Subliminal Message Theory BSG uses to sell Sodomy and Hate for Arabs/Moslems

1 view

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 8:50:10 AM5/29/05
http://www.answers.com/topic/subliminal-message

Subliminal Message

A subliminal message is a signal or message designed to
pass below (sub) the normal limits of perception. For
example it might be inaudible to the conscious mind (but
audible to the unconscious or deeper mind) or might be
an image transmitted briefly and unperceived consciously
and yet perceived unconsciously. This definition assumes
a division between conscious and unconscious which may
be misleading; it may be better to say that the
subliminal message (sound or image) is perceived by
deeper parts of what is a single integrated mind.

In the everyday world, many have claimed that subliminal
techniques are used in advertising and for propaganda
purposes but officially it is denied. In Russia,
however, there have been reports of subliminal messages.
For example, Pravda has had stories about the discovery
of subliminal messages in advertising from the West.

Origin of the Term

The term subliminal message was popularized in a 1957
book entitled The Hidden Persuaders by Vance Packard.
This book detailed a study of movie theaters that
supposedly used subliminal commands to increase the
sales of popcorn and Coca-Cola at their concession
stands. However, James Vicary (the author of the study)
later admitted the study was fabricated.

In 1973 Wilson Bryan Key's book Subliminal Seduction
claimed that subliminal techniques were in wide use in
advertising. The book contributed to a general climate
of fear with regard to Orwellian dangers (of subliminal
messaging). Public concern was enough to lead the
Federal Communications Commission to hold hearings and
to declare subliminal advertising "contrary to the
public interest" because it involved "intentional
deception" of the public.

Validity

In spite of the popular belief that subliminal messages
are widely used to influence audiences, there is little
evidence that the technique has ever been used on a mass
audience (other than its occasional use by artists who
use it to make an artistic statement). There is no
evidence that subliminal messages have any effect at all
on a viewer or listener, and the current consensus among
marketing professionals is that subliminal advertising
is ineffective and can be counter-productive. The theory
underlying subliminal messages is often considered to be
pseudoscience. However, the concept of subliminal
messages is very popular among conspiracy theorists, and
most people in media-saturated areas (such as the United
States) are familiar with the term.

A number of fringe elements in society have made
occasional claims that subliminal messages can be found
in various forms of popular entertainment. Popular
claims of subliminal commands include the supposed use
of "backward messages" in rock and roll songs.
Conservative activist Donald Wildmon has claimed that
The Walt Disney Company inserted the subliminal command
"SEX" into the animated film The Lion King (see that
article for more information on this). Mainstream
authorities have generally ignored these claims due to
the dubious reputations of their authors.

Discussion

Subliminal perception or cognition, if it exists, can be
considered a subset of unconscious cognition where the
forms of unconscious cognition also include attending to
one signal in a noisy environment while unconsciously
keeping track of other signals (e.g. one voice out of
many in a crowded room) and tasks done automatically
(e.g. driving a car).

An important question about subliminal perception is:
How much of the unattended or unconscious signal or
message is perceived? That is, is the whole message
sensed and fully digested or perhaps only its main and
simpler features? There are at least two schools of
thought about this. One of them argues that only the
simpler features of unconscious signals could be
perceived. The second school of thought argues that
unconscious cognition is comprehensive and that much
more is perceived than can be verbalized.

Various types of studies of subliminal perception have
been conducted. A related field is the question of
whether anaesthetized patients are completely unaware
whilst apparently completely asleep/unconscious.

Proponents of the power of subliminal messages claim
they gain influence or power from the fact that they
circumvent the critical functions of the conscious mind,
and therefore subliminal suggestions are potentially
more powerful than ordinary suggestions. This route to
influence or persuasion would be akin to auto-suggestion
or hypnosis wherein the subject is encouraged to be (or
somehow induced to be) relaxed so that suggestions are
directed to deeper (more gullible) parts of the mind;
some observers have argued that the unconscious mind is
incapable of critical refusal of hypnotic or subliminal
suggestions.

However, research findings do not support the conclusion
that subliminal suggestions are peculiarly powerful, or
even have any effect at all.

Subliminal Messages in Advertising

A form of subliminal messaging commonly believed to
exist involves the insertion of "hidden" messages into
movies and TV programs. The concept of "moving pictures"
relies on persistence of vision to create the illusion
of movement in a series of images projected at 23 to 50
frames per second; the popular theory of subliminal
messages usually suggests that subliminal commands can
be inserted into this sequence at the rate of perhaps 1
frame in 25 (or roughly 1 frame per second, with a
duration of about 1/25 of 1 second). The hidden command
in a single frame will flash across the screen so
quickly that it is not consciously perceived, but the
command will supposedly appeal to the subconscious mind
of the viewer, and thus have some measurable effect in
terms of behavior.

Another "subliminal" message technique is supposedly to
embed into a printed advertisement certain messages or
symbols which are subtle and perceived only by the
unconscious mind, either to communicate a message or to
increase the attention paid to the printed ad. This
technique, as with subliminal TV advertising, is not
generally regarded as effective.

As to the question of whether subliminal messages are
widely used to influence groups of people e.g.
audiences, there is no evidence to suggest that any
serious or sustained attempt has been made to use the
technology on a mass audience. The widespread reports
that arose in 1957 to the effect that customers in a
movie theatre in New Jersey had been induced by
subliminal messages to consume more popcorn and more
Coca-Cola were almost certainly false. The current
consensus among marketing professionals is that
subliminal advertising is counter-productive. To some
this is because they believe it to be ineffective, but
to most it is because they realise it would be a public
relations disaster if its use were discovered. Many have
misgivings about using it in marketing campaigns due to
ethical considerations.

During the 2000 U.S. presidential campaign, a television
ad campaigning for Republican candidate George W. Bush
showed words (and parts thereof) scaling from the
foreground to the background on a television screen.
When the word BUREAUCRATS flashed on the screen, one
frame showed only the last part, RATS. Democrats
promptly asked the FCC to look into the matter, but no
penalties were ever assessed in the case. The effect
this had on the overall presidential race was unclear;
the Democrats and Al Gore received ridicule for finding
malicious intent in something that could have been a
simple mistake; the Republicans received ridicule for
the lack of attention to detail and Bush's
mispronunciation of "subliminal" (it came out as
"subliminable"). (It bears mentioning that the
"subliminal message" is easily viewable when the ad is
played at regular speed. If the message were truly
subliminal, that would not be the case.)

The most common ways of making one of these messages are
playing a string of images each lasting 1/3000th of a
second, words scrolling across a screen just fast enough
so the viewer can only pick out one at a time, and using
pictures to provoke the primal instincts in the viewer.
Primal insticts are those instincts that command killing
or sexually reproducing. The 4 most used words to invoke
these insticts are: SEX, F***, KILL, and DIE.

Works cited: www.ebaumsworld.com "urban legends". found
in the animation section.

