The Knowing: A Christian Film Analysis and the “Alien Gospel” Deception

Wings of a Dove

Mar 23, 2009, 10:50:05 PM3/23/09

http://wisdomoftheworld.wordpress.com/
March 23, 2009

The Knowing: A Christian Film Analysis and the “Alien Gospel”

You can watch the trailer for this film @

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikJ3t_tZf-E&feature=player_embedded

The Knowing – A Christian Film Analysis

The movie, The Knowing, starring Nicholas Cage was released in
theaters on March 20, 2009. The title of the movie features the word
“Knowing” with the “O” represented as a stylized solar eclipse. The
logo for the production company is a stylized “all-seeing eye”. It
doesn’t take a huge stretch of the imagination for those who watch
that this movie has potential for the revealing of little gems, hidden
in plain sight, as “they” say.

The characters in the movie all have names that are fraught with
meaning. The main character, John, is figuring out what the puzzle of
the numbered sheet of paper found by his son means. He discovers that
it foretells the end of all life on planet Earth. Right off the bat,
this reminds a person of the prophetic and apocalyptic writing of
John’s namesake, the disciple and apostle of Jesus Christ, the John of
the New Testament and author of the book of Revelation, and the one
whom “Christ loved”.

Another important character, Lucinda, is a seer/prophetess, who hears
whispers in her head and originally wrote the numbers down in her 1959
classroom as a child as part of a time capsule class project that was
her idea. Interestingly, there is a clue, right in her name, of the
source behind her prophecies. Lucinda is not too far from the name
Lucifer which means “Light Bringer”, who is the fallen cherub, who is
today known as Satan or “The Adversary”. Remember that Lucinda’s and
Lucifer’s names have a meaning involving light as that will be
important later when we encounter light ships.

Diana is Lucinda’s daughter. She plays a role in the 2009 setting of
the movie, along with her own daughter, who can hear the “whisper
people” telepathically. Diana is also the name of the Roman goddess of
the hunt, and later the moon as well. Ironically, her name is revealed
while the characters are at a natural history/zoology museum as she is
standing in the midst of stuffed wild animals within display cases.

Diana’s daughter’s name is Abby, which may be short for Abigail which
in Hebrew means “father of exaltation”. John’s son’s name is “Caleb”,
which is also a Hebrew name, and carries the meaning “whole heart” or
“faithful”.

John’s parents and sister are Christians. His father is a pastor, but
they are estranged from one another. John, who has given up on faith,
is a teaching astrophysicist who questions both evolution and whether
or not life actually has meaning or if everyone and everything is an
accident, therefore rendering life meaningless. This is a curious
twist because typically films and mainstream media in general tend to
shove evolutionary theory down everyone’s throat as fact every chance
they get (and they take them all). Therefore, this has to be a big
clue that one of the agendas of this movie is to cause a paradigm
shift in the viewer’s thinking in regards to origins.

In moving on to the numbers, they are written down by young Lucinda in
1959 through a process called automatic writing. She writes the
numbers as part of a time capsule assignment in which her class is
supposed to draw a picture of what they think the future will be like
in fifty years. She goes into a glazed-over trance, and begins to
scribble down a long series of numbers covering both sides of the
page. Anyone who has studied the occult knows that many people claim
to have channeled aliens or spirit guides by letting them control
their bodies. Entire books, which are essentially “doctrines of
demons”, have been channeled, written, and published; a seemingly
countless number in the last 100 years alone. This particular string
of numbers not only foretells the future, but does it in a very
telling way indeed. The series of numbers consists of the dates of
deadly disasters, the number of people killed in each disaster, as
well as the latitude and longitude of each disaster. This would look
like a neat plot twist, if I didn’t know that there are certain groups
of people, who generally speaking operate under various luciferian
authorities, which are obsessed with sacred geometry in relation to
locations on the earth. (Just watch Chris Pinto’s documemtary Riddles
in Stone: The Secret Architecture of Washington D.C.) Since all things
luciferian are cheap knock-offs of God’s creation and order of things,
it’s easy to see how alarming this big-screen revelation is to a
person who has read the works of folks like David Flynn, who’s
research follows up on Isaac Newton’s theories which show compelling
evidence revealing God’s plan between space, time, and measurement on
the earth. His book is called Temple at the Center of Time. My point
is that this points to art imitating reality.

