dogs on the Internet

Tom Hogarth

Nov 7, 1993, 11:21:05 AM11/7/93
From a cartoon in THE NEWYORKER this summer

One dog sitting at a computer talking to another dog sitting on the floor.
"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."

Bob Branner

Nov 7, 1993, 5:32:37 PM11/7/93
I find it helpfull to portray myself as a human, when in reality I am a
Labrador Retriever named SAM .................

Jorn Barger

Nov 9, 1993, 4:44:46 AM11/9/93
In article <931107.4086...@delphi.com>,

Or: "On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a Lincoln Log"

Mark Crafts

Nov 9, 1993, 8:41:47 AM11/9/93
In article <2bnoqe$j...@Notwerk.mcs.com> jo...@Notwerk.mcs.com (Jorn Barger) writes:
>>One dog sitting at a computer talking to another dog sitting on the floor.
>>"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."
>
>Or: "On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a Lincoln Log"
On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog. <cascade hereby instigated ;-)>

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mark Crafts :: mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov

John Berger

Nov 9, 1993, 5:14:10 AM11/9/93
In article <1993Nov9.1...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov (Mark Crafts) writes:
>From: mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov (Mark Crafts)
>Subject: Re: dogs on the Internet
>Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1993 13:41:47 GMT

>In article <2bnoqe$j...@Notwerk.mcs.com> jo...@Notwerk.mcs.com (Jorn Barger)
>writes:
>>>One dog sitting at a computer talking to another dog sitting on the floor.
>>>"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."
>>
>>Or: "On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a Lincoln Log"
>On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog. <cascade hereby instigated ;-)>

On ba.weather, no one knows if you're in the fog.

Dianne Hackborn

Nov 9, 1993, 1:59:09 PM11/9/93

Mark Crafts <mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> wrote:
| In article <2bnoqe$j...@Notwerk.mcs.com> jo...@Notwerk.mcs.com (Jorn Barger) writes:
| >>One dog sitting at a computer talking to another dog sitting on the floor.
| >>"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."
| >
| >Or: "On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a Lincoln Log"
| On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog. <cascade hereby instigated ;-)>
On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.

Dianne Kyra Hackborn "The person who stands up and says, ``This is
hac...@xanth.cs.orst.edu stupid,'' either is asked to `behave' or, worse,
BIX: dhack / IRC: Dianne is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know!
Oregon State University Isn't it terrific!''" -- Frank Zappa

Ben A. Ostrowsky

Nov 9, 1993, 7:06:22 PM11/9/93
-+-+/One dog sitting at a computer talking to another dog sitting on the floor.
| /"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."
-+/Or: "On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a Lincoln Log"
/On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog.
/On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.

On rec.games.video.classic.robotron-2084, no one knows you're a prog.

she...@netcom.com

Nov 9, 1993, 6:36:21 PM11/9/93
Tom Hogarth <TOMHO...@delphi.com> writes:

That could almost be a sendup from the ads for the orginal "Alien":

"On the Internet, no one can hear you bark!"

-shelley

--
Will you come quietly or must I use earplugs?

Adam Haberlach

Nov 9, 1993, 8:27:48 PM11/9/93
In article <2bop9t...@flop.engr.orst.edu>,

Dianne Hackborn <hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU> wrote:
>In article <1993Nov9.1...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov>,
>Mark Crafts <mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> wrote:
>| >
>| >Or: "On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a Lincoln Log"
>| On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog. <cascade hereby instigated ;-)>
>On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.

Adam Haberlach "It's a wierd combination,
Student/Hacker 'Frat Boy', 'Band Nerd',
Oregon State University and 'Computer Geek', but...

Frank R. Dana Jr.

Nov 10, 1993, 12:39:27 PM11/10/93
In article <2bpg2k$3...@gaia.ucs.orst.edu>,

Adam Haberlach <habe...@OES.ORST.EDU> wrote:
>In article <2bop9t...@flop.engr.orst.edu>,
>Dianne Hackborn <hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU> wrote:
>>In article <1993Nov9.1...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov>,
>>Mark Crafts <mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> wrote:

>>| On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog. <cascade hereby instigated ;-)>
>>On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
>On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.

On alt.sci.hubble, no one knows when things get a little fuzzy.

--
/////////////////////////[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
(718) (212) (516) (518)

Iain P. Grier

Nov 10, 1993, 12:13:03 PM11/10/93
In article <2bpg2k$3...@gaia.ucs.orst.edu>,
Adam Haberlach <habe...@OES.ORST.EDU> wrote:
>In article <2bop9t...@flop.engr.orst.edu>,
>Dianne Hackborn <hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU> wrote:
>>In article <1993Nov9.1...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov>,
>>Mark Crafts <mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> wrote:
>>| On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog.
>>On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
>On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
On talk.abortion, no one knows you're Dr. Morgue

Mark Farone

Nov 10, 1993, 2:36:03 PM11/10/93
In article <CGAD5...@watserv1.uwaterloo.ca>, ipg...@steam.uwaterloo.ca
(Iain P. Grier) wrote:
[several quite clever replies deleted]

> >>On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
> >On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
> On talk.abortion, no one knows you're Dr. Morgue

And, of course, on alt.beating.dead.horse noone knows when to stop.

;)

_________________________
Mark Farone
University of Florida
Mark_...@sfa.ufl.edu

STRA...@delphi.com

Nov 10, 1993, 4:10:47 PM11/10/93
personally...I prefer truth in advertising.....I am, after all...Strawdog

"I ride tandem
with the random..."