See also advertising marketing promotion backmasking

Quotations

"Over the years there have been literally hundreds of
studies"..."these studies show that considerable
information capable of informing decisions and guiding
actions is perceived even when observers do not
experience any awareness of perceiving". Philip Merikle,
Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo.

I reprise some of the facts here:

1) This Battlestar Galactica series seems to have a
continuing Homosexual agenda and determination to sell
Homosexuality to the masses, by hook or by crook.
Back in the 3rd episode (Bastille Day) the whole Zerak
relationship was the producers trying to put Apollo and
Zerak in bed together.

The producers feinted with a heterosexual rape, then hit
their true target which was to show Apollo being dragged
to the ground face down in an Oz-like prison attack.

Oz (1997-2003) was a prison based TV series shown on HBO
(homosexual dominated US premium station) which was which
regularly showed prison homosexual rape and sex.

Bastille Day is known in Europe to be a major
celebratory day for European homosexuals. Apparently, in
the next episode, Zerak returns and you better believe
that the producers will be determined to reestablish and
develop the possible Homosexual relationship between
Apollo and Zerak.

Why do you think that the statements "You Can Bet Your Arse"
and "The Back Door is Open" when such prominent parts
of this weeks script (The Hand Of God), both in
reference to Apollo ?

So if you do not want to be sold Homosexuality by this
series or if you have kids you do not want to be sold
Homosexuality by this series, watch out.

2) Again in the Colonial Day episode the Battlestar
producers show us the side of Apollo they showed us in
episode 3 Bastille Day: Apollo being pulled down to the
ground face down, sunny side up in an Oz-like grappling
with another man. It should be clear now to everyone
watching this series that there is a pattern in showing
these Oz-like scenes where it appears that Apollo is
about to be raped by another man. The producers of this
series are desperate to show at the very least the
symbolism of Sodomy in the series. It is very important
to them.

3) In the BSG last episode of the season, Kobol's Last
Gleaming Part II, the Hollywood Homosexuals in control
of BSG were able to crowbar yet another Homosexual Rape
symbolism scene into the show in the scene in which
Boomer is approached and surrounded by what appears to
be around 5 semi-nude sister Boomer-copies who appear to
be just about to forcibly undress and rape her.

Her response is "oh no, this is not happening". Many
Homosexuals just love to be the first one to turn
someone, maybe your son, perhaps in that Catholic Church
rectory, onto that special secret intimacy they promote,
for the first time. They are absolutely loving this
scene. They respond to Boomer: "you're confused and
scared... but it's ok", as they forcibly take off her
helmet and start caressing her without her permission.
It appears that she is in the process of being
homosexual gang raped.

You can just imagine this scene in some women's prison
or even some sororities on some campuses with a new
inductee. Anyone seen Reform School Girls with Wendy O.
Williams " ? USA Network used to show it regularly.

Boomer says: "I am not a Cylon". Right there, the
obvious implication was that she was about to say "I am
not a Homosexual". She then says her parents are a man
and a woman: "My parents were Katherine and Abraham
Valerii."

The Boomer-copies then feed her the normal Homosexual
promotional crap that we have heard here, over and over
again, that deep inside, everyone is a homosexual: "You
can't fight destiny, Sharon. It catches up with you...
no matter what you do. Don't worry about us. We'll see
you again. We love you, sharon. And we always will."

If you listen to these Hollywood Homosexual fatcats
behind BSG, everyone is eventually going to engage in
Homosexual Sex. So Why fight the feeling. Do it now.
Call of the wild, sort of thing.

As these lines were delivered over cable TV, you better
believe that the Hollywood Homosexual fatcats behind
this series were jumping around slapping high fives. I
can just imagine a new Saturday Night Live Gays In Space
episode based on this content, except what SNL is doing
does not appear to have been approved by the Hollywood
Homosexuals fatcats so they are being a little careful
about how close they mirror the show.

One of the problems with Hollywood Homosexual scenes
like this being crowbar-ed into the script is: Should
we the viewers draw assumptions from this scene about
the direction of the overall story, or take it for what
it is -- the writers' penance to their Hollywood
Homosexual masters for putting up the money for the
production. For example, some here have assumed that in
this scene Boomer is programmed, or re-programmed to
aasassinate William Adama, by this contact with her
Boomer-copy sisters. Some have even claimed that the
taking off of the helmet was significant in that it
further exposed her brain to the telepathic
communications wavelengths being sent to her.

But how can we know for sure when this scene already
serves a totally ulterior motive of the writers and
their Hollywood Homosexual fatcat masters.

Selling Hate for Arabs/Moslems in Hollywood Movies is nothing
new in Hollywood. Books listed on Amazon which describe this
crap coming out of Hollywood are:
"Reel Bad Arabs: How Hollywood Vilifies a People" and
"Silent No More: Confronting America's False Images of Islam".

Politics

Frank Franklinson

May 29, 2005, 9:41:50 AM5/29/05

I can just imagine a new Saturday Night Live Gays In Space
> episode based on this content, except what SNL is doing
> does not appear to have been approved by the Hollywood
> Homosexuals fatcats so they are being a little careful
> about how close they mirror the show.

Now here is the real issue. Listen carefully....

That YOU can just imagine an SNL episode based on the homosexuality in BSG,
clearly shows your psychological problems. I can't imagine anyone in their
right mind seeing that. Lithium my friend. Please, I beg of you, seek out
the Lithium. If there has ever been a person alive who needs Lithium, it is
you my sick little friend.

My wife and I love BSG. Not once have we, or anyone else I know dreamed
(yes, dreamed) up such silly fucking nonsense while watching it. Jesus man,
you must see homosexuality everywhere. Using your horrid thought processes,
you could turn almost anything in media into a massive plot to get every man
on the planet to start sucking cock.

Seriously, you sir are the homosexual. Sure, not out in the open where you
can see it, but it's there.

Rex Manteca

May 29, 2005, 11:18:40 AM5/29/05
So, to sum up; fags bad, Islam good? From where does this rampant
homophobia stem?

Earl Grieda

May 29, 2005, 1:39:01 PM5/29/05
Post and headers forwarded to ab...@cox.net

Spaz

May 29, 2005, 1:50:30 PM5/29/05
"John Shocked" <jsho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Selling Hate for Arabs/Moslems in Hollywood Movies is nothing
> new in Hollywood. Books listed on Amazon which describe this
> crap coming out of Hollywood are:
> "Reel Bad Arabs: How Hollywood Vilifies a People" and
> "Silent No More: Confronting America's False Images of Islam".

AAAAAHHHHH! NOW I see where you are coming from! I thought I detected a
bit of anti-Semitism in your remarks! But now that you've quoted THESE two
books, your views are now fully EXPOSED! The anti-Semitism of the authors
of those books is a matter of record, especially for Paul Findley who jumps
into bed with ANY enemies of Israel faster than a white whore in a black
ghetto. Over the past few years, he's dedicated his life telling lies about
Jews and Israel in an attempt to destroy US-Israeli political ties, an
effort which of course has resulted in a miserable failure. By quoting an
author like this, you clearly expose yourself for the hateful moron you are.

