Re: According to Denver Post, the genocide of White people is a milestone and an "achievement."

matt

Dec 21, 2011, 3:01:33 PM12/21/11
On Dec 20, 7:18 am, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 1:57 am, Hisler <His...@cocks.net> wrote:
>

> > “By 2021, children of color will make up the majority of Colorado’s
> > under-18 population, a milestone that will be achieved..”
>
> > Get that everyone? The genocide of white people is an ‘achievement’.
>
> >http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2011/12/children_of_col.php
>
> > Karen Auge, Denver Post, December 15, 2011
>
> > By 2021, children of color will make up the majority of Colorado’s
> > under-18 population, a milestone that will be achieved in part because
> > of the rapid growth of children born to immigrant parents, according to
> > data compiled by the Colorado Children’s Campaign.
>
> > The change in the state’s demographic landscape reflects what is
> > happening around the country, said Lisa Piscopo of the children’s campaign.
>
> > The report, released Wednesday, predicts the demographic shift will have
> > broad implications for the state’s economy and education system, and it
> > calls on state leaders to ensure that children of immigrants aren’t left
> > behind.
>
> > {snip}
>
> > Children of color already make up half the young people in 15 Colorado
> > counties, including Denver, Adams, Arapahoe and Pueblo, as well as much
> > of the San Luis Valley.
>
> > In 2009, nearly a quarter of Colorado’s kids—about 254,000—were children
> > of immigrant parents, and the vast majority, about 87 percent, were born
> > in this country.
>
> > {snip}
>
> > Nationally, Colorado’s income gap between immigrant and non-immigrant
> > families is second only to Nebraska’s, according to the study.
>
> > Kids of immigrant parents are also less likely to do well in school.
> > Last year in Colorado, only 5 percent of fourth-graders who are not
> > native English speakers could read at grade level. By comparison, 45
> > percent of fourth-graders fluent in English could read at grade level.
> > That achievement gap was the second greatest in the country, according
> > to the children’s campaign data.
>
> > {snip}
>
> > Even if not a single additional immigrant entered the state, the growth
> > trend would probably continue, the report concludes.
>
> > Such growth is driven by immigrants who are already here having
> > children, not by those coming into the country.
>
> > “That train,” Piscopo said, “has already left the station.”
>
> > Original article
>
> > (Posted on December 19, 2011)
>
> Death to diversity and diversity-mongers! No remorse.
>
> http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/ The Occidental Observer- Hide quoted text -

Old Sunday-go-to-meeting, NFL-addicted, Cheetos gobbling, Americans
are
to wimped out to fight. Pathetic motherfuckers.

Gunner Asch

Dec 21, 2011, 11:48:29 PM12/21/11
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:01:33 -0800 (PST), matt <meitc...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Yet the Great Cull is on the near horizon and getting closer. They may
be snarfing down Cheetos..but they can still squeeze a trigger or toss a
rope over a street lamp and kick a Leftwinger off the lawn chair to kick
and twitch as the noose tightens.

Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Robert Recton

Dec 21, 2011, 11:55:19 PM12/21/11
On 12/21/2011 8:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:01:33 -0800 (PST), matt<meitc...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

>> Old Sunday-go-to-meeting, NFL-addicted, Cheetos gobbling, Americans
>> are
>> to wimped out to fight. Pathetic motherfuckers.
>
> Yet the Great Cull is on the near horizon and getting closer.

No.

Gunner Asch

Dec 22, 2011, 7:12:09 AM12/22/11
Hold that belief.

It wont save you, but it might make you worry less until they come and
murder you.

Robert Recton

Dec 22, 2011, 10:27:16 AM12/22/11
On 12/22/2011 4:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:55:19 -0800, Robert Recton<rr@rr.nüt> wrote:
>
>> On 12/21/2011 8:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Yet the Great Cull is on the near horizon and getting closer.
>>
>> No.
>

> Hold that belief.
>
> It wont save you, but it might make you worry less until they come and
> murder you.

No "great cull" - forget it.

matt

Dec 22, 2011, 1:54:55 PM12/22/11
We have been issued our uniforms for the bloodiest conflict of all,
total race war. (Check your skin color) Bring it on!!!

Gunner Asch

Dec 22, 2011, 6:05:00 PM12/22/11
<VBG>

I hope I get a video of your death. Its going to be glorious looking at
the expression on your face....

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Dec 22, 2011, 6:11:47 PM12/22/11
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:54:55 -0800 (PST), matt <meitc...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>We have been issued our uniforms for the bloodiest conflict of all,
>total race war. (Check your skin color) Bring it on!!!

Which "race war" are you talking about?

Im mostly..white. my lady friend is mostly..black. Several of my cronies
are yellow, brown, red, white and whatnot.

Im curious as to which races you will be against..and which you will be
for.

