Repubs Want $3 trillion in Tax cuts

Reverend Jimmy Jo

Feb 9, 2009, 3:39:44 PM2/9/09
In the Senate, Republicans inveighed against "pork" - although the wasteful
spending they claimed to have identified (much of it was fully justified)
was a trivial share of the bill's total. And they decried the bill's cost -
even as 36 out of 41 Republican senators voted to replace the Obama plan
with $3 trillion, that's right, $3 trillion in tax cuts over 10 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/09/opinion/09krugman.html?ref=opinion

Reslugs ruin the country over the last eight years and now think they have a
better plan. Just more of the same. Reslugs are just Obstructionists and
bedwetting, cry babies.

THE ENEMY WITHIN

WE MUST ATTACK REPUBLICANS TO REPEL THEIR ATTACKS ON
AMERICA........................

Republicans are practicing forms of demagoguery and guerrilla obstructionism
with the intent of destabilizing our economy for purposes of political
exploitation. Republicans AREN'T making a sincere effort to stop the
bleeding their incompetent leadership and failed policies created. Instead,
they are using conflicting economic theories as a smokescreen to conceal
their real agenda, which is to undermine President Obama and cause him and
Americans to fail. Republicans are laughably professing that their
disgraceful political whoring had nothing to do with the banking, real
estate, stock market and employment catastrophes that resulted. Republicans
are brazenly trying to hamstring Democratic governance, which is a concerted
effort to further damage America, rather than undo or fix its problems.
Republicans are offering up subjective controversial arguments they know no
one can agree on in order to disrupt and deny constructive change. They want
political gridlock for PARTISAN POLITICAL purposes. That's how they gained
power and that's how they're trying to retain it. I don't see them as being
the LOYAL opposition. I see them as the ENEMY WITHIN whose political
ambitions have distorted their moral and ethical standards to the point that
treachery and betrayal are their preferred political strategies. It's one
thing for Republicans to stand up for their conservative beliefs; it's
another thing entirely for them to sabotage our government because a
successful America would not be vulnerable to the fears and hatreds that
produced and sustained Republican extremism under Bush.