This newsgroup has NO PLACE for anti-Semitism. Therefore, it has no place
for YOU!

Please leave, and take your anti-Semitic hatred with you.

Aubrey MacAulkin Sowderstein

May 29, 2005, 1:42:01 PM5/29/05
Jeez, shocked, do you sit around all day and dream up this paranoid
wonderland? You live in a true conspiracy web of duplicity and double
meaning.

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 6:10:06 PM5/29/05
"Earl Grieda" <eBBDRT...@wahooyahoo.com> wrote in message

> Post and headers forwarded to ab...@cox.net

As I have stated, the BSG public relations hacks working on
this Newsgroup are desperate to put out the fire, any way
that can be accomplished.
1) Insults, threats and other attempts to intimidate me did not work.
2) False Complaints to my ISP did not work.
3) Now, the only other choice they have is to exploit the weakness
and loneliness of the few true viewers of the BSG series who are
left here leveraging their fake friendship with those left as a
bargaining chip to dissuade them from responding to my messages.

Generally in situations like this the people who are left on these
Newsgroups after all of these personal attack campaigns
have succumbed to the attacks and have been coopted by the
BSG public relations hacks, sheep to herded whichever way
the BSG Hollywood Homosexual hacks lead.

These BSG HH hacks threaten Newsgroup members,
claiming they will not converse with anyone who criticizes BSG,
or anyone else who converses with anyone who criticizes
the BSG series.
The joke is: why would anyone want to converse with anyone
whose sole job on this Newsgroup is to support BSG and sell
BSG related products, like DVDs ?

And those wealthy fatcat BSG Hollywood Homosexuals make
their living off chumps/stooges. You think these fatcats are going
to specially stop off their private jet, chauffeur to your house,
shake your hand and thank you for defending their right to
pervert you and your kid ?
You are just another piece of trash to be manipulated and
run over as far as they are concerned.

When I express my free speech on the Scifi web site, they
Ban me from their forum. Get the message what they think
about your right to free speech ?

Politics

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 6:21:22 PM5/29/05
"Frank Franklinson" <osi...@swfla.rr.com> wrote in message

> I can just imagine a new Saturday Night Live Gays In Space
> > episode based on this content, except what SNL is doing
> > does not appear to have been approved by the Hollywood
> > Homosexuals fatcats so they are being a little careful
> > about how close they mirror the show.
>
> Now here is the real issue. Listen carefully....
>
> That YOU can just imagine an SNL episode based on the
> homosexuality in BSG, clearly shows your psychological problems.
> I can't imagine anyone in their right mind seeing that. Lithium my friend.
> Please, I beg of you, seek out the Lithium. If there has ever been a
> person alive who needs Lithium, it is you my sick little friend.

More personal attacks.

> My wife and I love BSG. Not once have we, or anyone else I know dreamed
> (yes, dreamed) up such silly fucking nonsense while watching it. Jesus
man,
> you must see homosexuality everywhere. Using your horrid thought
processes,
> you could turn almost anything in media into a massive plot to get every
man
> on the planet to start sucking cock.

How many people here believe this guy really has a wife ? That is
a wife who is a woman.

> Seriously, you sir are the homosexual. Sure, not out in the open where you
> can see it, but it's there.

It is indicative of homosexual shame when they accuse people
of homosexuality as an insult.

Politics

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 6:23:36 PM5/29/05
"Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

No. Sodomy disgusting for TV and Mass Murder of over 100,000
Innocent Iraqi Civilians who never were enemies of the US, bad. Very Bad.

Politics

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 6:36:21 PM5/29/05
"Spaz" <ye...@right.com> wrote in message

Obviously, for this guy, anything that disagrees with Israel is
anti-Semitic.
That has been a good con game for several decades now, but I think
even the biggest Chumps in Chump City USA have figured that one out.

Israel started the terrorism in 1948 by mass murdering and raping
Palestinian Civilians in townships like Yassin and then immediately
passing laws to steal the land and property of the Palestinian Refugees
who fled this terror.
Thus, characterizing the Palestinians as terrorists in this struggle during
the past 50 years has always been a Big Lie. Palestinians and their
refugees who fled the area have been the victims since day one in
1947-1948, immediately after the 1947 UN Partition action which
everyone hoped would end the conflict.

Politics

Osric

May 29, 2005, 8:21:13 PM5/29/05
Fuck this is surreal. Salvador Dali is alive and well and taken up creative
writing
--
Osric

THE BORDERS OF MY COUNTRY
RUN AROUND THE SOLES OF MY FEET

John Shocked <jsho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 9:17:13 PM5/29/05
"Osric" <os...@nospambtinternet.com> wrote in message

> Fuck this is surreal. Salvador Dali is alive and well and
> taken up creative writing
> Osric

It is a said day when the truth looks like a surrealist painting.
Try a good night's sleep and read it again in the morning.

Politics

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 9:22:35 PM5/29/05
"Aubrey MacAulkin Sowderstein" <Squi...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Jeez, shocked, do you sit around all day and dream up this paranoid
> wonderland? You live in a true conspiracy web of duplicity and
> double meaning.

=================================
Rubbish. There are numerous Talk Show hosts who are
overtly right wing Conservative.
Overwhelmingly, homosexuals are conservatives; they are wealthy,
own studios in Hollywood and do not want to pay more taxes,
which is perfectly understandable.
Hollywood Homosexuals care about two things:
Promoting homosexuality around he world and
killing as many Arabs and Moslems in the Middle East that
they can. Nothing else even comes close on their radar.
How often do you hear Hollywood Homosexuals talking about
true Left issues, like The Poor, Blacks, Unions and Women ?
How often do you read about a judge who makes an off the wall
and totally Unconstitutional decision favoring Homosexuality, then
do the same thing on the true Left issues I have enumerated.
There is no relationship between the two.
All progress made by the true Left in the US has been achieved
at various times through the Vote and democracy, not through
Crooked, Bribed Out Judges fixing cases for them.

Politics

Frank Franklinson

May 29, 2005, 9:50:51 PM5/29/05
> Hollywood Homosexuals care ....

> killing as many Arabs and Moslems in the Middle East that
> they can.

And really, is that such a bad thing? I mean, if they were all wiped off the
face of the earth, oil would be cheaper and how many suicide bombings would
we hear about in tomorrow's news?

I jest of course, but....always nice to feed the flames of your insanity.

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 11:10:50 PM5/29/05
"Frank Franklinson" <osi...@swfla.rr.com> wrote in message

The problem is that:
1) there are some people who really want to extirpate all Arabs/Moslems
from the face of the earth (some high up in the current
US and Israeli governments), and
2) it just is not funny, and thus cannot be conceived of as "jest".

Politics

John Shocked

May 29, 2005, 11:44:39 PM5/29/05
"Aubrey MacAulkin Sowderstein" <Squi...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Jeez, shocked, do you sit around all day and dream up this paranoid
> wonderland? You live in a true conspiracy web of duplicity and
> double meaning.