The big event that the numbers predict (spoiler alert) is that
everyone else on earth is going to die a tragic event. This time the
latitude and longitude given reveals the safe place to be. Just what
is it that ends the earth? Nothing less than a huge solar flare the
blows the ozone layer off the earth burning everything in its path in
a wave of fire and earth. Now, this author has no doubt that a solar
flare blowing off the ozone layer completely could potentially kill
all life on this planet, but I think the mile high wave of fire and
rock is for visual kicks. Anyway, the message here is that channeled/
telepathically received information should be trusted, nevermind the
fact that the source is the minions of a being known as “the Father of
Lies”.

The children in the movie hear whispers inside their heads. They say
that the whispers come from the “whisper people”. The whisper people
tell them that they are chosen, want to help them, and will take them
to safety due to the impending end of the world. These whisper people
not only talk to the children telepathically, but actually show up in
person in the form of night-stalking, pale-faced, light-haired men
dressed completely in black. Just like in the movie made famous by
Will Smith, these MIB’s carry around handheld devices, but this time
they don’t erase memories. Instead they use their device to give
visions of a fiery end coming on the world. What’s interesting about
this is that there are thousands of people, likely more, who have
reportedly been given similar visions by “alien visitors” using some
sort of a device that show massive environmentally catastrophic
events. Google that.

This movie attempts to answer questions people don’t even know they
have yet. It aims to condition people to accept an explanation
regarding origins and aliens that is contrary to foundational truth as
revealed in the pages of a book that has a single thread running
through it over the course of two thousand years, sixty-six books, and
forty plus authors. As C.S. Lewis put it in his great treatise on
education, The Abolition of Man, “It is not a theory they put into his
mind, but an assumption, which ten years hence, its origin forgotten
and its presence unconscious, will condition him to take one side in a
controversy which he has never recognized as a controversy at all.”
Wise man!

Nearing the end of the movie the viewers discover that the Men in
Black, previously known as the “whisper people” are, yep, aliens. Most
likely Pleiadians since there is a subtle reference to the Pleiades
earlier in the movie. Now even if these particular “space brothers”
who are “here to help” are not Pleiadian, that doesn’t matter because
anyone who is involved in New Age alien space brother adoration
totally knows that Pleiadians are tall with blond hair. They are the
equivalent of the “supermodels” of the universe, especially compared
with zeta reticulii and reptilians, which I’ll leave to others to
discuss. Just ask Billy Meier and look up all the ancient folklore
from civilizations across the planet in regards to this star cluster.
One legend ties the Pleiades to a Savior. “On a street in the Holy
Land, the Savior smelled the delicious aroma of freshly-baked bread.
Entering the shop, the Savior was instantly recognized by the baker
who presented Him with a tasty treat and a chance to rest from His
labors. In gratitude, the Savior placed the baker, his wife and seven
daughters in the Heavens to be safe with Him forever.” Oh boy.

For the record, this author believes that the true identity of
“aliens” is actually fallen angels who are very real entities that
currently have power to deceive the people of the world and are not
hanging out in the deep recesses of hell (yet). I feel that Genesis 6,
Number 13, and the book of Enoch, valuable for its historicity and
from which Jude quoted from in the Bible backs up this belief. There
is also extensive work done by researchers such as L.A. Marzulli, Tom
Horn, Dr. Stephin Yulish, Dr. Davin Flynn, Guy Malone, Dr. Michael
Heiser, and Joe Jordan, all Christian researchers with proven and
lengthy track records of credibility.

