Re: Binkd

Phil Taylor

Oct 14, 2011, 9:56:22 PM10/14/11
On 10/11/2011 2:30 PM, fr...@bbs-scene.org wrote to All:

-> On 11-10-11 12:35 AM, Phil Taylor wrote:
->
-> > So everyone knows in the this group it's you and your friends that
started
-> > this crap. Lets get fact right, your the one that needs to grow up
asshole.
->
-> Wake up phil, everyone in this group knows that YOU are the one who
-> pissed everyone off with you idiotic and absolutely stupid comments and
-> questions.
->
-> You even manged to piss off someone like the author of synchronet who in
-> all my years in bbsing has never been pissed off before.
->
-> If you came down off your high horse and stopped your moronic claims
-> that others can't code when the best you can do is use a kids language
-> like VBA people might tolerate you, I highly doubt it though.
->
-> --
-> frank/netsurge
-> bbs.diskshop.ca . http/ftp/nntp/telnet
-> bbs-scene.org . where all the cool kids hang out
-> hysteriabbs.com . running enthralbbs.com

The fact remains that Netsurge is one of the individuals who started the crap
on the irc network with the help of his friends and he is the one bring the
crap over to this newsgroups. The fact is that I only posted one message
asking a question about Binkd and that fact will remain the same.

Phil Taylor

Oct 20, 2011, 10:12:39 PM10/20/11
On 10/11/2011 9:21 AM, gene.buckle@1:250/8.remove-wg-this wrote to All:

-> From: "Gene Buckle" <gene.buckle@1:250/8.remove-wg-this>
-> Newsgroups: alt.bbs.sysop
-> Subject: Re: Binkd
-> Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:21:39 -0500
-> To: All
-> To: phil.taylor
-> phil.taylor wrote:
-> > From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.sysop
-> >
-> >
-> >> You are an idiot phil, give it up.
-> >
-> > Your are fucking retarted with your continue insaults and personnel
attacks.
-> > So go die under a rock asshole
-> >
->
-> ....and I'm a spelling nazi.
->
-> Retarded
-> Insults
-> Personal
-> -> I suspect everyone here knows that you've annoyed the author of
Synchronet
-> so badly that he's publicly blown you off. It takes a LOT of hard,
dedicated
-> work to be that much of a dork, Phil. Good going and welcome to the new
-> bbs.kooks club!
->

You got the facts wrong and you can even tell the truth. It's the forks in the
irc network and on the author's synchronet conferences that started the
crap.

Either tell the truth of shutup.

Gene Buckle

Oct 21, 2011, 1:02:46 PM10/21/11
to phil.taylor
To: phil.taylor
phil.taylor wrote:
> From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.sysop
>
> attacks.
> -> > So go die under a rock asshole
> -> >
> ->
> -> ....and I'm a spelling nazi.
> ->
> -> Retarded
> -> Insults
> -> Personal
> -> -> I suspect everyone here knows that you've annoyed the author of
> Synchronet
> -> so badly that he's publicly blown you off. It takes a LOT of hard,
> dedicated
> -> work to be that much of a dork, Phil. Good going and welcome to the new
> -> bbs.kooks club!
> ->
>

> You got the facts wrong and you can even tell the truth. It's the forks in the
> irc network and on the author's synchronet conferences that started the
> crap.
>
> Either tell the truth of shutup.

I actively read the thread DoveNET wherein you pissed off digitalman to the
point where he told you to go pound sand. You kept asking the same questions
over and over again - questions that were well covered in the Synchronet docs
as well as various FAQs. I don't know if you lack basic reading compreshension
skills or you're just dumb as a sack of hammers, but you REALLY got dm going.

As to "tell the truth of shutup"... Well you tell me. What IS the truth of
shutup?