======================================
Wrong. The Right has changed dramatically, to the point that there is a new
political group or cult called Neo-Conservatives, who love Sodomy, and they
are in control of our Bush government right now.
They are essentially similar to regular Conservatives, except they have no
religious compunctions about Sodomy and they want to murder as many
Arabs as US tax money can buy.

Hollywood Homosexuals are a very similar group to the group well known
as Neo-Conservatives or Neo-Cons.
They generally are Conservatives who believe vehemently in Sodomy,
Israel and Individual Rights for people to engage in any kind of
behavior they want, with no moral societal rules.
Since most people do not know what a Neo-Conservative is and there
still exists some debate about their views, I use "Hollywood Homosexuals"
instead, because it directly addresses what I am concerned about and
is easier to understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_%28United_States%29

http://www.hppub.com/dadtseq/gaycon.htm

Neo-Conservatives are the main propellants in this country of the
extermination of Arabs in the Middle East.
They are the ones who contributed huge amounts of money to Bush
and to the Conservative Think Tanks to develop the anti-Iraq coalition
and many people believe they have hijacked US Foreign Policy.
And Neo-Conservatives support Sodomy big time.

Read this:
http://www.fpif.org/papers/2004evangelical.html

========excerpt==================
Finally, the Christian right's access to power has been greatly
aided by the ties it has developed with neoconservatives
influential within the present administration. Neoconservative
intellectuals, many of them Jewish, may seem unlikely allies
for the Christian right, but this partnership has developed
across several issue areas. The most important basis for
this partnership is a common support for Israel or, to put
it more accurately, for the Likud Party's vision of Israel's
interests. The Christian right's support for Israel harks back
to the movement's beginnings in the late 1970s, but it has
risen to a higher level in the last few years. The 2002 annual
convention of the Christian Coalition culminated in a rally
for Israel, and Ralph Reed and Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein
recently founded a new group, Stand for Israel. Meanwhile,
throughout Christian right media, criticism of the Palestinians
and support for hard-line Israeli policies has grown more intense.
===========end of excerpt==========

Thus, BSG selling Sodomy to your Son has a lot of support within
Washington, even though the Bush admninistration claims to be
super religious. Money Talks, and the Neo-Conservatives haves
tons and tons of money to buy politicians.

Politics

Frank Franklinson

May 30, 2005, 1:48:25 AM5/30/05

"John Shocked" <jsho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well see, there you go. You just don't have a sense of humor. Please, go
ahead. Show us I'm wrong. Tell us a joke. Oh wait....that's what you've been
doing in all your posts ;-)

Truthfully though, oil would be cheaper and we'd probably not hear of many
suicide bombers ;-)

Matt Wiser

May 30, 2005, 4:05:46 AM5/30/05
"Frank Franklinson" <osi...@swfla.rr.com> wrote:

You're right about both things. If this war was all about just cheap oil, how come gas is $2.25 a gallon where I live? And 90% of the suicide bombers are foreign jihadists-you only hear about them when they hit a target. 85% of the time they miss, and they're the only fatality.

John Shocked

May 30, 2005, 4:40:09 AM5/30/05
"Frank Franklinson" <osi...@swfla.rr.com> wrote in message

So when you claimed this mass murder threat was merely "jest"
you were being dishonest, correct ?

Politics

Rex Manteca

May 30, 2005, 4:42:42 AM5/30/05
Depends on your viewpoint, doesn't it. I have no problem wiping out the
entire middle east. It would just solve too many problems.

Rex Manteca

May 30, 2005, 4:47:54 AM5/30/05

Hello...McFly...? By definition yes.

> That has been a good con game for several decades now, but I think
> even the biggest Chumps in Chump City USA have figured that one out.
>
> Israel started the terrorism in 1948 by mass murdering and raping
> Palestinian Civilians in townships like Yassin and then immediately
> passing laws to steal the land and property of the Palestinian Refugees
> who fled this terror.
> Thus, characterizing the Palestinians as terrorists in this struggle during
> the past 50 years has always been a Big Lie. Palestinians and their
> refugees who fled the area have been the victims since day one in
> 1947-1948, immediately after the 1947 UN Partition action which
> everyone hoped would end the conflict.
>
> Politics

Shiva H. Vishnu, you just made his point.

Rex Manteca

May 30, 2005, 4:50:33 AM5/30/05
But who would run Hollywood and tell us what to do? Oh wait, that's
right the fags would.

John Shocked

May 30, 2005, 4:52:37 AM5/30/05
"Matt Wiser" <MattWi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Frank Franklinson" <osi...@swfla.rr.com> wrote:
> You're right about both things. If this war was all about just
> cheap oil, how come gas is $2.25 a gallon where I live?
> And 90% of the suicide bombers are foreign jihadists-
> you only hear about them when they hit a target. 85% of
> the time they miss, and they're the only fatality.

Nah, Neo-Conservatives (Neocons) want to mass murder all the
Arabs/Moslems in the Middle East and steal their land, property,
and the the oil.
It is amazing they were able to find a US President immoral enough
to go ahead with the first phase of this.Ominous, all this talk of the
"nuclear option" in Washington, DC nowadays.
And these NeoConservatives are writing the script for the BSG
science fiction series.

Politics

Rex Manteca

May 30, 2005, 4:59:35 AM5/30/05
John Shocked wrote:
> "Matt Wiser" <MattWi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Frank Franklinson" <osi...@swfla.rr.com> wrote:
>>You're right about both things. If this war was all about just
>>cheap oil, how come gas is $2.25 a gallon where I live?
>>And 90% of the suicide bombers are foreign jihadists-
>>you only hear about them when they hit a target. 85% of
>>the time they miss, and they're the only fatality.
>

> Nah, Neo-Conservatives (Neocons) want to mass murder all the
> Arabs/Moslems in the Middle East and steal their land, property,
> and the the oil.

That's where you're wrong. If we kill them all, it's not stealing.

John Shocked

May 30, 2005, 7:27:48 AM5/30/05
"Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

I do not know what law book you found that in. The dead always have
next of kin and beneficiaries named in the case of their death.
I am sure the least likely to be on that list are Israel and the US.
Thus, theft from those beneficiaries would still be necessary, even
if the George Bush's Nuclear Option was employed.

Politics

Rex Manteca

May 30, 2005, 8:14:59 AM5/30/05
to John Shocked
John Shocked wrote:
> "Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>
>>John Shocked wrote:
>>
>>>"Matt Wiser" <MattWi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>Nah, Neo-Conservatives (Neocons) want to mass murder all the
>>>Arabs/Moslems in the Middle East and steal their land, property,
>>>and the the oil.
>>
>>That's where you're wrong. If we kill them all, it's not stealing.
>

> I do not know what law book you found that in. The dead always have
> next of kin and beneficiaries named in the case of their death.

Then you haven't killed them all, now have you?

Spaz

May 30, 2005, 3:51:07 PM5/30/05

> Obviously, for this guy, anything that disagrees with Israel is
> anti-Semitic. That has been a good con game for several decades now, but I
> think even the biggest Chumps in Chump City USA have figured that one
> out.

