$$$ Thought Of The Day $$$

1 view

Ezcrdt

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Internet Entrepreneur,

Below is Today's Thought of the day...
Hope you have a wonderful day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shrewd business people spend smart.

Before going to Europe on business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce
to a downtown, New York City bank and requested a loan for
$5,000.

The dutiful loan officer following his job description ask for some
form of collateral to protect the $5,000 requested.

"Would my Rolls-Royce do," asked the man handing over both the
keys and title to the loan officer. The deal was quickly set and the
loan was granted.

Immediately the agent for the loan had the car sent into the bank's
secure underground parking lot. He was a little suspicious and
decided to check into this man. Into his second week of checking,
the man returned, entered the bank, and asked to settle the loan.

The loan officer, a bit surprised informed that in addition to the
$5,000 principle there was the matter of two weeks interest of
$15.40. The man quickly paid and started to walk out for his car.

"Pardon me sir," blurted the loan officer, "While you were away I
did some checking. You're a millionaire. I was wondering why
you would need to take a loan for a mere $5,000?"

The millionaire turned back and smiled. "It's very simple," said
the man, "Where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in Manhattan
for two weeks, get Fort Knox protection, and pay just over a dollar
a day?"

Seung-hye Hwang ------------> EZc...@aol.com
Warning: You could make Money if you go to:
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/EZcrdt/index.html