Free Appointment Scheduling Software

James Loughner

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
There's no catch.This is a NEW 100% FREE program. All we ask is that you
regester. You will receive NO junk mail from this offer.
Gogalthorp Department Store is offering this multi/single user appointment
scheduling software as a free gift to all that visit our fine gift store.

To get your FREE software just visit Gogalthorp Department Store at

http://gogalthorp.com

Ride the elevator to the bargin basement and download your free appointment
scheduling software.

Thanks for shopping Gogalthorp