Words

Irving H. Baker

Jan 11, 2001, 5:04:16 PM1/11/01
I admit that I am a word freak. Came across a word that is too good
not to share.

Ignoranus; a stupid a--hole.

Joyce Melton

Jan 11, 2001, 6:05:54 PM1/11/01

I did a comic strip once illustrating a series of words I made up:

"Improctocephaly" -- a syndrome caused by having one's head up one's
a__.

"Proctocrat" -- an official in a system of government characterized by
a ruling class made up entirely of a--holes.

"Proctophany" -- the arrival of the a--hole everyone has been waiting
for

"Proctogeny" -- the offspring of an a--hole, in general, proctogeny
recapitulates phylogeny

"Reproctolation" -- doing it over, a-- end to

Joyce
-- not a strip I ever expected to sell to a daily newspaper :)

Dave Gracier

Jan 12, 2001, 1:50:46 AM1/12/01
"Irving H. Baker" wrote:

Ever read Douglas Adam's "The Meaning of Liff"?
Most excellent book, and full of words that are "too good to share" and
many ones that Joyce (aka jo...@qnez.com) would like.
Thail
Bathail Klenath

p.s. Yes, it is "liff".

Jerry W. Kram

Jan 14, 2001, 6:48:33 PM1/14/01

After a class in bioscientific terminology I created the following terms
(from the greek roots):

coprocephalon: shithead

coproencephalon: shit for brains

If you phrase it delicately, some people may even think you are
complimenting them.

--
Jerry W. Kram (jwk...@pop.ctctel.com)
Where I come from, anyone who says "excuse me" is human. -- Joe Quigley

The Polymath (Jerry Hollombe)

Jan 14, 2001, 10:36:05 PM1/14/01
"Jerry W. Kram" wrote:
> Irving H. Baker <irv...@sonic.net> wrote:
>
> > I admit that I am a word freak. Came across a word that is too good
> > not to share.
> >
> > Ignoranus; a stupid a--hole.
>
> After a class in bioscientific terminology I created the following terms
> (from the greek roots):
>
> coprocephalon: shithead
>
> coproencephalon: shit for brains

Not to mention:

A coprophagic display of dentition. (Sh!t eating grin.)

--
The Polymath (aka: Jerry Hollombe) "There are no good plan Bs. If
http://home.pacbell.net/polymath/ they were good, they'd be plan A."