Now Ive been teaching my (Republican) black girl friend the finer points
of "extreme range personel interdiction" and she has quite the knack for
1000 yr shooting. Still needs some work on range estimation and lead on
moving targets at long range though. Only has about a 75% hit ratio on
anything moving faster than about 3mph..or faster than a standard walk.

With a handgun..she is very good for a newbie and is better than
probably 99.95% of the population in combat shooting. Though I did have
to get her a 9mm..the 45s were a bit big for her. Shrug.
She has small hands. But it was easy to get her a ballistic vest and
accesories.

So which races will you be fighting against?

Im interested!

Robert Recton

Dec 22, 2011, 6:18:18 PM12/22/11
On 12/22/2011 3:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 07:27:16 -0800, Robert Recton<rr@rr.nüt> wrote:

>>> Hold that belief.
>>>
>>> It wont save you, but it might make you worry less until they come and
>>> murder you.
>>
>> No "great cull" - forget it.
>
> <VBG>
>
> I hope I get a video of your death. Its going to be glorious looking at
> the expression on your face....

You've said this before, and you have already been told:

1. No one is going to kill me as part of any "great cull", nor will
anyone kill me simply because you want me dead; there will be no
"great cull", and you don't have it within your means to get me
killed.

2. I will outlive you.

Your sentiments are entirely unlibertarian and un-Buddhist.

Robert Recton

Dec 22, 2011, 6:20:32 PM12/22/11
On 12/22/2011 3:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:54:55 -0800 (PST), matt<meitc...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> We have been issued our uniforms for the bloodiest conflict of all,
>> total race war. (Check your skin color) Bring it on!!!
>
> Which "race war" are you talking about?

Makes about as much sense as your "great cull" blabber, don't it?

> [silly bullshit]
>
> Now Ive been teaching my (Republican) black girl friend the finer points
> of "extreme range personel interdiction" and she has quite the knack for
> 1000 yr shooting. Still needs some work on range estimation and lead on
> moving targets at long range though. Only has about a 75% hit ratio on
> anything moving faster than about 3mph..or faster than a standard walk.

HA HA HA HA HA HA! Yeah, sure. Neither she nor you could hit a
stationary aircraft hangar at 1000 yards.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Gunner Asch

Dec 23, 2011, 12:44:40 AM12/23/11
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:20:32 -0800, Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote:

>On 12/22/2011 3:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:54:55 -0800 (PST), matt<meitc...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> We have been issued our uniforms for the bloodiest conflict of all,
>>> total race war. (Check your skin color) Bring it on!!!
>>
>> Which "race war" are you talking about?
>
>Makes about as much sense as your "great cull" blabber, don't it?

<VBG> Let me know before they kill you if you think its still blabber.

If you can.
<VBG>

>> [silly bullshit]
>>
>> Now Ive been teaching my (Republican) black girl friend the finer points
>> of "extreme range personel interdiction" and she has quite the knack for
>> 1000 yr shooting. Still needs some work on range estimation and lead on
>> moving targets at long range though. Only has about a 75% hit ratio on
>> anything moving faster than about 3mph..or faster than a standard walk.
>
>HA HA HA HA HA HA! Yeah, sure. Neither she nor you could hit a
>stationary aircraft hangar at 1000 yards.

Laugh laugh laugh! You dont know shit about me do you?

Laugh laugh laugh!!!

Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch

Dec 23, 2011, 12:51:34 AM12/23/11
Hold that thought close to your heart.

>Your sentiments are entirely unlibertarian and un-Buddhist.

Dont know anything about Rensai Buddhism do you?

Laugh laugh laugh !!!

Never heard of the "Democratic Karen Buddhist Army" have you?

Laugh laugh laugh!!!

Your ignorance never ceases to amuse me!!!

Robert Recton

Dec 23, 2011, 1:11:13 AM12/23/11
Oh, I do! I do!

No "great cull"; no gummer-dispatched assassins (and we already know you
don't have the ability to do it yourself.)

Nope - you were just woofin', as usual.

>> Your sentiments are entirely unlibertarian and un-Buddhist.
>
> Dont know anything about Rensai Buddhism do you?

You aren't Buddhist and you aren't libertarian.

Robert Recton

Dec 23, 2011, 1:12:48 AM12/23/11
On 12/22/2011 9:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:20:32 -0800, Robert Recton<rr@rr.nüt> wrote:
>
>> On 12/22/2011 3:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Which "race war" are you talking about?
>>
>> Makes about as much sense as your "great cull" blabber, don't it?
>
> <VBG> Let me know before they kill you if you think its still blabber.
>
> If you can.
> <VBG>
>

>>> [silly bullshit]
>>>
>>> Now Ive been teaching my (Republican) black girl friend the finer points
>>> of "extreme range personel interdiction" and she has quite the knack for
>>> 1000 yr shooting. Still needs some work on range estimation and lead on
>>> moving targets at long range though. Only has about a 75% hit ratio on
>>> anything moving faster than about 3mph..or faster than a standard walk.
>>
>> HA HA HA HA HA HA! Yeah, sure. Neither she nor you could hit a
>> stationary aircraft hangar at 1000 yards.
>
> Laugh laugh laugh! You dont know shit about me do you?

