Want some Fun Doors?

Daryl Hunt

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
colwest.com is finally open for business. It's a 24/7 system with
no waiting. The games are filling in nicely and you can come in and
enjoy the following games. None are that old and you can get your
feet wet and compete.

Barren Realms Elite Registered

Legend of the Red Dragon Registered
Loaded with IGMs

Planets TEOS V2.0 Registered
Loaded with IGMs

Global Wars Not Registered
If people will play it, I have no problems
with registering it. Get in there if you
want a good resounding game of Risk.

The system supports Ansi, Ripterm and Ascii. If you have troubles
in the Seth Able doors, turn your CR+LF off in your telnet client
setup.

If you don't see something you like, let me know and I can add to it.
We will be adding a place on the main server for the users of the BBS
to get their own Web space. You have to ask for it but it's available.
Each person will have 2 meg of space each and an email address.
Leave me a note and we can get it taken care of inside of the BBS.

This is a family oriented system including the Web pages and the email
addresses so let's take care of them, okay? And it's free.

Daryl Hunt
dh...@colwest.com
telnet://colwest.com

NOLAN BELOY

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98
Would you have any information about The Pit by Midas Touch Software?
Darryl Perry was very helpful but he is still using his own registered
copy. The company is now gone so I can't do anything about registering
it. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Daryl Hunt

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98

Sorry, I don't. I do know I tried to contact the author. His BBS line
just rings, his other numbers are disconnected and his real number is
unlisted. I think we can assume he is not wishing to be contacted.

Daryl

Rhinehold

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
I can understand this happening. I myself wrote and sold a BBS game/door
back in the late
80's and early 90's called Neverest Mountain. However, due to some personal
happenings
(including a divorce, move and change of professions) I disappeared a bit.
When I came back
to my senses I had just assumed that the internet had taken over and BBS's
were dead. I am
glad to see that there are still some out there! :) Keep up the good
work...

Rhinehold - Land of the Neverest Mountain.

Daryl Hunt <dh...@colwest.com> wrote in message