STANDING TO SUE? (LAWRENCE KING SURVIVORS)

witchdoctorwithdogma

Feb 15, 2008, 7:43:59 PM2/15/08
BASBV36ER.DTL"> Brandon David McInerney, 14, killed Lawrence King, a
known gay of 15.</a>

I would expect that McInerney comes from a background that causes the
propagation of gays with intensity, as it induces gays to marry
heterosexually, the gay gene only passing maternally.

I would expect (but don't know that) McInerney carries the gay gene
inasmuch as his mother attitude, I'd expect (but don't know,) is/was
conducive to McInerney's homicidal paranoia and
male-hatred. I'd expect (but don't know) his father is likelier than
most fathers to carry the gay gene as he'd have come from a similar
background (though he'd be one-third as likely to carry the gay gene
as McInerney's mother.

The Holocaust was preceded by gay bashing and Hitler was feminine.
Today's U.S. politics is very much in parallel to that experience.

King's survivors are advised to seek their own legal advice and to not
consider this as such.

As this murder was entirely a forseeable, if not likely, consequence
of religious gay scapegoating (to make straights afraid of being
wrongly ferreted out as gay so that they'll produce more babies,) they
should consider a wrongful death action against McInerney's church
(subject to the actual rhetoric used in that church.)

BEING WRONGLY FERRETED OUT AS GAY </a>
ALLOWED TO MARRY </a>

TEST THE SITE AT:

www.siteadvisor.com BY ENTERING historyoffear.tripod.com WHERE
IT SAYS "Look up a site report:" AND CLICK "GO." ***

Ghandi said:

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

about me:
I asked myself when I was about in my pre-teens, when I first saw
this
done among adults, what would it require on my part to make me enjoy
making females afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay; to judge
them on their femininity to others, let alone to themselves, in
front
of their faces; or, to gratuitously try limiting them. (or to even
care
what anyone was doing or how many children they overproduce, etc.)