Nearing the end of the film, the children are abducted and driven to a
clearing covered with small black stones in the middle of the woods.
The black stone, in my opinion, represents the antithesis of the white
stone believers will receive from Christ with a new and private name
for them written on them. John follows them, and is confronted with
the fact that the children are chosen to be saved from earth’s
destruction and he must remain behind. Now this lays out a “plausible
explanation” outside of the truth to those remaining after the
harpazo, or catching up, of Christian believers and theoretically all
children under the age of accountability to meet Jesus Christ in the
air prior to the unleashing of his divine judgment on the rejecting
and rebellious people of Earth.

Earlier in the film, a line drawing of Ezekiel’s Wheels gives us a
clue. Here is the passage about Ezekiel’s wheels from the Bible:

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north– and immense
cloud with flashing lighting and surrounded by brilliant light. The
center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what
looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that
of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings. Their legs
were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like
burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had the
hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, and their wings
touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn
as they moved. (1:4-9) Their faces looked like this: Each of the four
had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a
lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an
eagle. Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each
had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either
side, and two wings covering its body. Each one went straight ahead.
Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they
went. The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of
fire or like torches; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it.
The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning. (1:10-14)
As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground
beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and
structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four
looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a
wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions
the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures
went. their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of
eyes all around. (1:15-18) When the living creatures moved, the wheels
beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground,
the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and
the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the
living creatures was in the wheels… When the creatures moved, I heard
the sound of their wings, like the roar of the Almighty, like the
tumult of an army. (1:19-20, 24,) (New International Version)

The Knowing “reveals” Ezekiel’s Wheels but in their version they are
brought to earth inside the aliens’ “light ships” which look like
crystalline shaped beams of light surrounding the wheels of Ezekiel.
As the aliens levitate themselves, the children, and of course 2 white
rabbits, I’m guessing one male and one female, into their ark, I mean,
light ship, they reveal their true bodies. They are made of up light
with wispy and subtle wings unfurling behind them as they trail
upwards into the ship, while poor Nicholas Cage’s character is “left
behind” to cry it out all night, yet “knowing” in his heart that the
“right thing” was done.

The ships’ having both a crystalline appearance and also the
appearance of being made out of light are straight out of New Age UFO
lore. Millions of New Agers believe that light ships full of our
“alien brothers” are going to show up and bring in a New Age of higher
consciousness. They tend to have an obsession with crystals and
believe many of them to hold supernatural properties such as healing.
Recently, a woman out of Australia who goes by the name Blossom
Goodchild predicted via telepathic conversation with the aliens, (whom
she said were currently cloaked in orbit , yeah, right), that the
light ships would be making an appearance on a certain date in the
Fall of 2008. Millions of people the world over held their breath when
the day came; I sat on the “sidelines” and waited for the liars to do
what they do best: Lie. Goodchild was publicly humiliated when the
lightships didn’t show up, and had to issue an apology. The upside for
the “aliens” however is that this attention it garnered them also
garnered them a whole new slew of space-brother believers. That was
probably their goal, and they used Goodchild. She’s on youtube and
many new websites went up in her honor.

One side note about the white rabbits: I’ve noticed white rabbits in a
lot of well placed spots in television and film in recent years.
Here’s an interesting tidbit about them. Evidence suggests that Lewis
Carroll’s Adventures in Wonderland is actually an illuminati primer/
mind control tool for certain “chosen” children. Remember that White
Rabbit? That’s another google assignment for you, but I’ll say this:
It certainly leaves one with the impression that they should see “how
deep the rabbit hole goes”.