Jochen 'Bitch' Bedersdorfer

Nov 11, 1993, 11:41:59 AM11/11/93

> >In article <1993Nov9.1...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov>,
> >Mark Crafts <mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> wrote:

> >| On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog. <cascade hereby instigated ;-)>
> >On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
> On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
On alt.dragons-inn, no one knows you're an Ork.

Jochen
| Jochen Bedersdorfer (bed...@dfki.uni-sb.de) |
| Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Jurassic Park und Microsoft? |
| Bei dem einen versucht ein reicher Irrer mit Dingen Geld zu |
| machen, die eigentlich seit ewiger Zeit ausgestorben sein |
| sollten und das andere ist ein Film von Stephen Spielberg. |

D. Anton Sherwood

Nov 11, 1993, 5:42:07 PM11/11/93
In article <jberge...@novell.com> jbe...@novell.com (John Berger) writes:
>In article <1993Nov9.1...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov (Mark Crafts) writes:
>>From: mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov (Mark Crafts)
>>>Or: "On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a Lincoln Log"
>>On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog. <cascade hereby instigated ;-)>
>On ba.weather, no one knows if you're in the fog.
On alt.clams, no one knows you're a quahog.
--
Anton Sherwood DAS...@netcom.com
+1 415 267 0685 1800 Market St #207, San Francisco, California 94102

Doug Andersen

Nov 11, 1993, 4:28:38 AM11/11/93
In article <2bop9t...@flop.engr.orst.edu>,
Dianne Hackborn <hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU> wrote:
>In article <1993Nov9.1...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov>,
>Mark Crafts <mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> wrote:
>| >
>| >Or: "On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a Lincoln Log"
>| On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog. <cascade hereby instigated ;-)>
>On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
On alt.support.diet, no one knows you're eating chocolate donuts

--
Doug Andersen
do...@eskimo.com

ROBERT L SILVA

Nov 14, 1993, 1:48:56 PM11/14/93
In <Mark_Farone-...@128.227.37.18> Mark_...@sfa.ufl.edu writes:

> In article <CGAD5...@watserv1.uwaterloo.ca>, ipg...@steam.uwaterloo.ca
> (Iain P. Grier) wrote:
> [several quite clever replies deleted]
> > >On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
> > On talk.abortion, no one knows you're Dr. Morgue
>

> On alt.fashion.shoes no one knows you're a clog.

Graham Hubert Freeman

Nov 14, 1993, 11:56:39 PM11/14/93
bed...@dfki.uni-sb.de writes:

>>>On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
>>On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
>On alt.dragons-inn, no one knows you're an Ork.
On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork

Graham the Happy Scum aka Graham H Freeman +-------~;
s211...@cs.unsw.oz.au * You're free enough to do nothing |Uni of /
,-Grudnuk demand Sustenance! Funk is its own reward! HOYA!- |NSW->*'
`==Linux is Doovy==Hunners are Groovy!==Qbex Onvg==Albury-->`~`*./

Dianne Hackborn

Nov 15, 1993, 3:23:05 AM11/15/93
In article <1993Nov15.0...@usage.csd.unsw.oz.au>,

Graham Hubert Freeman <s211...@cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:

| >>On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
| >On alt.dragons-inn, no one knows you're an Ork.
| On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork
On alt.fan.dan-quayle, no one knows you're a dork.

Dianne Kyra Hackborn "Information in not knowledge; Knowledge is not
hac...@xanth.cs.orst.edu wisdom; Wisdom is not truth; Truth is not beauty;
BIX: dhack / IRC: Dianne Beauty is not love; Love is not music;
Oregon State University Music is THE BEST. . ." -- Frank Zappa

Clay Irving

Nov 15, 1993, 4:59:38 AM11/15/93
hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU (Dianne Hackborn) writes:
>Graham Hubert Freeman <s211...@cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
>>>On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
>>On alt.dragons-inn, no one knows you're an Ork.
>On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork
>On alt.fan.dan-quayle, no one knows you're a dork.
On rec.crafts.winemaking, no one knows you're a cork.

--
`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`
`,`,`Clay Irving`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`I can't stop thinking like this...,`,`,`,`,`

Kosmatos Odisseas

Nov 15, 1993, 7:56:34 AM11/15/93
Clay Irving (cl...@panix.com) wrote:
>hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU (Dianne Hackborn) writes:
>>Graham Hubert Freeman <s211...@cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
>>>On alt.dragons-inn, no one knows you're an Ork.
>>On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork
>>On alt.fan.dan-quayle, no one knows you're a dork.
>On rec.crafts.winemaking, no one knows you're a cork.
On rec.food.cooking, no one knows you're a porc.

--
|~~~~|_ Odisseas Kosmatos "Sports and Party's is the
| O .| | Math, Informatique key of the success"
|.o |_| kosm...@jsp.umontreal.ca - Francis Demers
|_._o| sha...@mafalda.math.mcgill.ca Etudiant en Informatique

Dianne Hackborn

Nov 15, 1993, 11:15:29 AM11/15/93
In article <CGJAM...@cc.umontreal.ca>,

Kosmatos Odisseas <kosm...@JSP.UMontreal.CA> wrote:
| Clay Irving (cl...@panix.com) wrote:
| >hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU (Dianne Hackborn) writes:
| >>Graham Hubert Freeman <s211...@cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
| >>On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork
| >>On alt.fan.dan-quayle, no one knows you're a dork.
| >On rec.crafts.winemaking, no one knows you're a cork.
| On rec.food.cooking, no one knows you're a porc.
On alt.drugs, no one knows you're a narc.

