Sedina (Kim)

Master Jedi

Aug 17, 2005, 7:38:58 PM8/17/05

I am saddened to note the passing of Kim (Sedina) she has crossed the
Rainbow Bridge this Wednesday evening around 6pm US Central Time. She
had put up a good fight and will be highly missed in this world by all
of her family and friends.

But I will leave you all with my favorite poem, the author is unknown,
but I hope you can find comfort in it as I do.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow;
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
I am the gentle Autumn’s rain.

When you awaken in the morning’s hush.
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there;
I did not die.

-Bynw

--
Psionics IRC Network
http://www.psionics.net

Mary Alice Kropp

Aug 17, 2005, 9:28:26 PM8/17/05
Oh, this is sad news. She fought so hard and never gave up. She kept a
wonderful, positive attitude. My condolences to her family and friends.
She will be missed.

-Mak

Master Jedi

Aug 17, 2005, 9:33:06 PM8/17/05
the chat room is always open for those that may need others to chat
with during this time, please join us

Melissa Houle

Aug 17, 2005, 11:05:56 PM8/17/05

Master Jedi <mas...@praxis.ossus.the.force> wrote in message

An excellent poem, Bynw, thanks. All I can muster right now is a quote:

"Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go."

Melissa

Master Jedi

Aug 18, 2005, 3:32:29 PM8/18/05
A note from Cole:

(most email's removed for privacy)

Aug 18, 2005, 6:41:07 PM8/18/05
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:38:58 GMT, "Master Jedi"
<mas...@praxis.ossus.the.force> wrote:

>I am saddened to note the passing of Kim (Sedina) she has crossed the
>Rainbow Bridge this Wednesday evening around 6pm US Central Time. She
>had put up a good fight and will be highly missed in this world by all
>of her family and friends.

Please pass my sincere condolences on to the family...

<sigh>

--

Wes Struebing

and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.

Maironad

Aug 23, 2005, 4:09:35 PM8/23/05
The poem is by Mary Elizabeth Frye. :-) And for all the copyright
mavens out there, it is public domain.

Bart Kleber

Aug 24, 2005, 9:15:43 PM8/24/05
I am so sorry to hear Kim's(Sedina) passing.
My thoughts and prayers are with her family
Bart