions or even prosecutions,
that means you're wrong and an asshole.
Steve

R. Steve Walz

Jan 16, 2008, 11:46:26 AM1/16/08
Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:48:30 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
> <rst...@armory.com> wrote:

> >Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

> >> You advocate children being "free" for adult pedophiles to have sex
> >> with as long as they consent.
> >>
> >> Grooming children to "consent" to sex with them is the stock in trade
> >> of pedophiles..
> >-------------------------------
> >Why would children want to fuck dirty filthy nasty OLD pedophiles when
> >they can fuck their father or brother or the nice man down the street??
> >
> >Oh, that's right, any person a child wants to fuck is auto-magically
> >a "pedophile" to you, aren't they??
> >
> >You're a fuckin' idiot.

> Adult fucking child = pedophile
>
> It's really not difficult.
-------------------------
And simplicity is simple for simpletons like you.
Steve

R. Steve Walz

Jan 16, 2008, 11:49:06 AM1/16/08
> ThePsyko
-----------------------
Can't occur in a society where sex for kids who want it is open,
protected, supported, and not humilating, shamed or concealed.
Steve

R. Steve Walz

Jan 16, 2008, 11:53:00 AM1/16/08
Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:44:27 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
> <rst...@armory.com> wrote:

> >Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
> >>
> >> On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 23:33:34 +1030, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
> >> pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
> >> ..remember?
> >------------------------------
> >Sure, but what makes you think they will want to have sex with old
> >dirty scumbag pedophiles, when they can fuck their father or brother

> >or the nice man down the street??
>
> If he is fucking his neighbor's children he IS a pedophile..
>
> If a father fucks his own children he IS an incestuous pedophile
-------------------------
Nonsense, a pedophile is sickly attracted ONLY to totally prepubescent
children, and fixatedly so. A parent would only be having sex with his
child if the child requested it!

> >Oh, that's right, any person a child wants to fuck is a pedophile to
> >you, aren't they??
>
> If they fuck the child ..of course they are

> Adult fucking child = pedophile

You're just an ignorant simpleton.
You don't even think, you just react.
Steve