Dianne Kyra Hackborn "The real question is:
hac...@xanth.cs.orst.edu Is it possible to laugh
BIX: dhack / IRC: Dianne while fucking?"
Oregon State University -- Frank Zappa

Gilles Gravier

Nov 15, 1993, 3:58:03 PM11/15/93
In article <1993Nov15.0...@usage.csd.unsw.oz.au> s211...@cse.unsw.edu.au (Graham Hubert Freeman) writes:

>>>On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
>>On alt.dragons-inn, no one knows you're an Ork.
>On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork
On soc.culture.france, no one knows youre a dogue...
--
This message has been brought to you by Gilles GRAVIER - cor...@ensta.fr
***** Amber Forever! *****

Craig Bruce

Nov 15, 1993, 2:54:30 PM11/15/93

: | >>bed...@dfki.uni-sb.de writes:
[...]
On alt.sci.physics.spam, no-one knows you'rw a Quark.

--
Craig Bruce, Bell Northern Research, Ottawa, Canada. e-mail: cbr...@bnr.ca
Phone : ESN 393-8363 (BNR Internal) +1-613-765-3412 (Other)

Evan D Robinson

Nov 18, 1993, 5:18:02 PM11/18/93
On rec.pets.birds, no one knows you're a stork.

David Boothroyd

Nov 18, 1993, 7:11:50 PM11/18/93
On alt.fan.tolkien, no-one knows you're Smaug.

David Boothroyd - | 'I was targeted for defeat by all those one would
dboo...@nyx.cs.du.edu | be proud to be targeted by'-Rep. Gerry E. Studds

Andrew Justin Caird

Nov 18, 1993, 8:35:54 PM11/18/93
On alt.fan.robin-williams, no one knows you're Mork.

--ajc

Ketil M. Malde

Nov 18, 1993, 9:55:25 PM11/18/93
On alt.sex.cutlery no one knows you're not a fork.

-ketil

--

« Ketil Malde In real life: ke...@ii.uib.no »
« Nuke The Whales! Pave The Earth! And Honk If You Love Unicorns! »

Guy Archer

Nov 15, 1993, 4:49:23 PM11/15/93

In article <CGJAM...@cc.umontreal.ca>, Kosmatos Odisseas (kosm...@JSP.UMontreal.CA) writes:
>Clay Irving (cl...@panix.com) wrote:
>>hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU (Dianne Hackborn) writes:
>>>Graham Hubert Freeman <s211...@cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
>>>On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork
>>>On alt.fan.dan-quayle, no one knows you're a dork.
>>On rec.crafts.winemaking, no one knows you're a cork.
>On rec.food.cooking, no one knows you're a porc.
On rec.pets.babies, no one knows you're a stork.

Aikane means friend in Hawaiian -- Guy

jpd...@ritvax.isc.rit.edu

Nov 19, 1993, 8:21:43 AM11/19/93

Getting back to the original topic...

On alt.pets.dyslexic no one know you're a god.

- Jason

Mr M J Brown

Nov 19, 1993, 9:47:38 AM11/19/93
In article <1993Nov15....@bnr.ca>,
On alt.fan.lightbulbs, no-one cares if its dark.

---

Michael Brown (m...@dcs.warwick.ac.uk)
(cs...@csv.warwick.ac.uk)

Ulrich Gall

Nov 19, 1993, 10:26:24 AM11/19/93
In <1993Nov19.1...@ultb.isc.rit.edu> jpd...@ritvax.isc.rit.edu writes:

On alt.cascades everyone know you should get back to work.

--
Ulrich Gall
uhg...@cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de

Dianne Hackborn

Nov 19, 1993, 3:21:43 PM11/19/93
On soc.culture.china, no one knows you're a fork.

Dianne Kyra Hackborn "Remember, there's a big
hac...@xanth.cs.orst.edu difference between Kneeling
BIX: dhack / IRC: Dianne Down and Bending Over."

B. Chas Parisher

Nov 19, 1993, 5:18:07 PM11/19/93
In article <2cj9sn...@flop.engr.orst.edu>,

Dianne Hackborn <hac...@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU> wrote:
>In article <1...@aikane.win.net>, Guy Archer <gu...@aikane.win.net> wrote:
>On soc.culture.china, no one knows you're a fork.
On sci.physics.mechanical, no one knows you have torque.

--
___ _______bcparish@{unity,eos}.ncsu.edu __
/ _ ) / ___/ / ___ ____ / _ \___ _____(_)__ / / ___ ____

Steve Poole

Nov 19, 1993, 7:06:11 PM11/19/93
In article <1993Nov19.0...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>,
dboo...@nyx10.cs.du.edu (David Boothroyd) wrote:

On alt.rock-n-roll no one knows you're a Trog.

- Internet: ste...@wrq.com - AOL: Spoole - INTEL 80x86: Just say NOP -
- "Nurse! Do let's pretend that I'm a hungry hyaena, and you're a bone!" -

David DeLaney

Nov 18, 1993, 10:43:54 PM11/18/93
In article <1993Nov19.0...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu> dboo...@nyx10.cs.du.edu
On alt.etiquette, no-one knows you're a fork.

--
David DeLaney: dbd@(utkux.utcc | panacea.phys | enigma.phys).utk.edu - collect
them all! Disclaimers: AFAIK, *nobody* speaks for U.T.Knoxville (consistently);

Feldman / Mark Jeffrey (ISE)

Nov 27, 1993, 8:33:42 AM11/27/93
On alt.medicine.female-anatomy no-one knows you're a nork.

Steven and Debbie Baumrucker

Nov 28, 1993, 2:19:37 PM11/28/93
u91...@student.canberra.edu.au (Feldman / Mark Jeffrey (ISE)) writes:
On alt.fandom.Monkees no one knows you're Peter Tork.