Wow. That's the most hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric I've seen in this
newsgroup. You truely are filled with hatred for Jews. It is so noted and
logged.

> Israel started the terrorism in 1948 by mass murdering and raping
> Palestinian Civilians in townships like Yassin and then immediately
> passing laws to steal the land and property of the Palestinian Refugees
> who fled this terror. Thus, characterizing the Palestinians as terrorists
> in this struggle during the past 50 years has always been a Big Lie.
> Palestinians and their refugees who fled the area have been the victims
> since day one in 1947-1948, immediately after the 1947 UN Partition action
> which everyone hoped would end the conflict.

No, Arafat is credited with being the Father of Terrorism and always will
be. Haven't you noticed that terrorism against Israel pretty much stopped
after Arafat's death? Nobody characterized the arab squatters as
terrorists. They did that all by themselves.

Your hatred has blinded you as it has blinded the small minority of people
who share your hatred. Please take your hatred someplace else.

John Shocked

May 30, 2005, 8:19:40 PM5/30/05

> John Shocked wrote:
> > "Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> >>That's where you're wrong. If we kill them all, it's not stealing.
> > I do not know what law book you found that in. The dead always have
> > next of kin and beneficiaries named in the case of their death.
> Then you haven't killed them all, now have you?
> > I am sure the least likely to be on that list are Israel and the US.
> > Thus, theft from those beneficiaries would still be necessary, even
> > if the George Bush's Nuclear Option was employed.
> > Politics

As I say, you would have to mass murder all the non-Israel and
non-US peoples of the world to kill all the potential beneficiaries.
Thus, Theft would still be required.

Politics

John Shocked

May 31, 2005, 1:19:13 AM5/31/05

> "John Shocked" <jsho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Obviously, for this guy, anything that disagrees with Israel is
> > anti-Semitic. That has been a good con game for several decades
> > now, but I think even the biggest Chumps in Chump City USA
> > have figured that one out.
> Wow. That's the most hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric I've seen in
> this newsgroup. You truely are filled with hatred for Jews.
> It is so noted and logged.

Disagreeing with Israel is "anti-semitic". I'm so hurt.
If this is true there must nowadays be at least half the US who
are anti-semitic, then.

> > Israel started the terrorism in 1948 by mass murdering and raping
> > Palestinian Civilians in townships like Yassin and then immediately
> > passing laws to steal the land and property of the Palestinian Refugees
> > who fled this terror. Thus, characterizing the Palestinians as
terrorists
> > in this struggle during the past 50 years has always been a Big Lie.
> > Palestinians and their refugees who fled the area have been the victims
> > since day one in 1947-1948, immediately after the 1947 UN Partition
action
> > which everyone hoped would end the conflict.
> No, Arafat is credited with being the Father of Terrorism and always will
> be. Haven't you noticed that terrorism against Israel pretty much stopped
> after Arafat's death? Nobody characterized the arab squatters as

No, it slowed before his death mainly because of the wall and the
fact that Israel has succeeded in murdering most of this generation
of Palestine's freedom fighters.
However, one thing has not changed: Israel still sits on stolen
land and stolen property, and there are 10,000's of dead
Palestinians because of Israel's crimes. The people there in
the Middle East are not likely to forget that and eventually
seek redress.

It is crazy what Israel has done because, in this day of weapons
of mass destruction, it is not a good idea to, for no reason,
create blood enemies who want to retaliate.
The present may look ok for Israelis, but it is really just a matter
of time before their enemies there (who could easily have
been their friends there in the Middle East) will drop some
kind of massive bomb on Israeli territory.

The worst part of this is that the US has been conned into this
Arab/Moslem bloodletting in Iraq, and now we have to be
looking over out shoulder for the same danger.
And it will never be over.

> terrorists. They did that all by themselves.
> Your hatred has blinded you as it has blinded the small minority
> of people who share your hatred. Please take your hatred
> someplace else.

Neo-Conservatives believe in 2 main goals besides their own
selfishness:
1) Love Sodomy,
2) Hate Arabs/Moslems and want to mass Murder
them all over the world.

The US should abandon Israel as soon as possible.
It is suicide for us to continue to prop up this malicious
hateful and bloodthirsty Middle East power.

Politics

John Shocked

May 31, 2005, 8:43:38 AM5/31/05
"Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

Would you be willing to cause World War III when the rest of the
world objects to that action ? Shooting Arabs in a barrel may be
easy right now, but what about taking on 3/4 of Europe, Russia
and China and the Philippines, with no air superiority ?
That would require heavy casualties and real true courageous
fighting. Would you enlist ?

Politics

Outrider

May 31, 2005, 10:18:06 AM5/31/05

"Osric" <os...@nospambtinternet.com> wrote in message
> Fuck this is surreal. Salvador Dali is alive and well and taken up
> creative
> writing
> --
> Osric

SNIP the JS BS rant

Interesting comment Osric. It makes me think you could have made
constructive contributions to threads in the future. I have gone to great
lengths to remove JS and his mindless crap from my universe by placing him
in my killfile long ago. Unfortunately you reinserted JS into my universe
by responding to him and by not snipping his BS from your reply when you
did. You also did not kill the newsgroup crossposts in the address when you
did reply, so I don't know how to directly reply to your group.

This has two consequences, you keep JS alive in all the groups he posted to,
and you join him in the killfile. So I will never know what insights you
comments on other posts could have offered.

Oh well...
Plonk

--
Outrider

"The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill
them."
-- John Wayne, Sands of Iwo Jima

John Shocked

May 31, 2005, 10:46:13 AM5/31/05
"Outrider" <curtm...@donotspamsatx.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Osric" <os...@nospambtinternet.com> wrote in message
> > Fuck this is surreal. Salvador Dali is alive and well and taken up
> > creative writing
> > Osric
> SNIP the JS BS rant
> Interesting comment Osric. It makes me think you could have made
> constructive contributions to threads in the future. I have gone to great
> lengths to remove JS and his mindless crap from my universe by placing him
> in my killfile long ago. Unfortunately you reinserted JS into my universe
> by responding to him and by not snipping his BS from your reply when you
> did. You also did not kill the newsgroup crossposts in the address when
you
> did reply, so I don't know how to directly reply to your group.
> This has two consequences, you keep JS alive in all the groups he posted
to,
> and you join him in the killfile. So I will never know what insights you
> comments on other posts could have offered.
> Oh well...
> Plonk
> Outrider

Who cares who this guy listens to. These messages
are tedious repetitive and interfere with the purpose
of this Newsgroup.

Free Speech Information Service, at your service.

=================================
As anyone can see from the conflict which has been going
on here on this alt.battlestar-galactica Usenet Newsgroup,
Hollywood Homosexuals Neo-Conservatives are desperate
on this public forums to spread their propaganda and to
censor anyone who would disagree with them.

Their goals are mainly to spread support for:
1) Homosexuality on your TV in the Movies to you and
your kids, and
2) Hate for Arabs/Moslems and support the war effort
to con Americans to abuse its military might to massacre
100,000's of defenseless Arabs/Moslems.

