Democrats -- you're useless in a crisis!

George

Sep 11, 2005, 2:20:27 PM9/11/05
'The "it's all Chimpy McHitler's fault" crowd is small, yet somehow has
persuaded the high mucky-mucks in the Democratic party that they're worth
listening to. Some of their elected officials are echoing them. What they
don't realize is that the message coming through loud and clear to any
casual listener is, "we are no use in a crisis."'

[Jim Geraghty, "WHOA - NOW THAT IS A BIG READER REACTION."
http://tks.nationalreview.com/archives/075871.asp]

Impeach and Blanco and Nagin. Make them pay, personally, for each death
caused by their FAILURE to act to evacuate New Orleans or to call up the
Guard (98,000 were on call) to deal with a category 4/5 hurricane.

Message has been deleted

Shining Path of Least Resistance

Sep 11, 2005, 10:03:53 PM9/11/05

Keep going, there is one or two Clinton jokes buried in there for you
right wing wingnuts.

from politicalhumor.com

"Michael Brown, the director of FEMA, was nominated by President Bush
in 2003 and plans to start the job any day now. ... Prior to heading
FEMA, Brown spent the 90's as a commissioner -- this is true -- of the
International Arabian Horse Association. I guess he stands out because
most Bush appointees are beholden to Arabian people." --Jon Stewart

"The president has vowed to personally lead the investigation into the
government's failed response to Katrina? Isn't that a job perhaps
someone else should be doing?" ¨CJon Stewart
"No, not at all, Jon. To truly find out what went wrong, it's
important for an investigator to have a little distance from the
situation. And it's hard to get any more distant from it than the
president was last week." ¨C-"Daily Show" correspondent Samantha Bee

"A lot of people are now blaming President Bush for not evacuating New
Orleans sooner. Hey, we're still trying to get him to evacuate
Crawford, Texas. Took him five weeks to get out of there." --Jay Leno

"Today President Bush asked if his visit to the hurricane zone would
count toward the service time he still owes the National Guard." --Jay
Leno

"Many Americans are calling on President Bush to fire the head of FEMA
Michael Brown because of the slow response to the crisis.
Unforuantely, due to the red tape, firing Brown will take 6 to 8
months." --Conan O'Brien

"Our president isn't exactly getting high marks for his handling of
the catastrophe. People don't seem to realize, yes the hurricane has
been devastating to the people who live in that area, but it has also
ruined the last three days of his vacation. He has suffered too."
--Jimmy Kimmel

"President Bush sent Vice President Dick Cheney to New Orleans. Is
that what they need down there? Another person requiring emergency
medical help?" --Jay Leno

"Congress announced a plan to rename the Gulf of Mexico. They want to
call it Persian Gulf 2 in hopes that President Bush would send troops
there faster." --Jay Leno

"Everyone is still talking about Hurricane Katrina. Experts say it
could take 80 days to drain all of the flood water out of New Orleans.
When President Bush heard this he said, '80 days, that's half a
vacation.'" --Conan O'Brien

"This is inarguably a failure of leadership from the top of the
federal government. Remember when Bill Clinton went out with Monica
Lewinsky. That was inarguably a failure of judgment at the top.
Democrats had to come out and risk losing credibility if they did not
condemn Bill Clinton for his behavior. I believe Republicans are in
the same position right now. And I will say this: Hurricane Katrina is
George Bush's Monica Lewinsky. The only difference is that tens of
thousands of people weren't stranded in Monica Lewinsky's vagina."
--Jon Stewart (Read his full remarks)

"While everybody else is busy setting up commissions and finding
fault, through the president's leadership he'll end up building a
billion dollar dam in Arkansas." --"Daily Show" correspondent Ed Helms
"Why would he build a dam in Arkansas?" --Jon Stewart
"His plan will be to fight the water there so we don't have to fight
it here." --Ed Helms

"So no one's going to be held accountable for this at all?" --Jon
Stewart
"No. In fact, if history is any indication, they'll be hard-pressed
finding enough medals to pin on these guys. My sources tell me the
head of FEMA will be dipped in bronze and turned into an award to be
given to other officials." --Ed Helms