Moses Moore

Nov 28, 1993, 7:11:27 PM11/28/93
In article <1993Nov27....@csc.canberra.edu.au>,
On rec.pets.birds no-one knows you're a lark.

jajm...@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.edu
The opinions I express haven't been forced on me by fnord any outside agent.
I have no idea what the next line is going to be:
Joe and Barabara went up the horsie, to enrage a pail of livers.
--
jajm...@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.edu
The opinions I express haven't been forced on me by fnord any outside agent.
I have no idea what the next line is going to be:
Joe and Barabara went up the horsie, to enrage a pail of livers.

Robert Beers

Nov 28, 1993, 2:06:11 PM11/28/93
aut...@iat.holonet.net (Steven and Debbie Baumrucker) wrote:
u91...@student.canberra.edu.au (Feldman / Mark Jeffrey (ISE)) writes:
: d...@martha.utcc.utk.edu (David DeLaney) writes:
: >dboo...@nyx10.cs.du.edu (David Boothroyd) writes:
On alt.fan.robin-williams no knows you're name is Mork.

<Arr Arr>

Robert

Brook F. Duerr

Nov 29, 1993, 3:42:22 PM11/29/93
>Hey folks. This post is Famous! See The Wall Street Journal.
Novemer 23, 1993. Section C, page 1 bottom left corner.

Brook

Mark Crafts

Nov 30, 1993, 10:23:42 AM11/30/93

>>Hey folks. This post is Famous! See The Wall Street Journal.
>Novemer 23, 1993. Section C, page 1 bottom left corner.
>
>Brook

Hey cool!
Evidently the east and west versions of the wall street journal are
different. What is the title of the article?
I don't suppose you want to fax it to me :)

[tried to email you but it bounced]

Mark

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mark Crafts :: mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov
Harris Space Systems :: Melbourne, FL

Brook F. Duerr

Nov 30, 1993, 3:51:10 PM11/30/93

Sorry about the bounce on E-Mail. Our MOLE was sleeping>

The title of the article was(is) "This Information Superhighway Carries
Some Very Silly Drivers."

Look for an E-Mail message Mark.

Brook

Nadav Har'El

Dec 1, 1993, 2:03:19 AM12/1/93
On alt.culture.oregon no one knows you're from New York.

--
Nadav Har'El | ###### ######## # | <-- Sorry if
Email: n...@gauss.technion.ac.il | # # # | you can't

Lance Oshiro

Dec 1, 1993, 3:10:52 PM12/1/93
On soc.religion.christian no one knows you're a monk.

--
Lance Oshiro | "And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on
la...@smos.com | high, saying, `Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand

-= Shawn Kresal =-

Dec 1, 1993, 4:24:38 PM12/1/93
On alt.fan.sugarcubes no one knows you're name is Bjork.

Sloan, Patrick Todd

Dec 2, 1993, 2:30:07 AM12/2/93
On alt.physics no one knows you're a torque.

Sloan, Patrick Todd

Dec 2, 1993, 2:32:50 AM12/2/93
On alt.fan.ren-n-stimpy no one knows you're Ren Hoek.

Si Courtenage

Dec 2, 1993, 5:18:20 AM12/2/93
On rec.birds, no one knows you're a stork

Robert Beers

Dec 1, 1993, 8:20:12 PM12/1/93
> : On alt.medicine.female-anatomy, no-one knows you're a nork.
> On alt.fandom.Monkees, no one knows you're Peter Tork.
>On alt.fan.robin-williams, no one knows you're name is Mork.
On alt.fan.sugarcubes, no one knows you're name is Bjork.
On rec.scuba, no one knows you can't snork(le).

Okay, it's weak. I'm sorry. But, I needed the chance
to put in the "one" I left out on my previous entry.

Robert

David DeLaney

Dec 1, 1993, 11:23:40 PM12/1/93
In article <CHDKt...@zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU> skr...@mondrian.CSUFresno.EDU ( -=

Shawn Kresal =-) writes:
>In article <BEERS.93N...@leopard.leopard.cs.uidaho.edu> be...@uidaho.edu
writes:
>>aut...@iat.holonet.net (Steven and Debbie Baumrucker) wrote:
>> u91...@student.canberra.edu.au (Feldman / Mark Jeffrey (ISE)) writes:
>> : >>>On alt.sci.physics.spam, no-one knows you're a Quark.

>> : >>On alt.fan.tolkien, no-one knows you're Smaug.
>> : >On alt.etiquette, no-one knows you're a fork.
>> : On alt.medicine.female-anatomy no-one knows you're a nork.
>> On alt.fandom.Monkees no one knows you're Peter Tork.
>>On alt.fan.robin-williams no knows your name is Mork.
>On alt.fan.sugarcubes no one knows your name is Bjork.
On soc.religion.judaism no-one knows you're eating pork.

--
David DeLaney: dbd@(utkux.utcc | panacea.phys | enigma.phys).utk.edu - collect
them all! Disclaimers: AFAIK, *nobody* speaks for U.T.Knoxville (consistently);
Thinking about this disclaimer (or about high energy theoretical particle __
physics) may cause headaches. .sig virus: Vicki Robinson v2.24; Kibo #: 1 \/

Eddy Robinson

Dec 2, 1993, 10:32:22 AM12/2/93
On rec..music.wagner, no-one knows ytou're a Norn.

