Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Christianity Created by Roman Piso Family!

30 visningar

Roman Piso

oläst,
16 jan. 2002 13:24:352002-01-16
till
Hello,

This is a subject that has been being researched for several years now
and books about this are now available to the general public.

When the very first research in this area had become available in book
form it was limited to just the concept of the Roman creation of
Christianity. But over the years and with much more research the
actual identities of the creators of the Christian religion are now
known.

The first published work to identify the actual authors of the New
Testament texts was a booklet titled "The True Authorship of the New
Testament," by Abelard Reuchlin. That booklet first appeared in 1979.
There have been many books since that make reference to that work.

Over the course of time, there have been many people researching and
writing about this topic. I myself, have written a book on this
subject ("The Syntheis of Christianity") which is now available as
well. I am in the process of writing several other books about this
and Reuchlin is currently working on a new work that will consist of
several volumes.

If you would like to know more about this you can visit my forum
and/or website:

The Roman Piso Forum
http://forums.delphiforums.com/RomanPiso

You can visit the fourm as a visitor or you can participate (post) by
becoming a member.

My homepage is at:

The Roman Piso Homepage
http://www.angelfire.com/biz5/piso

And I have written several articles on this and related subject which
may be seen at:

The Educational Articles Site:
http://www.angelfire.com/eduarticles

I am the current director of The Piso Project, a group of researchers
who are working to provide more information and a clearer
understanding of the truth regarding both ancient history and the
creation of the Christian religion.

What we have discovered is too much to elaborate upon in 'message
form', but includes the fact that the authors of ancient history were
not being forthright and that they were using alias identities. That
is why it is so important that we now supply the public with this new
and different information as there is so much to learn about in order
that researchers of ancient history may know how to gain the correct
information. Ancient history was actually written two ways at the same
time. We call this 'Parallel histories'.

Because this is the case, it means that a new understanding is
required now by all scholars. And that is why I am writing about the
New Classical Scholarship and teaching it online.

Cheers!

Roman

Numidia

oläst,
17 jan. 2002 06:22:092002-01-17
till
Hi, it is good to see you posting here!

I appreciate the information that you have been providing and want to know more!
What more can you tell me about books detailing this information?

thesaintz2

ncs_...@yahoo.com (Roman Piso) wrote in message news:<d9d6112a.02011...@posting.google.com>...

0 nya meddelanden