Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

New dutch reader!

2 ogleda
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

The Brackies

neprebran,
18. jul. 1999, 03:00:0018. 7. 99
do
Hallo iedereen,
(Hi everybody,)

Jullie hebben een nieuwe nederlandse lezer gevonden!
(You found a new dutch reader!)

Leuk dat deze groep tweetalig is,mijn vriend is engels en ook een SK fan,dus
hij kan meelezen :-)
(It's nice this group is bilingual,my boyfriend is english and also a SK
fan,so he can read along :-) )

Op het moment ben ik 'salems lot aan het lezen,goed voor een paar slapeloze
nachten!
(At the moment I'm reading 'salems lot,good for a few sleepless nights!)

Ik heb de film Shawshank.. gezien en wil nu graag het boek lezen,maar kan
het niet vinden in de boekwinkel
wie weet raad?
(I've seen the film Shawshank...and I would like to read the book,but I
can't find it in the bookshops,advice anybody?)

Alvast bedankt,
Cheers,
Myranda.

Ellen van Wettum

neprebran,
18. jul. 1999, 03:00:0018. 7. 99
do
Shawshank was publiced together with the story Apt-pupil. The title of the
book is 'De leerling'. (Soon to be seen in the cinema) Dutch title of
Shawshank is 'De ontsnapping'.

Have fun
Ellen

The Brackies heeft geschreven in bericht <7mshc2$q08$1...@reader3.wxs.nl>...

Angelo Wentzler

neprebran,
19. jul. 1999, 03:00:0019. 7. 99
do
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, The Brackies wrote:

: Leuk dat deze groep tweetalig is,mijn vriend is engels en ook een SK fan,dus

: hij kan meelezen :-)
: (It's nice this group is bilingual,my boyfriend is english and also a SK
: fan,so he can read along :-) )

Deze groep is *niet* tweetalig. Ik raad jullie dan ook aan zoveel mogelijk
het gebruik van Nederlands op deze groep te vermijden. De alt.* hierarchie
is Engelstalig. Gelukkig is absk tolerant, maar toch is het een goed advies
om in je achterhoofd te houden; immers alle andere niet-engelstaligen
dienen ook mee te kunnen praten.

(This group is *not* bilingual. I advise you to avoid the use of Dutch on
this group as much as possible. The alt.* hierarchy uses the english
language. Fortunaltely absk is tolerant, but still it's good to keep in
mind; after all, all other non-english speaking people should be able to
follow you.)

Chuckie chuckie chuckieeeeee!

Angelo

--
awentzle at euridice dot tue dot nl http://euridice.tue.nl/~awentzle/
Hemelrijken 167, 5612 LC Eindhoven, Netherlands

Dani Koffee

neprebran,
19. jul. 1999, 03:00:0019. 7. 99
do
Heya Angelo,

Man, I always wanna call you Chuckie.

You'll have to translate for me.

>(This group is *not* bilingual. I advise you to
>avoid the use of Dutch on this group as much as
>possible.

I can't argue that this groups isn't bilingual,
but I wouldn't ask anyone not to use their mother
tongue here. I wouldn't want someone who couldn't
speak English not to post. And it makes me really
happy when someone who *is* bilingual is kind
enough to translate.

>The alt.* hierarchy uses the english language.

I didn't know this... but it makes me sad. Why
should *my* language be *the* language. I don't
want to see the world made into a standard pair
of Levis. Diversity makes me happy.

>Fortunaltely absk is tolerant,

And I think we should continue doing things the
way we do. I'm not comfortable with the word
tolerant, because accepting that English may be
too difficult for someone to communicate in, and
making sure that their words get translated for
all of us to read and that our words get
translated for them to read isn't tolerant. It's
simply polite.

>but still it's good to keep in mind; after all,
>all other non-english speaking people should be
>able to follow you.)

huh? I don't understand this. If non-english
speaking people aren't supposed to post here unless
they are able to post in English, then how can they
post at all?

I want anybody who has a desire to post. I don't
care if they post in my language. If they aren't
able to communicate in English, I would hope someone
would be kind enough to translate their post. When
it happens here, it confirms for me that this is a
newsgroup worth reading. I've seen newsgroups where
people who dared to post in their mother tongue were
soundly flamed in the most virulent language. That
makes me sick. Places like that don't deserve my
presence.