Nolan Johnson

Dec 2, 1993, 10:50:24 AM12/2/93
In article <2dk5n2$k...@lester.appstate.edu>, PS7...@CONRAD.APPSTATE.EDU

On alt.eating.utensils no one knows you're a spork

Peter Knoerrich

Dec 2, 1993, 4:09:09 PM12/2/93
uca...@ucl.ac.uk (Si Courtenage) writes:

On rec.bird.hunting no one knows you're a hawk.
---
On my 12 Mhz 286, Turbo Pascal compiles and links 30000 lines raw source
code in less than 90 seconds. So why do I need a 486?
Peter Knoerrich, email: prkn...@cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de

Jonathan Sloman

Dec 2, 1993, 6:12:43 PM12/2/93
In article <2dllh...@uni-erlangen.de>,
On alt.non.sequitur.

Peter Knoerrich

Dec 2, 1993, 7:08:12 PM12/2/93
njohnson (Nolan Johnson) writes:

On comp.lang.perl no one knows you're using awk

Bill Bereza

Dec 2, 1993, 9:07:14 PM12/2/93
On alt.food.pepsicola no one knows you drink Coke.

--
=======///=====================================================>
/// Bill Bereza

Iain P. Grier

Dec 2, 1993, 6:25:22 PM12/2/93
In article <njohnson-0...@njohnson.student.harvard.edu>,

Nolan Johnson <njohnson> wrote:
>In article <2dk5n2$k...@lester.appstate.edu>, PS7...@CONRAD.APPSTATE.EDU
>(Sloan, Patrick Todd ) wrote:

>> > On alt.physics no one knows you're a torque.
>> On alt.fan.ren-n-stimpy no one knows you're Ren Hoek.
>On alt.eating.utensils no one knows you're a spork
On alt.suicide.holiday, no one knows you're Bjorn Borg.

Brook F. Duerr

Dec 2, 1993, 3:13:58 PM12/2/93
On alt.babies.birth no one knows you're a stork.

Ronald Kappesser

Dec 3, 1993, 1:08:02 PM12/3/93
Bill Bereza (ber...@elm.csis.gvsu.edu) wrote:
On rec.autos no one knows you're a Ford

--
/-------------------------+------------------------+-------------------------\
|My name is Inigo Montoya.|And if we don't all live| Ronald Kappesser |

T.J.

Dec 3, 1993, 11:43:50 AM12/3/93
>On soc.religion.christian no one knows you're a monk.
On alt.binary.pictures.tasteless no one knows you're blowing chunks.
---

Regards,
T.J.

Vu jaDe, the strange feeling you've never been here before.

Gerry S Hayes

Dec 3, 1993, 10:09:25 AM12/3/93

In article <2dm01...@uni-erlangen.de>
prkn...@cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Peter Knoerrich) writes:
>>njohnson (Nolan Johnson) writes:
>>>On alt.eating.utensils no one knows you're a spork

>>On comp.lang.perl no one knows you're using awk
> >On alt.food.pepsicola no one knows you drink Coke.
On rec.tech.sprockets no one knows you're a cog.

Christopher Kashinath Patil

Dec 3, 1993, 8:29:26 PM12/3/93
In article <CHDKt...@zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU> skr...@mondrian.CSUFresno.EDU ( -= Shawn Kresal =-) writes:
On soc.culture.middle-east, no one knows you're a Turk.

--
Chris Patil Stanford University
cpa...@leland.stanford.edu Department of Biological Sciences

Derek S. Meyer

Dec 3, 1993, 8:48:22 PM12/3/93
Really folks.. isnt this getting alittle bit OLD??

Derek Meyer ud...@sunyit.edu

"Friendship is a thing that is sensed inwardly as much as a thing pledged openly

Steven and Debbie Baumrucker

Dec 4, 1993, 12:06:40 PM12/4/93
ud...@pool.info.sunyit.edu (Derek S. Meyer) writes:
: Really folks.. isnt this getting alittle bit OLD??
:

GETTING?

:)

"It Jiggles! It Jiggles!" --Crazy Mancko | Steven Baumrucker, MD ETSU
"S'Wonderful!" --El Topo | aut...@holonet.net
"Urrrrp! S'cuze me!" --P. Almodovar | Deborah Baumrucker

Michael B. Weber

Dec 4, 1993, 1:36:29 PM12/4/93

Bill Bereza

Dec 4, 1993, 1:37:27 PM12/4/93
On alt.rec.humor no one knows you're bored.

uh..Clem

Dec 5, 1993, 12:46:06 AM12/5/93
Comes now Bill Bereza, d/b/a ber...@elm.csis.gvsu.edu, who submitted the following in article <1993Dec4.1...@beech.csis.gvsu.edu>:
On rec.bullfighting, no one knows you've been gored.

--
Gordy Thompson | >> YOUR AD HERE! << | Nothing is real.
go...@panix.com | Call 1-800-NET-DREK for rates. | -- John Lennon

John Joseph Barry

Dec 5, 1993, 11:17:17 AM12/5/93
I received this i the mail today,
the international internet assciation is offering unlimited free internet access to all
americans. based in washington D.C. if you phone them on (202-387-5445) via voice and ask for a user id you will be given a password and a phone number to enter the net via a master node in D.C. there is a 3 week delay in turnaround at present but apart from that all it will cost you is the price of the long distance call.
enjoy
jb

Bimbo Joe

Dec 5, 1993, 2:44:39 PM12/5/93

In article <1993Dec4.1...@beech.csis.gvsu.edu>, ber...@elm.csis.gvsu.edu
On alt.athiest no one knows you're the Lord

Stef

R.W.DAVIES

Dec 6, 1993, 10:50:14 AM12/6/93
On soc.culture.french no-one knows you're a frog.
On talk.environment, no-one knows you're a bog.

IMHO. =8^)

RICHARD DAVIES
D to the I to the C to the K to the I to the E
SABS SAVE LIVES
"This album contains no explicit lyrics;
but the thoughts are extremely erotic"
from DE LA SOUL- 3ft high and rising.

