FW: [GJiGT] Handy quotes

Lester John

Nov 24, 2001, 1:06:31 PM11/24/01
FW: [GJiGT] Handy quotes

Dear Friends -
Not many, if any, on the GJiGT group watch TV. The following quotes
may be useful to help someone permanently turn off their TV. These
quotes will soon be added to THE DOCUMENT. If you have not seen this
yet be sure to check out this very REAL document.
http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/unpolice.htm
The quotes are also handy when you hear someone spouting the Nightly
News line of BALONEY.

Maybe some can yet become awakened. Maybe someone will even open
their KJV bible and read some PURE TRUTH, that will not change, or
ever pass away. Faith is what we all need NOW, and faith cometh by
hearing and hearing by the word of God. Jesus warned us these days
would have pulpits filled with false teachers. We do NOW fully
understand why one of Satan's names is the "prince of the power of
the air." Perhaps someone has their mind stirred when you give them
a "Sheeple Tract." Such Holy Spirit stirring via the "Sheeple Tract"
even recently caused a UN 3 star general to recieve the gospel.
http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/666anti2.htm

Hammer on the FACT that the "Patriot Laws," or "Anti-Terrorist Laws,"
were PASSED WITHOUT READING. Try to make people aware that the SAME
LAWS were PASSED at the SAME TIME, WITHOUT READING, Without Debate,
in the OTHER 15 "Used to be" Free Nations of Europe, Plus Australia,
and New Zealand.

Here are the QUOTES:

David Rockefeller, At the Bilderbergers meeting 1991: "We are
grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine
and other great publications whose directors have attended our
meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty
years."

Former President of CBS news Richard Salant said: "Our job is to give
people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."

"If newsmen do not tell the truth as they see it because it might
make waves, or if their bosses decide something should or should not
be broadcast because of Washington or Main Street consequences, we
have dishonored ourselves and we have lost the First Amendment by
default."

John Swinton, Chief of Staff, New York Times, New York Press Club in
1953 "There is no such thing at this date of the world's history, in
America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is
not one of you that dares to write his honest opinions, and if you
did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am
paid weekly for keeping my opinions out of the paper I am connected
with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and
any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would
be out on the streets looking for another job.
If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper,
before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.
The business of journalists is to destroy truth; to pervert; to
vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and
his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what
folly is this toasting an independent press? We are tools and vassals
for rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull
the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our
lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual
prostitutes."

Dr. Carroll Quigley, Professor of International Relations, Georgetown
University, and Bill Clinton mentor - "The CFR is the American Branch
of a society which originated in England and believes national
directives should be obliterated and one-world rule established. I
know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for
twenty years, and was permitted in the early 1960's to examine its
papers and secret records...".

James Paul Warburg, Chairman of the CFR, 1921 - 1932, before the U.S.
Senate, February 17, 1950 - "We shall have world government whether
or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will
be achieved by conquest or consent".

Brock Chisolm, former Director of the World Health Organization - "To
achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of
men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national
patriotism and religious dogmas".

Rowan Gaither, former president of the Ford Foundation, in a 1954
statement in Congressional investigations - "We operate here under
directives from the White House.. [to] use our grant making power to
alter life in the US. so that we can comfortably be merged with the
Soviet Union".

Senator George Malone of Nevada, speaking before Congress in 1957 -
"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what
Congress has done to them over past forty-nine years, they would move
on Washington. It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the
economic and social independence of the United States".

John Danforth, Republican Senator from Missouri, on April 22, 1992 -
"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their
jobs ... we have been accomplices to doing something terrible and
unforgivable to this wonderful country... we have given our children
a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get
ourselves elected."

Mikhial Gorbachev - "Gentlemen, Comrades, do not be concerned about
all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the
coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will
be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union, other than
for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let
them fall asleep".

Joseph Stalin, former dictator of the Soviet Union - "America is like
a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its
morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three
areas, America will collapse from within".

Shalom & Simcha,
Jim Searcy

Shalom & Simcha,
Jim Searcy

Great Joy in Great Tribulation www sites:
http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/
and
http://www.gvtc.com/~jsearcy/

Mickey

Nov 24, 2001, 1:55:24 PM11/24/01
Where did you get these quotes? Anywhere to back them up if I want to show
others?

"Lester John" <lest...@mweb.co.za> wrote in message

Lester John

Nov 24, 2001, 5:36:02 PM11/24/01
... I got them from Jim Searcy. He should be able to provide the references
if you email him.

in the blood of Jesus,
Lester

Mickey

Nov 25, 2001, 8:42:18 AM11/25/01
thanks :-)

"Lester John" <lest...@mweb.co.za> wrote in message

Hyperion Cloud

Nov 25, 2001, 11:53:42 AM11/25/01
>Former President of CBS news Richard Salant said: "Our job is to give
>people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."

Hmmm....that explains all the wool over our eyes... media controlled by
govt.... tells people what they should hear or what the govt wants them to
hear....