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

by the clean end.
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.91
The Retro Archive - telnet://bbs.retroarchive.org

Phil Taylor

Oct 23, 2011, 10:35:37 AM10/23/11
On 10/21/2011 1:02 PM, gene....@bbs.retroarchive.org.remove-gd7-this
wrote to All:

-> From: "Gene Buckle" <gene....@bbs.retroarchive.org.remove-gd7-this>
-> Newsgroups: alt.bbs.sysop
-> Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:02:46 -0700
-> To: phil.taylor
-> To: phil.taylor
-> phil.taylor wrote:
-> > From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.sysop
-> >
-> > attacks.
-> > -> > So go die under a rock asshole
-> > -> >
-> > ->
-> > -> ....and I'm a spelling nazi.
-> > ->
[...]

Your retarted because still you can not see or tell the truth. The Synchronet
docs are outdated and missing a lot of information. (2) You missed the irc
network logs. Again retard they started the shit on the irc network and
dovenet. Either tell the truth or shit the f*ck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gene Buckle

Oct 24, 2011, 10:35:42 AM10/24/11
to phil.taylor
To: phil.taylor
phil.taylor wrote:

[massive snip]

> ->
> -> As to "tell the truth of shutup"... Well you tell me. What IS the truth of
> -> shutup?
> ->
> -> g.
> ->
>
> Your retarted because still you can not see or tell the truth. The Synchronet
> docs are outdated and missing a lot of information. (2) You missed the irc
> network logs. Again retard they started the shit on the irc network and
> dovenet. Either tell the truth or shit the f*ck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I've had a question on the configuration of Synchronet v3.15, the
documentation or various FAQs have quite adequately met my needs. This seems
to be a pretty common experience among Synchronet sysops, with you being the
rather loud, squalling exception.

You continue to label me as a "retarted" liar. I challenge you to prove that
any statement I've made is false.

You also accuse me of "missing the irc network logs". In order to "miss"
something, I've got to know it exists. Would you kindly provide a link where
I can obtain these mysterious irc network logs? I'd love to read them -
especially since you seem so conviced they'll be contrary to what I read
when dm told you off for being an overly annoying little prat.

Frank Linhares

Oct 25, 2011, 12:24:31 AM10/25/11
On 11-10-24 10:35 AM, Gene Buckle wrote:

>> Your retarted because still you can not see or tell the truth. The Synchronet
>> docs are outdated and missing a lot of information. (2) You missed the irc
>> network logs. Again retard they started the shit on the irc network and
>> dovenet. Either tell the truth or shit the f*ck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Every time I've had a question on the configuration of Synchronet v3.15, the
> documentation or various FAQs have quite adequately met my needs. This seems
> to be a pretty common experience among Synchronet sysops, with you being the
> rather loud, squalling exception.
>
> You continue to label me as a "retarted" liar. I challenge you to prove that
> any statement I've made is false.
>
> You also accuse me of "missing the irc network logs". In order to "miss"
> something, I've got to know it exists. Would you kindly provide a link where
> I can obtain these mysterious irc network logs? I'd love to read them -
> especially since you seem so conviced they'll be contrary to what I read
> when dm told you off for being an overly annoying little prat.
>
> g.

Your just banging your head against the wall with phil. he is always
right and everyone else is wrong. Do what I do with my children, pat
him on the head and say that's right phil and let me walk off into the
corner.

--
frank/netsurge
bbs.diskshop.ca . http/ftp/nntp/telnet
bbs-scene.org . where all the cool kids hang out
hysteriabbs.com . running enthralbbs.com

Gene Buckle

Oct 25, 2011, 9:40:07 AM10/25/11
To: Frank Linhares
Frank wrote:

> Your just banging your head against the wall with phil. he is always
> right and everyone else is wrong. Do what I do with my children, pat
> him on the head and say that's right phil and let me walk off into the
> corner.

I look at it like a wind up toy that's too much fun to resist winding up. :)

Phil Taylor

Oct 27, 2011, 2:40:29 AM10/27/11
[...]

