PCBMON V1.0 THE PUB

Terminator

Dec 28, 2010, 12:35:00 AM12/28/10

PCBMON v1.0 THE PUB's REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID, PLEASE REFER TO THE
PCBMON FILE TO REPAIR THIS.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC MESSAGE FROM PCBMON v1.0 THE PUB

telnet bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23

Report Spam: abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com

Terminator

Dec 28, 2010, 12:35:00 AM12/28/10

Terminator

Dec 28, 2010, 12:35:00 AM12/28/10

Terminator

Dec 28, 2010, 12:30:00 AM12/28/10

Terminator

Dec 28, 2010, 12:31:00 AM12/28/10

Dan C

Dec 28, 2010, 8:49:45 PM12/28/10

Fuck off, spammer.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as a vole stole his honey

Jason H

Dec 30, 2010, 12:09:47 AM12/30/10
On Dec 28, 7:49 pm, Dan C <youmustbejok...@lan.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 00:35:00 -0500, Terminator wrote:
> > PCBMON v1.0 THE PUB's REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID, PLEASE REFER TO THE
> > PCBMON FILE TO REPAIR THIS.
>
> > THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC MESSAGE FROM PCBMON v1.0 THE PUB
>
> > telnet bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23
>
> > Report Spam: abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com
>
> Fuck off, spammer.
>
> --

i dont think he's a spammer, that's an automated utility doing this