Blowhards at Fox Comedy News

See This Now!

Jan 25, 2006, 3:41:29 PM1/25/06
The damage being done by the blowhards at Fox Comedy News became painfully
clear when Iraq veteran SPC. Douglas Barber took his own life after failing
to get sufficient treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the VA.
Barber's suicide brought attention to his earlier pleas for a platform to
tell his perspective on the war in Iraq and the Bush administration's
policies. Because that opinion was contrary to the party line at FOX,
Barber was unable to inform and affect, while chickenhawks Hannity, O'Reilly
et al are paid handsomely to cheerlead for political gain.

http://www.newshounds.us/2006/01/18/iraqi_combat_soldier_on_hannity_oreilly_and_their_rabid_ilk.php#more

Jerry Okamura

Jan 25, 2006, 4:47:37 PM1/25/06
Well, now let me see. There are three major TV networks, ABC, NBC, CBS,
which all have news divisions. There is CNN and MSNBC. Did any of them
even give this guy air time?

"See This Now!" <no...@antiheart.net> wrote in message

The Real Diddy Pop

Jan 25, 2006, 5:05:01 PM1/25/06
Michael Moore, Howard Dean, and all the rest of the idiot left are paid
to cheerlead for political gain as well. Do you include the liberal
Alan Combs in your little rant as well? He could have had that dude on
the program if he wanted.

This guy only invalidated himself by committing suicide...yes, he was a
coward. More likely it seems he was a coward with a political agenda.

You are an idiot, come back with something a little stronger next time.
Until then, call the lifeguard and have him rescue you from the deep
end.

BTW, there are plenty of forums that a veteran can make his opinions
heard. Far more important than some talk show would be to actually pay
a visit to his elected rep

See This Now!

Jan 25, 2006, 6:51:05 PM1/25/06

"The Real Diddy Pop" <who...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Michael Moore, Howard Dean, and all the rest of the idiot left are paid
> to cheerlead for political gain as well. Do you include the liberal
> Alan Combs in your little rant as well? He could have had that dude on
> the program if he wanted.

Alan Combs isn't a liberal.

who...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2006, 7:29:44 PM1/25/06
Dude, you're drowning...get out of the deep end.

See This Now!

Jan 25, 2006, 7:52:32 PM1/25/06

> Dude, you're drowning...get out of the deep end.

I'm not in your deep end.

who...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2006, 6:03:25 AM1/26/06
You are correct, your deep end is my shallow end. Come back with
something stronger next time.

See This Now!

Jan 26, 2006, 1:26:42 PM1/26/06

<who...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You are retarded.

famous21

Jan 26, 2006, 2:19:33 PM1/26/06
Hello Jerry and Everyone:

It matters not that this well-trained warrior in support of our
country's foreign policies suffered from PTSD previously known as being
"shell-shocked." We cannot sugar coat the human cost of war. Many
battle-worned members of the theater of combat return home physically
healthy, but mentally become a zomby inside, ready to snap. This
cannot be disputed. If any of you have been stressed out due to combat
fatigue, then you know what I mean. The policy that placed this young
man in the situation that led to his demise is what should be
questioned.

Peace is better than aggresson,

Famous

famous21