Many of these people working on these Newsgroups
are obviously paid Hollywood Homosexual
Neo-Conservative public relations workers.

Thus, if you go to a "moderated" forum, you may well find
that no conflict, as is ongoing here, exists. But why ?
It is because those Hollywood Homosexuals "moderated"
Blogs and Web 'Fan' Sites are able to Ban people that
disagree with them from the site and Delete any messages
posted by such people.
Of course such behavior is Censorship.
So what does this mean ?

It means that whatever you read on such public forums
is Not the truth and is controlled by Hollywood Homosexual
interests in a self-serving manner so that criticism of the goals
they really care about is eliminated.
Thus you are not reading the truth on any such public forums.

The only public forum that more or less grants full
Free Speech is the Usenet Newsgroups.
While you may have to tolerate insipid behavior by some
people engaging in namecalling, swearwords, epithets etc,
(usually by these very same Hollywood Homosexual paid hacks)
you always know that anyone who is determined to post the
Truth on a Usenet Newsgroup can do so, with no fear
that they will be Banned from the forum and their
messages Deleted.
Me, I like to go where I can find the Truth; I do not
care what else is going on there.

As I have stated, the BSG public relations hacks working on
this Newsgroup are desperate to put out the fire, any way
that can be accomplished.
1) Insults, threats and other attempts to intimidate me did not work.
2) False Complaints to my ISP did not work.
3) Now, the only other choice they have is to exploit the weakness
and loneliness of the few true viewers of the BSG series who are
left here leveraging their fake friendship with those left as a
bargaining chip to dissuade them from responding to my messages.

Generally in situations like this the people who are left on these
Newsgroups after all of these personal attack campaigns

have succumbed to the attacks and have been co-opted by the

Rex Manteca

Jun 1, 2005, 1:34:24 AM6/1/05

I don't care what the rest of the world thinks. The killing would be
over before the UN or any other country could interfere.

Shooting Arabs in a barrel may be
> easy right now, but what about taking on 3/4 of Europe, Russia
> and China and the Philippines

Wouldn't happen. The fighting would be over too quickly and as long as
Europe and Asia get their oil, they aren't going to do shit.

, with no air superiority ?

Not an issue.

> That would require heavy casualties and real true courageous
> fighting.

Only minor U.S casualties.

Would you enlist ?

Fuck yes.

> Politics

John Shocked

Jun 1, 2005, 5:50:37 AM6/1/05

"Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

You cannot kill that many people that quickly. And actions would
be happening against US bases all over the world from the 'allies'
who would be fighting against us because of the obvious wrong,
but also because such an action would threaten the whole world.
The only reason we are forced to establish the new government is
because the world community ordered it, telling Bush and Powell
"if you break it, you own it".
And everyone knows that we would all be better off if
Saddam Hussein was still in power.
This puppet government in Iraq will not last 5 minutes without US
protection and troops.

> > Shooting Arabs in a barrel may be easy right now, but what about
> > taking on 3/4 of Europe, Russia and China and the Philippines
> Wouldn't happen. The fighting would be over too quickly and as long as
> Europe and Asia get their oil, they aren't going to do shit.
> , with no air superiority ?
> Not an issue.

There would be heavy casualties. You would likely die in that war.
Would you enlist for that one ?

> > That would require heavy casualties and real true courageous
> > fighting.

> > Politics
> Only minor U.S casualties.

> Would you enlist ?
> Fuck yes.

Then why did you not enlist for this Iraq Massacre. This is a lot easier
and unless you are a total incompetent, you are almost guaranteed
to come back alive.

Politcs

Earl Grieda

Jun 1, 2005, 6:03:19 AM6/1/05
Off-topic post forwarded to ab...@cox.net

Message has been deleted

Rex Manteca

Jun 2, 2005, 12:01:30 AM6/2/05

Incorrect. No nukes. Conventional weapons only. It could be done in
only 7 days.

And actions would
> be happening against US bases all over the world from the 'allies'
> who would be fighting against us because of the obvious wrong,

Incorrect. They couldn't come to a decision, before the fighting was over.

> but also because such an action would threaten the whole world.
> The only reason we are forced to establish the new government is
> because the world community ordered it, telling Bush and Powell
> "if you break it, you own it".

That's crap. Bush established a new government in the hopes that he
could convince them to sell us cheap oil, vs taking it outright.

> And everyone knows that we would all be better off if
> Saddam Hussein was still in power.

I'll have to agree with you on that one.

> This puppet government in Iraq will not last 5 minutes without US
> protection and troops.

Have to agree with you on that one too.

>>>Shooting Arabs in a barrel may be easy right now, but what about
>>>taking on 3/4 of Europe, Russia and China and the Philippines
>>
>>Wouldn't happen. The fighting would be over too quickly and as long as
>>Europe and Asia get their oil, they aren't going to do shit.
>>, with no air superiority ?
>>Not an issue.
>

> There would be heavy casualties.

Only on their side.

You would likely die in that war.

NFW. Clearly you know nothing about waging a real war.

> Would you enlist for that one ?

You betch'um

>>>That would require heavy casualties and real true courageous
>>>fighting.
>>>Politics
>>
>>Only minor U.S casualties.
>

>>Would you enlist ?
>>Fuck yes.
>

> Then why did you not enlist for this Iraq Massacre.

I'm not a idiot. The current cluster-fuck is being run like the Vietnam
war.
Handfuls of our soldiers are dieing every day, and we're not killing any
enemys.

> This is a lot easier
> and unless you are a total incompetent, you are almost guaranteed
> to come back alive.

Clearly not true. Our soldiers are being blow up daily as they stand
around and we're not fighting back.

What you don't know about warfare would fill the grand canyon.

> Politcs

Rex Manteca

Jun 2, 2005, 12:02:44 AM6/2/05
Earl Grieda wrote:
> Off-topic post forwarded to ab...@cox.net

Oh grow up.

Bryan

Jun 2, 2005, 2:50:00 AM6/2/05
Rex Manteca wrote:

LOL

Pot
Kettle

Black

uh huh

Bryan

Jun 2, 2005, 2:55:43 AM6/2/05
Rex Manteca wrote:

<snip>

>> And everyone knows that we would all be better off if
>> Saddam Hussein was still in power.
>

> I'll have to agree with you on that one.

OK I'd like to know,since I really don't know about War and you claim
you do....why would wee be better off with Hussain?

I'm serious here Rex, no BS (I know we've butted heads but I really
would like to hear your POV)

>> This puppet government in Iraq will not last 5 minutes without US
>> protection and troops.
>>

> Have to agree with you on that one too.

Again....why? what makes you think they can't actually make it work?

John Shocked

Jun 2, 2005, 3:09:35 AM6/2/05

> Earl Grieda wrote:
> > Off-topic post forwarded to ab...@cox.net
> Oh grow up.