So now the earth is about to get burnt to a crisp. John goes to his
parent’s home to be with his family as they wait it out. His pastor
Father tells Joh that “this is not the end”, and John says, “I know”.
See, John bought the alien gospel. Dad, however, is a Christian. Guess
Dad was wrong about what the Bible has to say about the End (which is
actually a beginning). The earth gets wiped out, but we feel okay for
them. It’s all very universalistic/nihilistic…as a viewer take your
pick from those, as long as you don’t think that John rejected Jesus
Christ as the way, the truth, and the life, and that no man can come
to the Father but through Him, and that that is actually true.
Instead we’re supposed to feel that John lives on in the memories of
his son. The viewer is led to accept that John figured out how the
world ends through channeled clues and human wit, and that Christian
Eschatology is exposed as naïve and baseless. Very gently led, of
course.

So where do young Caleb and Abby end up? On a new planet. See,
scientifically speaking, there could be 10,000 habitable planets
within the Milky Way. So they dropped them off on one of those. The
last we see of the children is them running through an Edenic field of
lush grass as it blows in the wind toward a giant tree…. Could that be
a giant TREE OF LIFE? Hey! Wait a second! Like the guy sitting next to
me in the theatre said as the credits rolled, “That really makes you
kind of wonder doesn’t it?”

So it turns out that the entire movie is a subtle apologetic in favor
of the “alien gospel”. Simply put, the alien gospel is the concept
that the so-called aliens genetically manipulated us thousands of
years ago. That they were, in fact, our progenitors. That they started
the world’s religions and that they were mistaken as gods. Who
believes this? Well, Richard Dawkins, an Oxford professor, published
author of The God Delusion, and outspoken evolutionary atheist, says
this is within the realm of possibility for him, but of course a Judeo-
Christian God, never. You can watch him say this in the documentary
called “Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed” which was released with Ben
Stein as its host in 2008.

So, where does this lead us? Why is this even important? We are living
in exponential times, prophetically speaking, and the Bible has a 100%
accurate track record when it comes to prophetic fulfillment. The
secular world and media give a lot of face-time to other (false)
prophets such as Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce, but they shy away from,
distort, and many times mock the prophecies of the Bible, its track
record, and undermine its credibility. Why does this happen? I am
convinced that the reason this is so is because if God is real then
people must acknowledge that they have an ultimate authority to answer
to. They are therefore setting themselves up to be greatly deceived
and deluded in a very willful sense. This kind of thing is very
concerning to those of us who see through this type of conditioning
and recognize that prophetic signs point to a nearing culmination.

Now you know what The Knowing is really about. Don’t be like the guy
sitting next to me at the theatre and have your paradigm subtly
shifted. Find out the truth from the true source and from the valuable
research of those who have searched out these strange matters through
the lens of truth, the revealed word of God to us, The Bible.

Helpful links for further research about topics addressed in this
paper:

www.watcherwebsite.net
lamarzulli.wordpress.com
www.ce4research.com
www.lookupfellowship.com
www.livefromroswell.com
www.futurequake.com/FQ_PastShows.htm
www.raidersnewsnetwork.com
www.olivetreeviews.org

Knowing: the Movie: Preparing the way for the Coming Great Deception?

Posted by lamarzulli on March 23, 2009
http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/

I saw Knowing on Saturday. I was stunned. The movie is a direct,
frontal assault on Christian beliefs. It is the Alien Gospel - a term
I use and have blogged about incessantly - with all of it’s deception,
displayed with every technical marvel, on the silver screen. It’s
being shown in a theater near you and people are being conditioned to
believe the lie! Here’s why.

The gist of the story is this. Encoded on a single sheet of
paper, is line after line of numbers. This was written by a
‘disturbed’ fourth grade girl and tucked away in a time capsule for
fifty years. At first it appears that this is a just a random sequence
of numbers, but as the time capsule is unearthed, and the movie
progresses, we see that the numbers are, in fact, the dates and places
where tragedy has stricken, in one form or another, in some horrific
disaster. Nicholas Cages character, Professor Koestler, is able to put
all of this together, and it is he, that realizes that there are dates
of disasters that haven’t yet happened. He realizes that these
numbers, prophecy the events that have already taken place, and this
sets him on a quest to stop the next ‘prophecy’ from happening.