Dani K.

--
To reply, delete the words in my addy that define me as selfish.

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
19. jul. 1999, 03:00:0019. 7. 99
do
In article <7mshc2$q08$1...@reader3.wxs.nl>,

"The Brackies" <steamy...@planet.nl> wrote:
> Hallo iedereen,
> (Hi everybody,)
>
> Jullie hebben een nieuwe nederlandse lezer gevonden!
> (You found a new dutch reader!)

Welkom aan boord
(Welcome aboard)

> Leuk dat deze groep tweetalig is,mijn vriend is engels en ook een SK
fan,dus
> hij kan meelezen :-)
> (It's nice this group is bilingual,my boyfriend is english and also a
SK

> fan,so he can read along :-) ))

> Op het moment ben ik 'salems lot aan het lezen,goed voor een paar
slapeloze
> nachten!
> (At the moment I'm reading 'salems lot,good for a few sleepless
nights!)

Heb je de film gezien?
(Did you see the movie?)

Die is goed voor een paar rijzende nekharen.
(That's goed for a couple of neck raising hairs)

> Ik heb de film Shawshank.. gezien en wil nu graag het boek lezen,maar
kan
> het niet vinden in de boekwinkel
> wie weet raad?
> (I've seen the film Shawshank...and I would like to read the book,but
> can't find it in the bookshops,advice anybody?)
>
> Alvast bedankt,
> Cheers,
> Myranda.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
19. jul. 1999, 03:00:0019. 7. 99
do
Oke Ellen!!
(Allright Ellen!!)

Ik zie dat je het "Titelprobleem" hebt overwonnen.
(I see you've overcome this *title* problem.

Groetjes Gianna
(Greetings)

> Shawshank was publiced together with the story Apt-pupil. The title
of the
> book is 'De leerling'. (Soon to be seen in the cinema) Dutch title of
> Shawshank is 'De ontsnapping'.
>
> Have fun
> Ellen
>
> The Brackies heeft geschreven in bericht <7mshc2$q08
$1...@reader3.wxs.nl>...

> >Hallo iedereen,
> >(Hi everybody,)
> >
> >Jullie hebben een nieuwe nederlandse lezer gevonden!
> >(You found a new dutch reader!)
> >

> >Leuk dat deze groep tweetalig is,mijn vriend is engels en ook een SK
> fan,dus
> >hij kan meelezen :-)
> >(It's nice this group is bilingual,my boyfriend is english and also
a SK
> >fan,so he can read along :-) )
> >

> >Op het moment ben ik 'salems lot aan het lezen,goed voor een paar
slapeloze
> >nachten!
> >(At the moment I'm reading 'salems lot,good for a few sleepless
nights!)

Nushae S Fahey

neprebran,
19. jul. 1999, 03:00:0019. 7. 99
do
kof...@got.my.own.net (Dani Koffee) writes:

>>(This group is *not* bilingual. I advise you to
>>avoid the use of Dutch on this group as much as
>>possible.

>I can't argue that this groups isn't bilingual,
>but I wouldn't ask anyone not to use their mother
>tongue here. I wouldn't want someone who couldn't
>speak English not to post. And it makes me really
>happy when someone who *is* bilingual is kind
>enough to translate.

Angelo, I have to agree with Dani here. There's no harm in posting a bit of
dutch here, as long as the group isn't flooded, right? Lighten up a bit.
Oh, well, I guess it's part of yopur charm that you rarely look before you
leap...

However, that being said, I must add that Angelo is right in that sense
that the alt groups (and the rec and sci ones too) were originally
part of the *usa* section of the "newsgroup tree" and have grown from there
into an international forum. Like most american groups, actually. Probably
due to the role english is playing nowadays in the world.

BTW, is there a usa.* part? Distributed in the usa solely, like the nl.*
Angelo refers to is distributed only in the Netherlands?

Nushae S Fahey
--
Nushae's law: any message in which judge levels are quoted should be mistrusted.
nushae at stack dot nl |"| (" |"

Angelo Wentzler

neprebran,
19. jul. 1999, 03:00:0019. 7. 99
do
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Dani Koffee wrote:
: Heya Angelo,

: Man, I always wanna call you Chuckie.

