Christians/Catholics destroying science since 10th century [was: How thQ

Craig Chilton -- Help to make the USA Bigotry-FREE!

Aug 5, 2006, 5:04:29 PM8/5/06
Ass fucking is wrong and the homosexuals must be punished for ass
fucking.
Matthew Shepard paid the price for his sins.
All homosexuals must pay the price for such dirty behavior.
The preferable method of atonement is death because God will judge them.

Find the truth here
http://www.niggermania.com/

It is not considered bigotry to hate the Jew murderers, Homosexual dick-
suckers Lesbian cunt-lickers or ghetto Niggers.
The Jews are nothing more then cheats, con artists and murderers.
Niggers hate us as much as we hate them.
If you do not believe me try walking through Nigger-town at midnight.
Be sure to leave your wallet at home.
I am not prejudiced against Niggers, I believe everybody ought to own a
few.

Facts to remember.

A Nigger will turn on a white person quickly.
A Nigger is raised to hate whitey.
A Nigger hates you as much as you hate him.
Niggers are the main reason crack cocaine is spreading through our
population.
Nigger bucks are trying to take over by using white women as breeding
machines.
A Nigger will rob you quickly.
Niggers are thieves and will burglarize your home if they can.

Thankfully they are killing each other off quickly in drug wars and gang
violence.
Look at your local newspapers most of the violent criminals are Jiggaboo
Coons.

Fuck the Nigger wenches every chance you get.
We must sow our superior seed in black cooches for the good of the race.

The Castro brothers Fidel and Roul are Jew Homosexuals

Queers and Niggers are bad but who cares about it if you
can dump a hot jism in Nubian bed wench Condi Rices coal black Niggress
asshole

I sure would like to
get some of our Affirmative Action Secretary of State Condi Rices hot
Nigger pussy!
Condi, if you will let me experience some of that Niggra pootnanny i will
eat Watermelon and chitlins for a whole year!.
I will learn Voodoo curses and swear that Al Sharpton is a true
Politician.
I will even dye my skin black and have collagen injected into my lips!
Condi, I would eat a mile of your shit just to see where it comes from.
I will wear those pants with the ass that hangs down to my knees and use
words like Yo and Homey.
Watching Condis asshole open wide for a healthy shit would make me shoot
without touching myself.

Just the thought of your juicy black African gash makes me shake, fart
and drool!
Just allow me to inject this white juice in your red moneyhole.
You need some master in you Condi.
Shake for me girl, I wanna be your backdoor man.
Condi can make a dead man cum.
She makes me want to oil up my meat and jack slowly until i reach the
proper explosion.

How often do you think it takes to straighten Condis hair?
You know if not for lye and the various hoodoo oils that the coloreds use
she would have a Fro bigger then Angela Davis.
Still she makes Private Dick stand at attention!!
I wonder if her pussy hair looks like Buckwheat's head?
Her shit black skin makes me want to do nasty things.

Do you like Nigger pussy?
Have you ever experienced the ebony pump?

I want to
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( Screw /' ')
\ You /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Condi

-- Craig Chilton <xanad...@mchsi.com>

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Submoronic "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" becoming MORE desperate as a FORGER.

Aug 6, 2006, 2:52:20 AM8/6/06
On 5 Aug 2006 21:04:29 -0000,
Craig Chilton...

...did NOT write any of the moronic garbage (now deleted)
in the previous post.

[[[ READERS: The social RETARD and schizophrenic who
calls himself "Jon Young" and "IBen Getiner, alternately,
is now making an even *bigger* fool of himself with his
idiotic forgeries. He's SO damned stupid that he can't
even figure out that any intelligent person knows in a
heartbeat that the hate-swill he posts in my name is
not mine, just by looking at the header fields. (And
those who are dull-witted enough NOT to know that
probably are all dull-witted bigots and RRR cultists like
him, so aren't worth a damn to begin with as human
beings. And I couldn't care less what THEY think of me. ]]]

<< The stupid little cretin couldn't even do the crossposting
list without screwing it up. What a tool. So I fixed it. >>

But to the mindless FORGER who *did* post it -- THANKS
for once again making a total ass of yourself in public, and by
so doing, help to remind the readers of just how PROFOUNDLY
socially retarded a person has to be, just to BE an RRR Cultist.

One more nail in the coffin lid of that worthless cult, as it's
hateful and bigoted agendas inexorably begin their swirl down
the Drain of Extinction where they belong.

<Garbage-flush>

[[[ FELLOW EGALITARIANS: Don'tcha just LOVE it
when bigoted losers like *this* clown get SO
desperate that they FORGE, and foam at the
mouth, and thus **show** everyone just how
MORONIC they truly are? It's GREAT! When-
ever they do that to any of us, we have proof
positive that the FACTS we've presented... facts
that INDICT their loathsome agendas... have
REALLY gotten under their skin!

So whenever that happens to you, just keep
up the good work. You're doing your freedom-
defending job WELL !! ]]]

=== And... I've surely gotten the goat of some pathetic
little immature dweeb of a mindless bigot THIS time!
Funnier than hell to watch! ROTFLMAO!!! ===

-- Craig Chilton <xanad...@mchsi.com>
---
RRR Cult lemmings.
Dumber than dirt. America's own version of the Taliban.
Selfishly, hatefully, and mindlessly supporting sociopathic
agendas that seek to destroy vital personal liberties of
millions of people. (That's as dumb as it GETS!!!)
And constantly proving that to everyone.

Message has been deleted