Without giving away the movie away, as the story unfolds we
see mysterious men who appear to Koestler’s son and communicate with
him telepathically. These men are also able to walk through walls. We
also learn that the little fourth grader who wrote the series of
numbers, 50 years ago, heard whispering voices in her head, that
continued throughout her tragic, short-lived life. Koestler’s son also
begins to hear the voices. The quest to stop the disasters leads
Koestler to an abandoned trailer out in the boonies where we see -
brace yourself - the faded picture of Ezekiel’s vision, of a wheel
within a wheel, hung on one of the walls. At the end of the movie we
see these men who have appeared to Koestler and his son, change their
appearance and reveal their true form, that of angels, complete with
wings. When their huge ship appears, Koestler falls to his knees, as
he is OVERWHELMED - there’s that word again - by what he sees. I don’t
want to give any more of the movie away so I’ll stop here.

So let’s strip this down and expose the truth. The Bible is
supposed to be unique among all other books on the planet. So what is
the one element of the Bible, which sets it apart from any other
religious work? I actually asked this of several people who know the
Bible fairly well. They all looked at me with the deer-caught-in-the-
headlights, look!

The answer is this. What separates the Bible from any other book
in the world is the unique, dynamic, of prophecy, the ability to
accurately predict the future. It has been proven over and over, that
Bible prophecy is 100% accurate in it’s predictions. I would venture
to say that the only being who can do this is, the God of the Bible.
While there are those who imitate this, such as Nostradamus, and
others of his ilk, no other book on the planet has this unique
characteristic. Here’s what a passage from Isaiah says:

Isaiah 46:9-11 (New International Version)

9 Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.

10 I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say: My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please.

11 From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that will I bring about;
what I have planned, that will I do.

True prophecy is the ability to call out future events before
they happen. In my opinion, only the God of the Bible is able to do
this. Others imitate this, but where is their record of 100% accurate
fulfillment? It’s not there, as they can not see the future. Thus this
separates the Bible from all other so-called ‘holy’ books.

What is very disturbing about the film, is that it promulgates
Erich Von Daniken’s ideology that is found in his book, Chariots of
the God’s. Von Daniken believes that Aliens from other planets
interacted with primitive man and are responsible for many of the
megalithic structures that we see all over our planet. By the way the
History channel recently aired a two-hour special entitled Ancient
Aliens, which featured Von Daniken’s work. You think there’s a
connection here? I do.
What the movie, Knowing says is this, that Ezekiel’s vision was
nothing more than an Extraterrestrial visitation. That E.T. appeared
to Ezekiel and gave him the ‘prophecy’, and that the god that Ezekiel
worshipped was in fact, E.T.. The wheel within a wheel, that Ezekiel
describes to us, was a space ship and the beings that appeared to him
were aliens, who in fact SEEDED US HERE ON EARTH!

Let me close by saying this. In a nutshell the movie tells us
that:
1. Aliens, not the God of the Bible, gave us prophecy through the
millenia.
2. That the prophecies of Ezekiel and the visions that he wrote
down were, in fact, attributed to
extraterrestrials and their space craft.
3. That these aliens were mistaken for our gods.
4. They are interacting with us now because we are at a
precipitous juncture in our evolution.
5. That the Bible is nothing more than encounters with these
beings, therefore Christianity is nothing more than a fable.

This movie is blatantly anti-christian. It is an attempt to
condition the masses that extraterrestrials were the god of the Bible.
It is, in short the Alien Gospel and is a prelude to the Coming Great
Deception! Wake up! May I suggest that you either point people to this
BLOG so they can read this or you have my permission to copy and paste
it on an E-mail and forward it those who you think might be receptive
to it!… L. A. Marzulli 3-23-2009

www.lamarzulli.net

Mail Man

Mar 24, 2009, 9:41:29 AM3/24/09
******************************

"Wings of a Dove" wrote (in part):

The characters in the movie all have names that are fraught with
meaning. The main character, John, is figuring out what the puzzle of
the numbered sheet of paper found by his son means. He discovers that
it foretells the end of all life on planet Earth. Right off the bat,
this reminds a person of the prophetic and apocalyptic writing of
John’s namesake, the disciple and apostle of Jesus Christ, the John of
the New Testament and author of the book of Revelation, and the one
whom “Christ loved”.