Iain P. Grier

Dec 6, 1993, 4:52:56 PM12/6/93
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >>>>>>>On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >>>>>>On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a

>Lincoln Log
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >>>>>On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >>>>>On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >>>>On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >>>On alt.dragons-inn, no one knows you're an Ork.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >>On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >>On alt.fan.dan-quayle, no one knows you're a dork.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | >On rec.crafts.winemaking, no one knows you're a cork.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: | On rec.food.cooking, no one knows you're a porc.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>: On alt.drugs, no one knows you're a narc.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>>On alt.sci.physics.spam, no-one knows you'rw a Quark.
>> >: >>> > > > : >>On alt.fan.tolkien, no-one knows you're Smaug.
>> >: >>> > > > : >On alt.etiquette, no-one knows you're a fork.
>> >: >>> > > > : On alt.medicine.female-anatomy no-one knows you're a nork.
>> >: >>> > > > On alt.fandom.Monkees no one knows you're Peter Tork.
>> >: >>> > > >On alt.fan.robin-williams no knows you're name is Mork.
>> >: >>> > > On alt.fan.sugarcubes no one knows you're name is Bjork.
>> >: >>> > On alt.physics no one knows you're a torque.
>> >: >>> On alt.fan.ren-n-stimpy no one knows you're Ren Hoek.
>> >: >>On alt.eating.utensils no one knows you're a spork
>> >: >On comp.lang.perl no one knows you're using awk
>> >: On alt.food.pepsicola no one knows you drink Coke.
>> >On rec.autos no one knows you're a Ford
>> On alt.rec.humor no one knows you're bored
>On alt.athiest no one knows you're the Lord
On alt.sex.movies, no one knows you're Traci Lords.

Perry Heinrich

Dec 6, 1993, 3:59:10 PM12/6/93
In article A...@brunel.ac.uk, cs9...@brunel.ac.uk (John Joseph Barry) writes:
>I received this i the mail today,
>the international internet assciation is offering unlimited free internet access to all
>americans. based in washington D.C. if you phone them on (202-387-5445) via voice and
ask for a user id you will be given a password and a phone number to enter the net via
^^^^^^^^^^^^

is that a toll free number?

Skip Gundlach

Dec 6, 1993, 7:49:27 PM12/6/93
I propose a new group: Alt.best.of.internet.d

Perhaps the interminable threads that run through the actual best-of's
that make it here could be taken there?

Because of the tiresome volume of cascades or lengthy threads, I don't
get to read this group much, so if this is an old or unworkable (they
say that about me, sometimes) idea, I apologize for further cluttering
an already overpacked space.

Flames and followup to me in the interest of the principle of the
thing :{)) (Handlebars and full beard smiley, tm)

Merry Christmas to those who like :{)) :{))

--
Skip Gundlach .nosig (Sorry, that's the best I could do on short
notice, and I'm not even an electrician...)

Ben Parker

Dec 6, 1993, 6:37:43 PM12/6/93
p...@moe.dseg.ti.com (Perry Heinrich) writes:
>In article A...@brunel.ac.uk, cs9...@brunel.ac.uk (John Joseph Barry) writes:
>>the international internet assciation is offering unlimited free internet access to all
>>americans. based in washington D.C. if you phone them on (202-387-5445) via voice and

>is that a toll free number?

Of course not. Toll free numbers in USA are 10 digits beginning with
800-xxx-xxxx or 7digit beginning with 950-xxxx. Anything else is NOT toll
free.

Remember, "toll free" simply means the caller doesnt pay directly for the
call. The person/company being called pays instead and then figures out a
way to 'charge back' the cost of the call to the one user or all users.
For online services this usually results in a surcharge on the normal
access charge. In the above case, it's not a toll free number cause there
is no on-line access charge to add onto, so you pay the long distnace
charge yourself!

TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch!)

--
Ben Parker bpa...@home.interaccess.com 71450...@compuserve.com
805 S Elmwood Ave, Oak Park, IL 60304 708/386-6578 fax:708/386-5067

David M Atrostic

Dec 7, 1993, 12:35:12 PM12/7/93
Excerpts from netnews.alt.best.of.internet: 6-Dec-93 Re: dogs on the
Internet Iain P. Gr...@steam.uwat (1826)

On alt.thanksgiving, no one knows you hate gourds.

John A. E. Kuner

Dec 7, 1993, 11:04:44 AM12/7/93
On alt.discordia, no one can see the word fnord.

Mark Crafts

Dec 7, 1993, 10:36:17 AM12/7/93

(you should use linefeeds)

What's the catch here?
I find it difficult to believe that a company said "Hey, let's give everyone
who wants it an account and free net access at great expense to ourselves"

What else does the mailer you received say?

Mark

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mark Crafts :: mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov
Harris Space Systems :: Melbourne, FL

Eugene Harold Mcnay Ii

Dec 7, 1993, 7:25:55 PM12/7/93
In article <1993Dec7.1...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov> mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov (Mark Crafts) writes:
>In article <CHKL8...@brunel.ac.uk> cs9...@brunel.ac.uk writes:
>>the international internet assciation is offering unlimited free internet access to all
>>americans. based in washington D.C.
>
>(you should use linefeeds)
amen

>What's the catch here?
>I find it difficult to believe that a company said "Hey, let's give everyone
>who wants it an account and free net access at great expense to ourselves"
Why? There are public access internet sites all over the country. This is
only 1 of many.

And NO I'm sure that they don't pay for your long distance connection.

