100% Free Appointment Schedule Software form Gogalthorp

James Loughner

Sep 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/25/98
There's no catch.This is a NEW 100% FREE computer program. All we ask is
that you regester. You will receive NO junk mail from this offer.

Gogalthorp Department Store is offering this multi/single user appointment
scheduling software as a free gift to all that visit our fine gift store all
we ask is you regester so that we may notify you of new versions.

Schedule is a multiple-user calendar program that keeps track of
appointments and notifies you in advance of special occasions like birthdays
and anniversaries.

The main window displays a calendar. To view or edit a day's appointments
simply click on that day. The program supports recurring appointments.

The meetings function lets you schedule several people at one time to the
same meeting. You can change the notes so each person gets a unique note.

You can also set reminders for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special
dates. It can warn you a specified number of days in advance of the event

Schedule can be run stand alone or over a LAN.

To get your FREE software just visit Gogalthorp Department Store at

http://gogalthorp.com/

Ride the elevator to the bargin basement and download your free appointment
scheduling software. Note if you do not use IE 4.0 or above please use our
SITE MAP.

Thanks for shopping Gogalthorp- gifts for all Occasions, Birthday gifts,
Anniversary gifts