Fine with me ;-)

: You'll have to translate for me.

Okay.

: >(This group is *not* bilingual. I advise you to

: >avoid the use of Dutch on this group as much as
: >possible.

: I can't argue that this groups isn't bilingual,
: but I wouldn't ask anyone not to use their mother
: tongue here. I wouldn't want someone who couldn't
: speak English not to post. And it makes me really
: happy when someone who *is* bilingual is kind
: enough to translate.

: (Ik kan niet zeggen dat deze groep niet tweetalig is, maar ik zou niet
: iemand vragen niet zijn eigen taal te gebruiken hier. Ik zou niet willen
: dat iemand die geen engels kan hier niet zou posten. En ik word er altijd
: weer vroljik van als iemand die *wel* tweetalig is zo vriendelijk is te
: vertalen.)

: >The alt.* hierarchy uses the english language.

: I didn't know this... but it makes me sad. Why
: should *my* language be *the* language. I don't
: want to see the world made into a standard pair
: of Levis. Diversity makes me happy.

: (Dat wist ik niet... maar het maakt me verdrietig. Waarom zou *mijn* taal
: *de* taal moeten zijn. Ik wil de wereld niet zien veranderen in een
: standaard paar Levis. Verscheidenheid maakt me vrolijk.)

The problem is not intolerance towards other languages, but that the alt.*
hierarchy is an international one. You have to chose *some* common
language, and since the english language is already widespread it seems the
logical choice. French, Spanish or Japanese would do as well, but it seems
that english and computers are pretty much good friends anyway.

: (Het probleem is niet intolerantie van andere talen, maar dat de alt.*
: hierarchie een internationale is. Je moet nu eenmaal *een*
: gemeenschappelijke taal kiezen, en aangezien Engels al wijdverbreid is,
: lijkt het een logische keuze. Frans, Spaans en Japans zouden ook okee zijn,
: maar het lijkt erop dat Engels en computers sowieso al goede vriendjes
: zijn.)

: >Fortunaltely absk is tolerant,

: And I think we should continue doing things the
: way we do. I'm not comfortable with the word
: tolerant, because accepting that English may be
: too difficult for someone to communicate in, and
: making sure that their words get translated for
: all of us to read and that our words get
: translated for them to read isn't tolerant. It's
: simply polite.

: (En ik denk dat we dingen moeten doen zoals we ze doen. Ik ben niet op mijn
: gemak met het woord tolerant, omdat accepteren dat Engels te moeilijk kan
: zijn voor iemand om in te communiceren, en ervoor te zorgen dat hun woorden
: vertaald worden voor ons allemaal en onze woorden voor hen niet tolerant
: is. Het is eenvoudigweg beleefd.)

I agree. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to forbid anything, but
fact is, that those able to speak english should on *international* forums.
That is not because english should be imposed as *the* language, but simply
for practical reasons. Kinda like the symbol stuff of late; if it's
necessary we'll translate. Obviously some people that have a grasp of the
english language are posting both versions at once. This is only useful for
other dutch people, not the french, spanish, german etc. And there is a
complete nl.* hierarchy for that.

On the occasions that there have been people here who had no choice but
speak their own language, I was often the first to lend a helping hand, if
time permitted.
Whereas some would indiscriminately bash on these people for not using
english. Like I said. We're tolerant here, so that shouldn't happen.

(Mee eens. Begrijp me niet verkeerd, ik wil hier niks verbieden, maar feit
is dat zij die engels kunnen spreken dat zouden moeten doen op
*internationale* forums. Niet omdat engels opgedrongen moet worden als *de*
taal, maar eenvoudigweg om practische redenen. Min of meer als dat symbool
gedoe laatst; als het nodig is vertalen we wel. Het is duidelijk dat
sommigen die beide talen spreken beide versies tegelijk posten. Dit is
alleen van nut voor andere Nederlanders, niet voor Fransen, Spanjaarden,
Duitsers etc. En daar is dan ook een complete nl.* hierarchie voor.

Die keren dat er mensen waren die alleen maar hun eigen taal konden spreken,
was ik vaak de eerste die te hulp schoot, als tijd dat toestond.
Terwijl er ook mensen zijn die zonder meer inhakken op mensen omdat ze geen
engels gebruiken. Zoals ik zei. We zijn tolerant hier, dus dat zou niet
moeten gebeuren.)