You can usually find public access unix sites on alt.bbs. Hopefully
within your area code so you don't have to call
long distance.
gene
--
/^\ + "Make things as simple as possible, but no simpler." +
/___\ + - A. Einstein +

Perry Heinrich

Dec 7, 1993, 11:39:12 AM12/7/93

>I received this i the mail today,

>the international internet assciation is offering unlimited free internet access to all
>americans. based in washington D.C. if you phone them on (202-387-5445) via voice and

ask for a user id you will be given a password and a phone number to enter the net via

^^^^^^^^^^^^

is that a toll free number?

a master node in D.C. there is a 3 week delay in turnaround at present but apart from that all it will cost you is the price of the long distance call.

>enjoy
> jb

Ben,
I am re-sending my question because you obviously didn't see my reference. I know
that (202-387-5445) is not a toll free number. I also know that it is reported to be
a voice phone number. I want to know if the phone number to call via modem is toll
free?????

Herbert L. Wolfe

Dec 7, 1993, 12:00:05 PM12/7/93
jku...@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (John A. E. Kuner) writes:
: >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>>>>>>On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."
On alt.ad&d.clerics, no one knows you carry a sword.

Hollyfeld

Dec 7, 1993, 10:38:38 PM12/7/93
On alt.talk.bizarre, no one knows you're a gourd.

David DeLaney

Dec 8, 1993, 12:22:24 AM12/8/93
In article <2e3i7u$d...@slab.mtholyoke.edu> jand...@MtHolyoke.edu (Hollyfeld)
writes:

>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>>>>>>On the Internet, nobody knows you're
>a dog."
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>>>>>On alt.toys.hi-tech, no one knows you're a
>> : >>Lincoln Log
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>>>>On alt.pets.herp, no one knows you're a frog.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>>>>On rec.arts.startrek, no one knows you're a borg.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>>>On alt.music.keyboard, no one knows you're a Korg.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>>On alt.dragons-inn, no one knows you're an Ork.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>On soc.culture.sweden, no one knows you're a Bork
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >>On alt.fan.dan-quayle, no one knows you're a dork.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | >On rec.crafts.winemaking, no one knows you're a cork.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: | On rec.food.cooking, no one knows you're a porc.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>: On alt.drugs, no one knows you're a narc.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>>On alt.sci.physics.spam, no-one knows you're a Quark.

>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >>On alt.fan.tolkien, no-one knows you're Smaug.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : >On alt.etiquette, no-one knows you're a fork.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > : On alt.medicine.female-anatomy no-one knows you're a nork.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > > On alt.fandom.Monkees no one knows you're Peter Tork.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > >On alt.fan.robin-williams no knows your name is Mork.
>> : >>> >: >>>> > On alt.fan.sugarcubes no one knows your name is Bjork.

>> : >>> >: >>>> On alt.physics no one knows you're a torque.
>> : >>> >: >>>On alt.fan.ren-n-stimpy no one knows you're Ren Hoek.
>> : >>> >: >>On alt.eating.utensils no one knows you're a spork
>> : >>> >: >On comp.lang.perl no one knows you're using awk
>> : >>> >: On alt.food.pepsicola no one knows you drink Coke.
>> : >>> >On rec.autos no one knows you're a Ford
>> : >>> On alt.rec.humor no one knows you're bored
>> : >>On alt.athiest no one knows you're the Lord
>> : >On alt.sex.movies, no one knows you're Traci Lords.
>> : On alt.discordia, no one can see the word fnord.
>> On alt.ad&d.clerics, no one knows you carry a sword.
>On alt.talk.bizarre, no one knows you're a gourd.
On soc.culture.spanish, no one knows you've been gored.

--
David DeLaney: dbd@(utkux.utcc | panacea.phys | enigma.phys).utk.edu - collect
them all! Disclaimers: AFAIK, *nobody* speaks for U.T.Knoxville (consistently);
Thinking about this disclaimer (or about high energy theoretical particle __
physics) may cause headaches. .sig virus: Vicki Robinson v2.24; Kibo #: 0 \/

Dianne Hackborn

Dec 8, 1993, 3:26:52 AM12/8/93
In article <2e0jun$c...@hobbes.cc.uga.edu>,

Skip Gundlach <sk...@helena.stat.uga.edu> wrote:
| I propose a new group: Alt.best.of.internet.d
|
| Perhaps the interminable threads that run through the actual best-of's
| that make it here could be taken there?

There is: alt.humor.best-of-usenet and alt.humor.best-of-usenet.d

And posts are even showing up at them again.

Dianne Kyra Hackborn "Remember, there's a big
hac...@xanth.cs.orst.edu difference between Kneeling
BIX: dhack / IRC: Dianne Down and Bending Over."
Oregon State University -- Frank Zappa

mark

Dec 8, 1993, 11:53:09 AM12/8/93

No one can (fnord) see what word?

Philip J Pound

Dec 8, 1993, 1:41:44 PM12/8/93
I (fnord) dunno . . . what's he (fnord) talking about?

--
Dragons \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Are said to breathe fire \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Chris Walker

Dec 8, 1993, 10:48:54 AM12/8/93
In <2e0jun$c...@hobbes.cc.uga.edu> sk...@helena.stat.uga.edu writes:

> I propose a new group: Alt.best.of.internet.d
>
> Perhaps the interminable threads that run through the actual best-of's
> that make it here could be taken there?

Well, the alt.binaries.pictures.*.d groups get used very infrequently, and
the non-d groups are always cluttered with discussion. You might get enough
votes for the group, It might even get used pretty heavily the first few weeks
or months, but I've got $20 that says within a year, alt.best.of.internet would
be right back where it is now, with the possible exception of some extra
clutter consisting of a few people flaming others about not using hte .d group,
and the .d group would be averaging about 2 posts a month.