He works here. Sending those messages is his job.
The Hollywood Homosexuals he represents believe that
sending such messages will scare people from discussing
issues that are disadvantageous to them. This may work
on some weak people, but not everyone.

Politics

John Shocked

Jun 2, 2005, 3:25:58 AM6/2/05
"Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

Wrong. There is simply too much land mass to cover.

> > And actions would
> > be happening against US bases all over the world from the 'allies'
> > who would be fighting against us because of the obvious wrong,
> Incorrect. They couldn't come to a decision, before the fighting was
over.

Again, there is simply too much land mass with people spread out all over.
They could kill several 100,000 civilians , but then again, we already did
that and it took several months.

> > but also because such an action would threaten the whole world.
> > The only reason we are forced to establish the new government is
> > because the world community ordered it, telling Bush and Powell
> > "if you break it, you own it".
> That's crap. Bush established a new government in the hopes that he
> could convince them to sell us cheap oil, vs taking it outright.

Rubbish. We are stealing the oil right now, though it is interrupted
when the Iraqis bomb their own oil wells and piping.

> > And everyone knows that we would all be better off if
> > Saddam Hussein was still in power.
> I'll have to agree with you on that one.

Since you understand that, what do you think was he main reason
Neo-Conservatives wanted to go ahead with this invasion ?

> > This puppet government in Iraq will not last 5 minutes without US
> > protection and troops.
> Have to agree with you on that one too.

Smarter than I thought.

> >>Wouldn't happen. The fighting would be over too quickly and as long as
> >>Europe and Asia get their oil, they aren't going to do shit.
> >>, with no air superiority ?
> >>Not an issue.
> > There would be heavy casualties.
> Only on their side.
> You would likely die in that war.
> NFW. Clearly you know nothing about waging a real war.

There would need to be a Draft for that war, since these pay as you go
mercenaries we have now did not sign up for certain death. Many would
likely go AWOL.

> > Would you enlist for that one ?
> You betch'um

You would be ok with enlisting for and dying in a totally
unnecessary World War III ?

> >>Only minor U.S casualties.
> >>Would you enlist ?
> >>Fuck yes.
> > Then why did you not enlist for this Iraq Massacre.
> I'm not a idiot. The current cluster-fuck is being run like the
> Vietnam war.

> Handfuls of our soldiers are dying every day, and we're not killing any
> enemies.

We are killing Iraqis every day; it just is not being covered.
For instance, the shooting of those Italians in their car only made the news
because they had a European power to speak for them.
That current Iraq puppet gov ernment does not speak for Iraqis.

> > This is a lot easier and unless you are a total incompetent,
> > you are almost guaranteed to come back alive.

> > Politcs
> Clearly not true. Our soldiers are being blown up daily as they stand

> around and we're not fighting back.
> What you don't know about warfare would fill the grand canyon.

Wrong. Our troops normally die in vehicles as they drive around.

Politics

John Shocked

Jun 2, 2005, 3:30:37 AM6/2/05
"Bryan" <cybe...@optonline.net> wrote in message

When you see the President or Neoconservatives or AIPAC
workers spout this sort of rhetoric about 'winning' and 'making it work',
in Iraq, it sounds funny that they think they could con you
with such a 'big lie'.
But then when you hear people who likely are not enjoying their
benefits from this war echoing this crap, it makes you wonder how
democracy ever could be made to work.

Politics

Jim Phillips

Jun 2, 2005, 10:50:32 AM6/2/05
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, John Shocked wrote:

> "Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > Earl Grieda wrote:
> > > Off-topic post forwarded to ab...@cox.net
> > Oh grow up.
>
> He works here. Sending those messages is his job.

What's the pay like?

> The Hollywood Homosexuals he represents believe that
> sending such messages will scare people from discussing
> issues that are disadvantageous to them. This may work
> on some weak people, but not everyone.

But since you won't discuss why you think Apollo is homosexual, it
must be working on you.

--
Jim Phillips, jay pee aitch eye el el eye pee at bee see pee ell dot net
"The only reason my wife and I got married in the first place was because

John Shocked

Jun 2, 2005, 6:02:22 PM6/2/05
"Jim Phillips" <jphi...@bcpl.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, John Shocked wrote:
> > "Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > > Oh grow up.
> > He works here. Sending those messages is his job.
> What's the pay like?

That is a good question to ask guys like him. here.

> > The Hollywood Homosexuals he represents believe that
> > sending such messages will scare people from discussing
> > issues that are disadvantageous to them. This may work
> > on some weak people, but not everyone.
> But since you won't discuss why you think Apollo is homosexual,
> it must be working on you.

I have stated the evidence for that on numerous occasions.
Search through my posts.

Politics

Jim Phillips

Jun 3, 2005, 8:19:51 AM6/3/05
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, John Shocked wrote:

> "Jim Phillips" <jphi...@bcpl.net> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, John Shocked wrote:
> > > "Rex Manteca" <RexMa...@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > > He works here. Sending those messages is his job.
> > What's the pay like?
>
> That is a good question to ask guys like him. here.
>
> > > The Hollywood Homosexuals he represents believe that
> > > sending such messages will scare people from discussing
> > > issues that are disadvantageous to them. This may work
> > > on some weak people, but not everyone.
> > But since you won't discuss why you think Apollo is homosexual,
> > it must be working on you.
>
> I have stated the evidence for that on numerous occasions.
> Search through my posts.

This "evidence" consists of 2 times when Apollo was in a fistfight
with another man. If that means he's homosexual, I can only imagine what
you must think of professional wrestling!

John Shocked

Jun 3, 2005, 10:56:48 PM6/3/05
"Jim Phillips" <jphi...@bcpl.net> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.96.1050603081548.29110W-100000@mail...

> On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, John Shocked wrote:
> > "Jim Phillips" <jphi...@bcpl.net> wrote in message
> > > What's the pay like?
> > That is a good question to ask guys like him. here.
> > > But since you won't discuss why you think Apollo is homosexual,
> > > it must be working on you.
> > I have stated the evidence for that on numerous occasions.
> > Search through my posts.
> This "evidence" consists of 2 times when Apollo was in a fistfight
> with another man. If that means he's homosexual, I can only imagine what
> you must think of professional wrestling!

As mentioned there is powerful symbolism going on and if you still do
not recognize it, then the BSG producers achieved exactly what they
were seeking with these subliminal messages.
The BSG Hollywood Homosexual producers win; you lose.

Politics

Jim Phillips

Jun 4, 2005, 1:02:43 PM6/4/05

Nonsense--if Apollo is homosexual because he got in a couple of
fistfights then every male character who's ever gotten into a fistfight is
also homosexual. Why do you see homosexuality everywhere, John?

John Shocked

Jun 4, 2005, 8:46:00 PM6/4/05
"Jim Phillips" <jphi...@bcpl.net> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.96.1050604130050.29110B-100000@mail...

As I have explained, the visual symbolisms used to in these fights both
demonstrate an intent to invoke Oz series on HBO (homosexual dominated US
premium channel) symbolisms of homosexual rape and sex in prison.
And these events in the Bastille Day episode occurred in a BSG prison.
The Subliminal Message is clear.