Here is a example

Sebastian Utbult View profile
More options Apr 1 2002, 11:30 am

Newsgroups: alt.bbs.internet
From: Sebastian Utbult <t...@tripnet.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:17:33 +0200
Subject: Synchronet Menus
Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this message | Find
messages by this author
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to use synchronets menu
system. Say for instance I've added an external program, as item #7 in the
list, how do i assign a key for that program? Just typing "7" when i'm
logged in doesn't run the program, neither does typing the name of the
program, or the internal code. It simply doesn't do anything.

The synchronet docs are a bit vague on this one. Anyone?

-> > You continue to label me as a "retarted" liar. I challenge you to prove
that
-> > any statement I've made is false.
-> >
-> > You also accuse me of "missing the irc network logs". In order to "miss"
-> > something, I've got to know it exists. Would you kindly provide a link
where
-> > I can obtain these mysterious irc network logs? I'd love to read them -
-> > especially since you seem so conviced they'll be contrary to what I read
-> > when dm told you off for being an overly annoying little prat.
-> >

That tells me you knew nothing of what was going on in the synchronet irc
chat channel. Before you make comment get the facts right!

-> > g.
->
-> Your just banging your head against the wall with phil. he is always
-> right and everyone else is wrong. Do what I do with my children, pat
-> him on the head and say that's right phil and let me walk off into the
-> corner.
->

The author of Synchronet does not know how to write documentation and he
is a sh*ty programmer. He will always be a sh*ty programmer.

mcmlxxix

Oct 27, 2011, 3:57:21 PM10/27/11
> The author of Synchronet does not know how to write documentation and he
> is a sh*ty programmer. He will always be a sh*ty programmer.

This is the true facts. He can even tell the difference of what is
right and wrong. He right code with so many bug like mircosoft. He can
even tell the truth of shutup. There are so many forks on IRC he can
even eat his soup.

I miss you phil. Please come back to #bbs

Netsurge

Oct 27, 2011, 6:44:09 PM10/27/11
to mcmlxxix
To: mcmlxxix
Re: Re: Binkd
By: mcmlxxix to alt.bbs.sysop on Thu Oct 27 2011 12:57 pm

> This is the true facts. He can even tell the difference of what is
> right and wrong. He right code with so many bug like mircosoft. He can
> even tell the truth of shutup. There are so many forks on IRC he can
> even eat his soup.
>
> I miss you phil. Please come back to #bbs

I know he's really stupid, not sure if he is stupid enough to go on #bbs. You
never know though.

|08[|07=|15! frank |07aka |15netsurge|08%|15demonic
|08[|07=|15! diskshop bbs |08. |15http/ftp/nntp/telnet |08. |15bbs.diskshop.ca
|08[|07=|15! bbs-scene.org |08. |15where all the cool kids hang out

Ryan Frederick

Oct 27, 2011, 10:49:24 PM10/27/11
I hope you come back to #bbs soon Phil. It's Friday tomorrow, and I'd
love it if you'd provide some new juvenile rants for some end-of-week
chuckles.

Gene Buckle

Oct 28, 2011, 3:07:56 PM10/28/11
to phil.taylor
To: phil.taylor
phil.taylor wrote:
> From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.sysop
>
> -> On 11-10-24 10:35 AM, Gene Buckle wrote:
> ->
> -> >> Your retarted because still you can not see or tell the truth. The
> Synchronet
> -> >> docs are outdated and missing a lot of information. (2) You missed the
> irc
> -> >> network logs. Again retard they started the shit on the irc network and
> -> >> dovenet. Either tell the truth or shit the f*ck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> -> >
> -> > Every time I've had a question on the configuration of Synchronet
> v3.15, the
> -> > documentation or various FAQs have quite adequately met my needs.
> This seems
> -> > to be a pretty common experience among Synchronet sysops, with you
> being the
> -> > rather loud, squalling exception.
> -> >
>
> Here is a example

Adding new doors/menu options are well covered. Locating this is an
excercise to the reader.

> The author of Synchronet does not know how to write documentation and he
> is a sh*ty programmer. He will always be a sh*ty programmer.

I've looked at the sync source code. I'm a professional programmer and have
been for over 20 years. In my experience-based opinion, his code is very good.