: >but still it's good to keep in mind; after all,

: >all other non-english speaking people should be
: >able to follow you.)

: huh? I don't understand this. If non-english
: speaking people aren't supposed to post here unless
: they are able to post in English, then how can they
: post at all?

: (Huh? Dit snap ik niet. Als niet-engelssprekenden hier niet moeten posten
: tenzij ze engels kunnen, hoe kunnen ze dan uberhaupt posten?)

I think you misunderstood. My intention: unless absolutely necessary, stick
to english.
You see, if I post in dutch because I am dutch, how will a french guy
understand me? English acts as a bridge here. If I really can't speak
anything but dutch, someone will translate. Into what language? English.
Why? So *everybody*, not just the english-speaking people, who reads this
group will understand.

(Ik denk dat je me verkeerd begreep. Mijn bedoeling: hou het op engels
tenzij absoluut noodzakelijk.
Als ik nl. post in het nederlands omdat ik nederlands ben, hoe verstaat een
fransman me dan? Engels is een soort brug hier. Als ik echt alleen maar
nederlands kan spreken, vertaalt iemand wel. In welke taal? Het engels.
Waarom? Zodat *iedereen*, niet alleen de engelssprekenden, die deze groep
leest het verstaat.)

: I want anybody who has a desire to post. I don't

: care if they post in my language. If they aren't
: able to communicate in English, I would hope someone
: would be kind enough to translate their post. When
: it happens here, it confirms for me that this is a
: newsgroup worth reading. I've seen newsgroups where
: people who dared to post in their mother tongue were
: soundly flamed in the most virulent language. That
: makes me sick. Places like that don't deserve my
: presence.

(Ik wil iedereen die wil posten. Het kan me niet schelen of dat mijn taal
is. Als ze geen engels kunnen, mag ik hopen dat iemand zo aardig is te
vertalen. Als dat hier gebeurt, bevestigt dat voor mij dat dit een groep is
die het lezen waard is. Ik heb nieuwsgroepen gezien waar mensen die het
waagden te posten in hun moerstaal krachtig geflamed werden in de meest
bloemrijke taal. Daar word ik ziek van. Dat soort plekken verdienen mijn
aanwezigheid niet.)

It seems that we fully agree, and I am sorry if I gave any other impression.
I solely meant to *advise* not *order.*

(Het lijkt erop dat we het volledig eens zijn, en het spijt me als ik een
andere indruk wekte. Ik wilde alleen maar *adviseren* niet *commanderen.*)

: Dani K.

Ellen van Wettum

neprebran,
19. jul. 1999, 03:00:0019. 7. 99
do
Yeh, even without looking in the book. :-)
Ellen
It's getting better all the time

giann...@my-deja.com heeft geschreven in bericht
<7mv6ls$r6j$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

The Brackies

neprebran,
19. jul. 1999, 03:00:0019. 7. 99
do
Hi everybody,

Sorry,I didn't want to start a major disagreement in this NG, I'm happy
enough sticking to english,that's what I'm speaking most of the day anyhow.
I didn't mean that the whole group was bilingual, just a small bit.

Hi Gianna,
No,I haven't seen the film yet ('salems lot),I can imagine it must be good.

Has any of you seen The Langoliers,in Holland it's been on telly as a
mini-series and I thought it was brilliant.

Myranda.

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
20. jul. 1999, 03:00:0020. 7. 99
do

> Yeh, even without looking in the book. :-)
> Ellen
> It's getting better all the time

I still need the book's but most of them are in the old head now
Getting there myself

Gianna

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
20. jul. 1999, 03:00:0020. 7. 99
do

> Sorry,I didn't want to start a major disagreement in this NG

Are you crazy girl? <LOL>
That's what the fun is al about, major discussions...

, I'm happy
> enough sticking to english,that's what I'm speaking most of the day
anyhow.

Keeps you from doing everything twice I guess...

> I didn't mean that the whole group was bilingual, just a small bit.

Well..., I'm just dutch.
Got a great computer who translates for me as I type
<EG>

> Hi Gianna,
> No,I haven't seen the film yet ('salems lot),I can imagine it must be
good.