I know plenty. I know you couldn't damage a moving target at 1000 yards
with artillery, let alone a rifle or handgun.

Your mulatto bitch can't do it, either.

Gunner Asch

Dec 24, 2011, 7:23:02 AM12/24/11
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:12:48 -0800, Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote:

>>> HA HA HA HA HA HA! Yeah, sure. Neither she nor you could hit a
>>> stationary aircraft hangar at 1000 yards.
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh! You dont know shit about me do you?
>
>I know plenty. I know you couldn't damage a moving target at 1000 yards
>with artillery, let alone a rifle or handgun.

Care to put a little money on that? <VBG>

Ive got a bit tucked aside that says I can.

Ive not killed anything yet with the 338 Lapua...so perhaps you might
like to......????

Would you like to ride a bicycle at a measured 1000 yrs and see if I can
knock you off it?

Put up or shut up.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Dec 24, 2011, 7:24:43 AM12/24/11
You!, You! You!!

Laugh laugh laugh.

Im open for that 1000 yrd bet. Im easily found

When can I expect your visit?

Robert Recton

Dec 24, 2011, 8:56:26 AM12/24/11
On 12/24/2011 4:23 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Laugh laugh laugh! You dont know shit about me do you?
>>
>> I know plenty. I know you couldn't damage a moving target at 1000 yards
>> with artillery, let alone a rifle or handgun.
>
> Care to put a little money on that?

Care to fuck off?

> Ive not killed anything yet with the 338 Lapua

Of course you haven't. You've never shot one. You don't own one.

Fuck off.

Robert Recton

Dec 24, 2011, 8:57:39 AM12/24/11
You'll never know about it.

Gunner Asch

Dec 24, 2011, 4:18:37 PM12/24/11
On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 05:56:26 -0800, Robert Recton <rr@rr.n�t> wrote:

>>> I know plenty. I know you couldn't damage a moving target at 1000 yards
>>> with artillery, let alone a rifle or handgun.
>>
>> Care to put a little money on that?
>
>Care to fuck off?

So you are not interested in backing up your claim?

>> Ive not killed anything yet with the 338 Lapua
>
>Of course you haven't. You've never shot one. You don't own one.
>
>Fuck off.

And again you show you are simply nothing more than a rabid little lefty
living in a basement somewhere.

But I already knew that. But its so good that you keep demonstrating it
to all the other readers.

Gunner Asch

Dec 24, 2011, 4:19:22 PM12/24/11
Fairy dust visits eh?

Laugh laugh laugh!!!

What a mental case you are turning out to be.

Robert Recton

Dec 24, 2011, 7:48:48 PM12/24/11
On 12/24/2011 1:18 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 05:56:26 -0800, Robert Recton<rr@rr.nüt> wrote:

>>> Care to put a little money on that?
>>
>> Care to fuck off?
>
> So you are not interested in backing up your claim?

Care to prove you can hit an airplane hangar at 100 feet?

>>> Ive not killed anything yet with the 338 Lapua
>>
>> Of course you haven't. You've never shot one. You don't own one.
>>
>> Fuck off.
>
> And again you show you are simply nothing more than a rabid little lefty

Nope.

Robert Recton

Dec 24, 2011, 7:49:24 PM12/24/11
You'll never even know.

Gunner Asch

Dec 25, 2011, 2:21:07 AM12/25/11
On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 16:48:48 -0800, Robert Recton <rr@rr.nüt> wrote:

>>> Care to fuck off?
>>
>> So you are not interested in backing up your claim?
>
>Care to prove you can hit an airplane hangar at 100 feet?

Why would I want to shoot an airplane hanger? That in fact would be not
just illegal, but a felony. Prove you can kill a bus load of nuns by
biting the tires at speed.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/HZ2C-P6pv95RlVzeUSMKSNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/if4op7djh9V-t74lwodjjNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/8-xtSEdEjdS6MSFPhF9pfdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dp9mFzCNHigFyHC63a2OxNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

Shrug

Of course its all Airsoft <VBG>..right?

The last 2 were a couple years ago when I took a 1st place in Pro
division. Shrug

If you browse around..you might find a picture of the trophy

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch

If you suck my dick again...Ill get some of the trophys together and
take a group snap shot of a few of them. You know...you are pretty good
at not missing a drop. My girl friend could learn from you.

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner

>>> Of course you haven't. You've never shot one. You don't own one.
>>>
>>> Fuck off.
>>
>> And again you show you are simply nothing more than a rabid little lefty
>
>Nope.

Ayup.

Gunner Asch

Dec 25, 2011, 2:22:11 AM12/25/11
Of course not. What..you going to toss a high speed tofu block at me?

Laugh laugh laugh!!!
Message has been deleted

Robert Recton

Dec 25, 2011, 12:00:55 PM12/25/11