**************************

Mail Man's observation:

And, after also reading the excerpt by L. A. Mazulli, at the end of WoaD's
original post, I find out, additionally, that "John's" last name is
"Koestler." This ancient German surname can effectvely be translated into
English as:

"Provider of Sustenance."

I wonder if this choice of surname is mere chance, or if, indeed,
well-thought-out intent is behind this choice. What is the Christian
Believers' sustenance? -- well, it is the WHOLE Word of God; i.e., the Holy
Bible!!! That, in the context of this film, very strongly reminds me of
this warning/prophecy regarding the now ever-accelerating approach of the
Last Days:

Amos 8:11-12 (KJV):

11 - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in
the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the
words of the LORD:

12 - And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the
east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not
find it.

So, one must answer these questions for himself:

1. What "prophecy" would this "John" actually fulfill?
2. What sustenance would this "Koestler" actually bring?

Yes, this film constitutes, most definitely, a re-parsing and redefinition
of well-known Biblical terms, words and names in order that "even the Saints
might be deceived" when the actual Time of Truth is at hand.

Serpent Seed -- Alien Seed -- what's next? Anything but the greatness,
majesty and gloriousness of our Lord God and the wonderful and completely
undeserved Gift He has so freely offered to all who will receive it!

matm...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2009, 9:48:02 AM3/28/09
"anyone who is involved in New Age alien space brother adoration
totally knows that Pleiadians are tall with blond hair. They are the
equivalent of the “supermodels” of the universe, "

Um. No. That's not true at all. Billy Meier said that the Pleiadians
he met took the form of blonde people. But explains that they are
evolved (meaning they aren't humans). Every other author on the
subject and channeler explains that these beings are made of light and
can sometimes take physical forms if necessary. Research Barbara
Marciniak, Barbara HandClow and the Urantia Book (Under the name
"Midwayers").

There are tons of ancient civilizations that claim creation from
beings from the Pleiades.

I suggest doing more research other than google and your Bible such as
reading books by people on these topics or else you'll never know the
other sides of these arguments. Also nowhere is there "adoration" for
these "space brothers". They all teach about being responsible for our
own actions and to stop worshiping others such as the Annunaki and
Reptilians that have posed as Gods and Angels and have created our
main world religions.

jmes...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 1:06:03 AM2/26/18
Interesting analysis. I do have to question one thing though... the bible is NOT 100% accurate in its prophecies. It is far from that. For example the reason people of the Jewish faith don't believe Jesus is the messiah is because he did not fulfill the prophecies. One example of that, is that the Messiah was supposed to be a descendant of David. Joseph, Mary's husband was a descendant of David but Mary was not. Since Joseph was not Jesus' father, Jesus was not a descendant of David. Therefore Jesus could not be the messiah! If it were obvious Jesus was the messiah then we wouldn't have any Jewish people!
As to the movie, I interpreted it as the whisper people being actual angels sent by God to save the chosen few. Given the 2 rabbits, it is possible the ships transported 2 of every creature and that Caleb and Abby were the only two humans. This would be analogous to Adam and Eve as well as Niah's ark.
Personally I loved the movie!

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Feb 26, 2018, 1:59:39 AM2/26/18
EDGAR CAYCE READING 5749-8 (June 27 1937)
(Q) Who were the parents of Joseph? (A) That as recorded by Matthew, as is given, you see; one side recorded by Matthew [Matthew 1], the other by Luke
[Luke 3] - these on various sides but of the house of David, as was also
Mary of the house of David.