"Finally today convoys of troops and aid started to arrive along the
Gulf Coast. Five days after the hurricane hit. Kind of makes you miss
the innocent days when Bush only sat on his ass for seven minutes. It
only took him four days to make a plan, but finally today he said he
had a plan. Unfortunately it's a faith-based plan that involves
getting two of every animal onto a big boat." -- Bill Maher

"He could have started planning on Saturday when the radar showed that
a hurricane was going to hit the city, but Bush thinks that the jury
is still out on weather forecasting." --Bill Maher

"There's one big difference between George Bush and Marie Antoinette,
and that is when Marie Antoinette said 'Let them eat cake,' they had
cake." --Bill Maher

"President Bush was on the ground all day today, you saw him there
hugging the starving and touring the devastated area. His quote was
'New Orleans is more devastated than New York on 9/11.' Then he
grabbed a bullhorn and vowed that we would get Mother Nature dead or
alive." --Bill Maher

"Taking a page from their tsunami playbook, the White House announced
today that former presidents Bush and Bill Clinton will head up the
fundraising efforts for the hurricane relief. And you know, Bill
Clinton is no stranger to this kind of thing. He was once visiting the
French Quarter during a hurricane and got blown behind a dumpster."
--Bill Maher

"How many folks have been watching the mini-series on HBO called
'Rome?' Amazingly, exciting episode this week -- Rome is burning while
Nero refuses to cut his vacation short. And don't miss next week's
episode when FEMA shows up a week late at Pompeii." --David Letterman

"Although the waters have receded from New Orleans, it's still a huge,
huge problem and will be for months to come. You see the fresh water
is contaminated with oil and gas. Actually, from Dick Cheney's
perspective, the oil and gas is contaminated with fresh water." -Jay
Leno

"As you know, FEMA stands for 'Fix Everything My Ass.'" --Jay Leno

"Even President Bush, almost a week later, President Bush said his
administration's response to Katrina was unacceptable.
Then he said 'Hey, don't blame me, I was on vacation.'" --Jay Leno

"Although, to his credit, President Bush did respond quickly and he
did send troops as soon as he found out Louisiana had oil." --Jay Leno

Did you know you don't even have to be a lawyer to be on the Supreme
Court? You don't even have to be a lawyer. Just like you don't have to
be an emergency expert to work for FEMA." --Jay Leno

"Celine Dion criticized President Bush for the slow evacuation of New
Orleans. Yeah, Celine said I could have driven everyone out of that
city in two songs." --Conan O'Brien

"Welcome to the Late Show. I am so glad you people are here, because
last night what an awful audience, oh, my God. Remember those people?
What a horrible audience, and I hate talking about people when they're
not here, but God, I thought it was the Bush Administration,
because...they were so slow to respond." --David Letterman

"By the way, if you want to help the victims hit hardest by hurricane
Katrina, Fox news has posted the Web site of the Republican National
Committee." --Bill Maher

"But hey, it is New Orleans. Watching today, I could tell that this
city has not lost its hope. It has not lost its distinctive pluck,
because every time rescue teams would toss supplies to people, women
flashed their tits." --Bill Maher

George

Sep 12, 2005, 1:07:18 AM9/12/05

<Knick...@Hang-up.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:20:27 -0500, "George"
> <Libby-de...@nospam.forme.tv> wrote:
>
>>'The "it's all Chimpy McHitler's fault" crowd is small, yet somehow has
>>persuaded the high mucky-mucks in the Democratic party that they're worth
>>listening to.
>
> Never truer words spoken, or that you've spammed us with, GEORGIEPOO
>
> Ignoring decades old studies and plans to protect N.O. was only ONE of
> the hundreds of failed policies of you lying, deserting, sack of shit,
> GEORGIEPOO.

"Despite Landrieu's complaints of budget cuts and paltry funding, the fact
is that over the five years of the Bush administration, Louisiana has
received more money - $1.9 billion - for Army Corps of Engineers civil works
projects than any other state, and more than under any other administration
over a similar period. California is a distant second with less than $1.4
billion despite a population more than seven times as large."

"Mary, Mary, Quite (To The) Contrary," 9/9/05,
http://www.investors.com/editorial/IBDArticles.asp?artsec=20&artnum=1&issue=20050909

Go fuck yourself with an anthrax infected baseball bat, Roselles. You
useless fucking union thug.