Re: Taking a Trip

Message has been deleted

PPPG the CC

Jan 9, 2005, 6:59:04 PM1/9/05

"Piper" <piperett...@direcway.com> wrote in message
news:jbg3u0d9b1ek1hh1c...@4ax.com...

: We're leaving in the morning, Monday, for a few days with our friends
: in Tallahassee. Y'all take care and behave. If you can.

Have a great time and if you are still there Thursday, I'll try to find you. Of
course my mind might be otherwise occupied trading in the Winning Lottery tick
Wednesday night and all. <vvvvbg>

--
TTFN
Scott

Linda

Jan 9, 2005, 10:10:59 PM1/9/05
We seem pretty tame after all the holidays. Have fun.
:)
Linda

"Piper" <piperett...@direcway.com> wrote in message
> We're leaving in the morning, Monday, for a few days with our friends
> in Tallahassee. Y'all take care and behave. If you can.
>

> --
> Piper
> Wisdom comes with age,
> but sometimes age comes alone.

PPPG the CC

Jan 10, 2005, 11:04:59 AM1/10/05
"Linda" <ldl...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

: We seem pretty tame after all the holidays. Have fun.

You? Tame? HAH! Your idea of tame is drinking 3 quarters of the Vodka bottle
instead on a full one after dinner! ;-) j/k

Linda

Jan 10, 2005, 1:36:19 PM1/10/05
HEY!!! I resemble that remark!
:)
Linda

"PPPG the CC" <gimpl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Linda

Jan 10, 2005, 5:37:15 PM1/10/05
Thanks, Scott. We had a lot of fun.
:)

> "Linda" <ldl...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> : > You? Tame? HAH! Your idea of tame is drinking 3 quarters of the

> Vodka
> : > bottle instead on a full one after dinner! ;-) j/k
>

> : HEY!!! I resemble that remark!
>
> And here I thought I was being conservative! ;-)
>
> Seriously, I hope you had a good time.

Tamara

Jan 10, 2005, 7:23:37 PM1/10/05
Piper wrote:
> We're leaving in the morning, Monday, for a few days with our friends
> in Tallahassee. Y'all take care and behave. If you can.
>
> --
> Piper
> Wisdom comes with age,
> but sometimes age comes alone.

I've HEARD of Tallahasse.. but where IS it in the States???

Tamara

Bryan S. Slick

Jan 10, 2005, 8:47:53 PM1/10/05
[Tamara (laudenum_c...@hotmail.hotdog.com)]
[Tue, 11 Jan 2005 00:23:37 GMT]

Florida panhandle.

--
Bryan S. Slick, usenet at slick-family dot net

"You either do or you don't believe, that it can or can't be done.
An ounce of faith and a touch of grace, and it can happen.. to anyone."

[Lonestar, "From There To Here"]

PPPG the CC

Jan 12, 2005, 11:36:30 AM1/12/05

: Thanks, Scott. We had a lot of fun.

I'm glad you had a good time. Now you can come back on here so I can make you
miserable! <baw haw haw haw> ;-)

Tamara

Jan 12, 2005, 8:54:17 PM1/12/05
Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> [Tamara (laudenum_c...@hotmail.hotdog.com)]
> [Tue, 11 Jan 2005 00:23:37 GMT]
>
> :Piper wrote:
> :> We're leaving in the morning, Monday, for a few days with our friends
> :> in Tallahassee. Y'all take care and behave. If you can.
> :>
> :> --
> :> Piper
> :> Wisdom comes with age,
> :> but sometimes age comes alone.
> :
> :I've HEARD of Tallahasse.. but where IS it in the States???
> :
> :Tamara
>
> Florida panhandle.

ok... panhandling to me is standing on the streets asking for money...
*grin*, I'm guessing it's a peninsula or something in Florida?

Tamara

Bryan S. Slick

Jan 12, 2005, 9:40:38 PM1/12/05
[Tamara (laudenum_c...@hotmail.hotdog.com)]
[Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:54:17 GMT]

A panhandle of a state that's shaped like a pan is the.. well, the
handle.. if you look at it that way.

Maryland is shaped that way, too.. as is MobileHoma.

Linda

Jan 13, 2005, 1:59:06 PM1/13/05
Texas has a panhandle, too. Weird.
:)