Politics

Jim Phillips

Jun 5, 2005, 10:17:29 AM6/5/05

And as I've explained, if Apollo is homosexual for getting into a
few fistfights then every character who ever got into a couple of fistfights
is also homosexual, from Kirk to Jim Rockford to Matt Dillon. Why do you
see homosexuals everywhere, John?

> And these events in the Bastille Day episode occurred in a BSG prison.
> The Subliminal Message is clear.

The character Jim Rockford was in prison in several episodes of
the show "The Rockford Files" and he got into fights in those episodes.
Therefore Jim Rockford was a homosexual, right John?
I watched a movie the other day called "The Butterfly Effect". At
one point the main character found himself in prison where he was threatened
with rape by other convicts. And even though this character spent the
entire movie trying to make life better for the woman he loved, he was a
homosexual because of that scene in prison, right John?

John Shocked

Jun 5, 2005, 12:50:44 PM6/5/05
"Jim Phillips" <jphi...@bcpl.net> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.96.1050605101137.29110E-100000@mail...

Did they invoke the same symbolism in that show as BSG, with the main
character being dragged down to the ground by another man, face down, sunny side up
to emulate the HBO (homosexual dominated US premium station) Oz prison rape scene ?

Politics

Jim Phillips

Jun 6, 2005, 7:53:32 AM6/6/05

In the case of Jim Rockford, yes. In the case of Marshal Matt
Dillon from "Gunsmoke", definitely. So both of those characters were
homosexual, right?

Neil Nadelman

Jun 6, 2005, 9:51:33 AM6/6/05
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:53:32 -0400, Jim Phillips <jphi...@bcpl.net>
wrote:

>>John Shocked wrote:
>
>> Did they invoke the same symbolism in that show as BSG, with the main
>> character being dragged down to the ground by another man, face down, sunny side up
>> to emulate the HBO (homosexual dominated US premium station) Oz prison rape scene ?
>
> In the case of Jim Rockford, yes. In the case of Marshal Matt
>Dillon from "Gunsmoke", definitely. So both of those characters were
>homosexual, right?

How could those shows be emulating Oz when they were made
decades before Oz existed?

Neil Nadelman ar...@navzr-genafyngbe.pbz (ROT13)
I have no fears in life,
for I have already survived Theta-G!

John Shocked

Jun 6, 2005, 9:54:36 AM6/6/05
"Jim Phillips" <jphi...@bcpl.net> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.96.1050606075016.29110S-100000@mail...

I would like to know in which episodes of these shows these Sodomy rape
symbolisms occurred. I will look them up. I know this is false though.

Politics

John Shocked

Jun 6, 2005, 9:56:08 AM6/6/05
"Neil Nadelman" <ar...@navzr-genafyngbe.pbz (ROT13)> wrote in message news:l5l8a1trf9c0rrgf7...@4ax.com...

Excellent point. The answer is that this guy's imagination is really that powerful,
it can conquer time and space. A true science fiction imagination.

Politics

Jeff North

Jun 6, 2005, 7:52:54 PM6/6/05
On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 09:51:33 -0400, in alt.politics.homosexuality Neil
Nadelman <ar...@navzr-genafyngbe.pbz (ROT13)> wrote:

>| > In the case of Jim Rockford, yes. In the case of Marshal Matt
>| >Dillon from "Gunsmoke", definitely. So both of those characters were
>| >homosexual, right?
>|
>| How could those shows be emulating Oz when they were made
>| decades before Oz existed?

Oh that's easy when you can't distinguish reality from fantasy :-)
jnor...@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply

Jim Phillips

Jun 7, 2005, 7:59:36 AM6/7/05
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Neil Nadelman wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:53:32 -0400, Jim Phillips <jphi...@bcpl.net>
> wrote:
>
> >>John Shocked wrote:
> >
> >> Did they invoke the same symbolism in that show as BSG, with the main
> >> character being dragged down to the ground by another man, face down, sunny side up
> >> to emulate the HBO (homosexual dominated US premium station) Oz prison rape scene ?
> >
> > In the case of Jim Rockford, yes. In the case of Marshal Matt
> >Dillon from "Gunsmoke", definitely. So both of those characters were
> >homosexual, right?
>
> How could those shows be emulating Oz when they were made
> decades before Oz existed?

Because the incidents that occured in Oz were happening long before
Oz existed.

Jim Phillips

Jun 7, 2005, 8:02:50 AM6/7/05

So why do you offer to look them up when your mind can't be changed?
Is this more lying, John?
You say that Apollo is homosexual because of some symbolism that is
fairly common in dramatic presentations. When this is pointed out to you,
you stonewall rather than answering the question. Shame on you, John.

Jim Phillips

Jun 7, 2005, 8:07:01 AM6/7/05
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, John Shocked wrote:

> "Neil Nadelman" <ar...@navzr-genafyngbe.pbz (ROT13)> wrote in message news:l5l8a1trf9c0rrgf7...@4ax.com...
> > > In the case of Jim Rockford, yes. In the case of Marshal Matt
> > >Dillon from "Gunsmoke", definitely. So both of those characters were
> > >homosexual, right?
> > How could those shows be emulating Oz when they were made
> > decades before Oz existed?
> > Neil Nadelman ar...@navzr-genafyngbe.pbz (ROT13)
>
> Excellent point.

Are you saying that the scenes depicted in Oz never occured before
in history? If so, then how can they be symbolic, since no one would
understand what they meant since they were unprecedented? If they did
occur before, then the symbolism of those scenes would apply to other
shows in the past. So please explain why Apollo is homosexual but Jim
Rockford and Matt Dillon (among *many* other examples) are not.

> The answer is that this guy's imagination is really that powerful,
> it can conquer time and space. A true science fiction imagination.

Run away, John, run away--the questions will be waiting for you when
you come back.

John Shocked

Jun 7, 2005, 8:38:59 AM6/7/05

"Jim Phillips" <jphi...@bcpl.net> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.96.1050607075949.5676G-100000@mail...

More personal attacks.
Rubbish. I have never seen anything like the Sodomy symbolisms shown in the
BSG Bastille Day and Colonial Day episodes.

Politics

Neil Nadelman

Jun 7, 2005, 11:23:55 AM6/7/05
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 07:59:36 -0400, Jim Phillips <jphi...@bcpl.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Neil Nadelman wrote:
>
>> How could those shows be emulating Oz when they were made
>> decades before Oz existed?
>
> Because the incidents that occured in Oz were happening long before
>Oz existed.

Then they're not "emulating" Oz, since that word implies the
conscious copying of something. I really wonder about John's
obsession with prison rape imagery. No, come to think of it, I just
plain really wonder about John. I've decided he really must be a
nutter and not just a troll.

Boris Dieter Blancmeier

Jun 7, 2005, 5:15:25 PM6/7/05
Go home to bellevue, john shocked, you are Terminally Late for your
thorazine and lithium. It is far too late for prozac or the like to help
you.