You however, are a complete loon with the literacy skills of a four year
old with ADHD.

Maybe people would take you seriously if you could write complete sentences and
were not so intellectually lazy.

bbs

Nov 1, 2011, 2:03:50 PM11/1/11
Sounds like that your kissing Rob's *ss.

Netsurge

Nov 3, 2011, 8:42:00 AM11/3/11
to echicken
To: echicken
e> I've often suspected that Phil, spidy, and perhaps a few others are charac
e> being played by some bored troll - but there's enough evidence to support
e> these weirdos actually exist. You just can't make this shit up!

I would so be willing to put up money to buy a trophy and give it to them.

|08[|07=|15! netsurge|08%%|15bbs-scene.org|08%%|15demonic
|08[|07=|15! misery bbs |08- |15miserybbs.com

--- Mystic BBS v1.10 A2 (Linux)
* Origin: misery bbs / miserybbs.com / toronto canada (1:250/502)

bbs

Nov 3, 2011, 4:04:15 PM11/3/11
"Netsurge" <netsurge@1:250/502.remove-wbm-this> wrote:
> To: echicken
>> I've often suspected that Phil, spidy, and perhaps a few others are charac
>> being played by some bored troll - but there's enough evidence to support
>> these weirdos actually exist. You just can't make this shit up!
>
> I would so be willing to put up money to buy a trophy and give it to them.
>
> |08[|07=|15! netsurge|08%%|15bbs-scene.org|08%%|15demonic
> |08[|07=|15! misery bbs |08- |15miserybbs.com
>
> --- Mystic BBS v1.10 A2 (Linux)
> * Origin: misery bbs / miserybbs.com / toronto canada (1:250/502)

They could tell the truth if hell froze over.

Netsurge

Nov 3, 2011, 3:38:00 PM11/3/11
to bbs
To: bbs
b> Frank and some of the other users in this newsgroup is NOT:
b>
b> adult - a fully developed person from maturity onward

ARE NOT, not IS NOT fool.

As for fully developed person, just ask your mother, she will tell you just
how developed I am.

|08[|07=|15! netsurge|08%%|15bbs-scene.org|08%%|15demonic
|08[|07=|15! misery bbs |08- |15miserybbs.com

--- Mystic BBS v1.10 A2 (Linux)
* Origin: misery bbs / miserybbs.com / mystic rocks (1:250/502)

Netsurge

Nov 3, 2011, 3:38:00 PM11/3/11
to bbs
To: bbs
b> They could tell the truth if hell froze over.

Your right, I CAN tell the truth.

Even after all this abuse, you still don't even try to read what you type
you fool.

|08[|07=|15! netsurge|08%%|15bbs-scene.org|08%%|15demonic
|08[|07=|15! misery bbs |08- |15miserybbs.com

--- Mystic BBS v1.10 A2 (Linux)
* Origin: misery bbs / miserybbs.com / call today (1:250/502)

Netsurge

Nov 3, 2011, 7:16:00 PM11/3/11
to bbs
To: bbs
b> I was starting off a new topic and the fact still remains that frank need
b> to learn to grow up and act like a adult. Your kind know following in his
b> foot steps.

For God's sake phil, SPELL CHECK. I want to slap you.

|08[|07=|15! netsurge|08%%|15bbs-scene.org|08%%|15demonic
|08[|07=|15! misery bbs |08- |15miserybbs.com

--- Mystic BBS v1.10 A2 (Linux)
* Origin: misery bbs / miserybbs.com / mystic rocks (1:250/502)

Gene Buckle

Nov 7, 2011, 10:00:16 AM11/7/11
to Netsurge
To: Netsurge
Netsurge wrote:
> From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.sysop
>
> To: bbs
> b> I was starting off a new topic and the fact still remains that frank need
> b> to learn to grow up and act like a adult. Your kind know following in his
> b> foot steps.
>
> For God's sake phil, SPELL CHECK. I want to slap you.

You forgot Grammar Check and Think Check. :)