I think it was great, David Soul was in the lead doing a good job of it
as well

> Has any of you seen The Langoliers,in Holland it's been on telly as a
> mini-series and I thought it was brilliant.

I have the video..., it's availible and yes, I loved it.
I also love the parts in all the movies where SK shows up.
Feel like a little kid watching my favourite actor on screen..

> Myranda.

bye now

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
20. jul. 1999, 03:00:0020. 7. 99
do

> I solely meant to *advise* not *order.*

> > andere indruk wekte. Ik wilde alleen maar *adviseren* niet
*commanderen.*)

Crisis man.., ik kan je amper in het nederlands volgen laat staan in
het engels.
(Man oh man..., I can hardly understand you when you write in dutch let
alone in english)

Maar ik ben blij dat je het niet slecht bedoeld..., tenminste dat
begrijp ik uit je laatste zin.
(But I'm happy that you didn't mean it all bad..., at least that's what
I understood from your last sentence)

Even goeie vrienden hoor...
(Just as good a friends then before...)

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
21. jul. 1999, 03:00:0021. 7. 99
do

> I solely meant to *advise* not *order.*

> > andere indruk wekte. Ik wilde alleen maar *adviseren* niet
*commanderen.*)

Crisis man.., ik kan je amper in het nederlands volgen laat staan in
het engels.

(Man oh man..., I can hardly follow you when you write in dutch, let
alone in english)

Maar ik ben blij dat je het niet slecht bedoeld..., tenminste dat
begrijp ik uit je laatste zin.
(But I'm happy that you didn't mean it all bad..., at least that's what
I understood from your last sentence)

Even goeie vrienden hoor...
(Just as good a friends as always...)

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
21. jul. 1999, 03:00:0021. 7. 99
do
In article <7n31vm$c8a$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

giann...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > I solely meant to *advise* not *order.*
> > > andere indruk wekte. Ik wilde alleen maar *adviseren* niet
> *commanderen.*)
> >

> Crisis man.., ik kan je amper in het nederlands volgen laat staan in
> het engels.
> (Man oh man..., I can hardly understand you when you write in dutch
let
> alone in english)

Oeps!!!
Ik dacht dat deze in de ruimte verloren was gegaan
(Thought this one got lost in space)

Gianna

> Maar ik ben blij dat je het niet slecht bedoeld..., tenminste dat
> begrijp ik uit je laatste zin.
> (But I'm happy that you didn't mean it all bad..., at least that's
what
> I understood from your last sentence)
>
> Even goeie vrienden hoor...

> (Just as good a friends then before...)

The Brackies

neprebran,
22. jul. 1999, 03:00:0022. 7. 99
do

<giann...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > Sorry,I didn't want to start a major disagreement in this NG
>
> Are you crazy girl? <LOL>

JA!!!!YES!!!!YIP!!!!
Come from a small town full of idiots called Hillegom..... :-D

> That's what the fun is al about, major discussions...

I seem to be great at starting them! :-)

> , I'm happy
> > enough sticking to english,that's what I'm speaking most of the day
> anyhow.
>
> Keeps you from doing everything twice I guess...

Twice is twice as nice...;-)

> > I didn't mean that the whole group was bilingual, just a small bit.

> Well..., I'm just dutch.
> Got a great computer who translates for me as I type

Got a great boyfriend who translates for me as I feed him beer.... :-D

> > Hi Gianna,
> > No,I haven't seen the film yet ('salems lot),I can imagine it must be
> good.
>
> I think it was great, David Soul was in the lead doing a good job of it
> as well

Definetly going to see it.

> > Has any of you seen The Langoliers,in Holland it's been on telly as a
> > mini-series and I thought it was brilliant.
> >

> I have the video..., it's availible and yes, I loved it.

Some people have it all.......(I'm so jealous!!!)

See ya,
Myranda.

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
22. jul. 1999, 03:00:0022. 7. 99
do

He Miranda

> > Are you crazy girl? <LOL>
>
> JA!!!!YES!!!!YIP!!!!
> Come from a small town full of idiots called Hillegom..... :-D

Oh..., now that's bad..., I mean REALY bad...
But hey..., Nice to have you on here anyway <G>

> > That's what the fun is al about, major discussions...
>
> I seem to be great at starting them! :-)

Keep up the good work..., just let it run freely as much and as often
as you want...

