the polycarp returns

1 view

poly...@obook.org

Jul 11, 2006, 11:53:31 PM7/11/06
If you read the ol alt.bizarre several years ago, you may remember my
ol weekly thing. Well, bizarrEbooks has passed into grim and somewhat
smelly history, but I have risen again like the Phoenix (only not
stalked by 3 simultaneous serial killers like that other Phoenix). I
have begun the Absurdist Monthly Review. Finally a serious PDF magazine
for writers about absurdism & absurdist literary theory. Issue #4 is
available for free download at http://amr.obook.org/index.php

All the back issue are there too. Come, be my friend. Read words from
people who write them down. If you're a person who writes words down,
check out the guidelines and send me an article.

thanks for your participation...