> Because of the tiresome volume of cascades or lengthy threads, I don't
> get to read this group much, so if this is an old or unworkable (they
> say that about me, sometimes) idea, I apologize for further cluttering
> an already overpacked space.
>
> Flames and followup to me in the interest of the principle of the
> thing :{)) (Handlebars and full beard smiley, tm)
>
> Merry Christmas to those who like :{)) :{))
>

> --
> Skip Gundlach .nosig (Sorry, that's the best I could do on short
> notice, and I'm not even an electrician...)

Chris Walker | The more people I meet, |
e-mail: cdwa...@acs.harding.edu | the more I like my dog |
ma-bell:(501) 268-9132 | Carpe Diem |

Derek S. Meyer

Dec 8, 1993, 7:00:06 PM12/8/93
WHY DONT WE MAKE SEVERAL THOUSAND OF THESE REMARKS... im sure
anyone that has read this group at all know that this shouldnt be
a reply group.. oh well... time to find another group
to find decent stuff in

Damian Cannon

Dec 10, 1993, 5:33:04 AM12/10/93
In article <MAILQUEUE-101.931206153306.384@BECK>, R.W.D...@newcastle.ac.uk (R.W.DAVIES) writes:

|> On soc.culture.french no-one knows you're a frog.
|> On talk.environment, no-one knows you're a bog.

On alt.tv.twin-peaks, no-one knows you're a log.

--
Damian Cannon, << School of Physics & Space Research >>
<< University of Birmingham >>

"The end of the World is nine"

Iain P. Grier

Dec 10, 1993, 1:40:30 PM12/10/93
In article <1993Dec9.0...@pool.info.sunyit.edu>,

Derek S. Meyer <ud...@pool.info.sunyit.edu> wrote:
>WHY DONT WE MAKE SEVERAL THOUSAND OF THESE REMARKS... im sure
>anyone that has read this group at all know that this shouldnt be
>a reply group.. oh well... time to find another group
>to find decent stuff in

A reply group? Didn't you just reply to this message?

We'll miss you, chump.

"On the Internet, everyone knows when you're an anal-retentive net.goof"

Anyone for a new cascade?

Eddy Robinson

Dec 8, 1993, 9:49:10 PM12/8/93
>I find it difficult to believe that a company said "Hey, let's give everyone
>who wants it an account and free net access at great expense to ourselves"

"Hey, let's give everyone who wants it free FTP from our server at great
expense to ourselves". I find that difficult to believe too, but there you
go. Some of us are a bit altruistic.

| "Apathy on the individual level translates to insanity on the mass level" |
| - Douglas R. Hofstadter |
Disclaimer: I don't represent Ashmount UK's opinions, only my own.

Dan Peters

Dec 11, 1993, 4:40:08 AM12/11/93
Iain P. Grier writes:

>"On the Internet, everyone knows when you're an anal-retentive net.goof"

On sci.logic or sci.math, people will even supply the proof.

Drin, supreme commander of the podium liberation organization.
--
^..^ / | Dan Peters | This @@@@@ This is }} |
/_/\_____/ | pet...@physics.ubc.ca | is @@@@@@@ your brain }} |

Zik Saleeba

Dec 11, 1993, 4:27:28 PM12/11/93
mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov (Mark Crafts) writes:

>What's the catch here?
>I find it difficult to believe that a company said "Hey, let's give everyone
>who wants it an account and free net access at great expense to ourselves"

Duh! It's not just _companies_ that offer internet access, you know! A
lot of us do it for _fun_! I used to give out free accounts to this
system of mine until I got sick of registering people who'd never use
it. Now I charge $30 a year so that the people who'll take anything
that's free, but won't necessarily use it, stop wasting my time. So it
costs me heaps of money? Big deal, I would have spend the money on
computers anyway.

Follows directed to alt.internet.access.wanted. Now get this
discussion off alt.best.of.internet!

+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
| | "Said Hamlet to Ophelia |
| z...@zikzak.apana.org.au | I shall draw a sketch of thee. |
| Zik Saleeba | What type of pencil shall I use... |
| | 2B or not 2B?" - Spike Milligan |
+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+

John Muller

Dec 9, 1993, 1:29:10 PM12/9/93
mark (markbr%rad...@natinst.com) wrote:

People who break cascades are really turds!

--
Test .sig file.............................
MUDS! -> VR for people who prefer books to movies!

Mik Stevens

Dec 9, 1993, 5:58:29 AM12/9/93
On rec.sport.soccer, no one knows how Maradonna scored.

Toombs Bruce

Dec 12, 1993, 5:52:44 PM12/12/93
>But to worry about it is really absurd.

David DeLaney

Dec 13, 1993, 1:29:06 AM12/13/93
>But to worry about it is really absurd.
It's the in thing to do now; hadn't you heard?

--
David DeLaney: dbd@(utkux.utcc | panacea.phys | enigma.phys).utk.edu - collect

them all! Disclaimer: AFAIK, *nobody* speaks for U.T.Knoxville (consistently);

Mark Crafts

Dec 13, 1993, 9:49:57 AM12/13/93
Just thought I'd add my little blurb...

montroy thomas e

Dec 13, 1993, 1:53:20 PM12/13/93
mcr...@dale.ksc.nasa.gov (Mark Crafts) writes:

you know, you can't polish a turd...

yes, i do occasionally watch beavis and butthead.

thomas montroy
guardian of the sacred parking lot
`

mark

Dec 13, 1993, 1:36:59 PM12/13/93
In article <CHs60...@eskimo.com> bgo...@eskimo.com (John Muller) writes:
No, if they're from Iraq, they may be Kurds

mark "doesn't send on chain letters, either"

It is loading more messages.