> > , I'm happy enough sticking to english,that's what I'm speaking
most of the day anyhow.

> > Keeps you from doing everything twice I guess...
>
> Twice is twice as nice...;-)

Oh well..., I believe in doing things *Right* once. :-O

> > Got a great computer who translates for me as I type
>
> Got a great boyfriend who translates for me as I feed him beer.... :-

Try feeding him Viagra he'll be *greater*
(OOOPPPSSS....,Sorry for that, it just slipped out)

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
22. jul. 1999, 03:00:0022. 7. 99
do
In article <7n5sdk$e0r$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
giann...@my-deja.com wrote:

> He Miranda

Sorry for the typo Myranda...

The Brackies

neprebran,
22. jul. 1999, 03:00:0022. 7. 99
do
> Got a great boyfriend who translates for me as I feed him beer.... :-

Try feeding him Viagra he'll be *greater*
(OOOPPPSSS....,Sorry for that, it just slipped out)

Gianna

Never mind,Gianna.

Believe me,he doesn't need anything like that to get him going!!!!!!
But I think we're getting a bit of topic here..... :-)
Allthough,there's enough sex in SK books.(or sex-related remarks)
Maybe this is a good subject for a new discussion.....

See ya,
Myranda.

Ellen van Wettum

neprebran,
23. jul. 1999, 03:00:0023. 7. 99
do
Good news for you all Dutchies,
the Langoliers will be shown on TV again, starting this Saturday.
I'll sure be locked to the screen.
Ellen

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
24. jul. 1999, 03:00:0024. 7. 99
do
In article <7n78qb$2ldq$1...@reader2.wxs.nl>,

Naaaaahhhh..., lert's just keep it clean here.
You are alowed to a slip of the keyboard now and than, but there are
other MB for the *sex* topic :-)

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
24. jul. 1999, 03:00:0024. 7. 99
do
In article <7n5jgt$1m90$1...@reader2.wxs.nl>,

"The Brackies" <steamy...@planet.nl> wrote:

> <giann...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> > > Sorry,I didn't want to start a major disagreement in this NG
> >
> > Are you crazy girl? <LOL>
>
> JA!!!!YES!!!!YIP!!!!
> Come from a small town full of idiots called Hillegom..... :-D
>
> > That's what the fun is al about, major discussions...

Now today I realy did something to eat your heart out at...
I went into my viseostore and asked if I could *buy* Firestarter and
Silver bullet.
Guess what..., he sold them...WHOEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gianna

> I seem to be great at starting them! :-)
>

> > , I'm happy
> > > enough sticking to english,that's what I'm speaking most of the
day
> > anyhow.
> >
> > Keeps you from doing everything twice I guess...
>
> Twice is twice as nice...;-)
>

> > > I didn't mean that the whole group was bilingual, just a small
bit.

> > Well..., I'm just dutch.

> > Got a great computer who translates for me as I type

> Got a great boyfriend who translates for me as I feed him beer.... :-
>

> > > Hi Gianna,
> > > No,I haven't seen the film yet ('salems lot),I can imagine it
must be
> > good.
> >
> > I think it was great, David Soul was in the lead doing a good job
of it
> > as well
>
> Definetly going to see it.
>

> > > Has any of you seen The Langoliers,in Holland it's been on telly
as a
> > > mini-series and I thought it was brilliant.
> > >

> > I have the video..., it's availible and yes, I loved it.
>
> Some people have it all.......(I'm so jealous!!!)
>

> See ya,
> Myranda.

giann...@my-deja.com

neprebran,
30. jul. 1999, 03:00:0030. 7. 99
do

> Never mind,Gianna.
>
> Believe me,he doesn't need anything like that to get him going!!!!!!
> But I think we're getting a bit of topic here..... :-)
> Allthough,there's enough sex in SK books.(or sex-related remarks)
> Maybe this is a good subject for a new discussion.....

Naaaahhhh..., there are better sites to discuss sex.
I 'm not into discussing though :-}
(Hope by the way that you know you're able to get back in after a long
loooooooooooooooooong time(bug) <G>

Gianna

0 novih sporočil