Great Foot Videos for U

Archsupport000

Jul 12, 2004, 7:58:16 PM7/12/04
Hi

I'm Steve Orwin. That's my name. Has been for 37 years.

I produce foot tease and footjob videos - and I have hours and hours
of all original tapes and DVDs for sale at good prices.

If you like to spend an hour with a pretty girl as she toe teases you
to erection and then talks you to explosion ("smell my feet", "cum on
my toes", etc), then our tapes are for U.

For a full illustrated picture catalog, send an I'm 21 signature and
a request to

SO P.O. Box 954, Rockville, Maryland 20848

I pride myself on first class customer service. We ship priority mail
which means, unlike most other places, you don't have to wait a long
time to get your tapes. We ship fast.

thanks to all of you who have gotten catalogs and tapes

we are here to serve you

Stever

Nick Danger

Jul 12, 2004, 9:03:34 PM7/12/04
Last Update: February 11, 2004
The review page is now been redesigned and streamlined so that you can get
an independent viewpoint of customer support and video quality that you can
expect before sending money.

Even the companies that I give my highest rating to should NEVER send money
[CASH] through the mail. In fact, the big three: www.fmconceptsinc.com,
www.feeture.com or www.DF-Productions.com (DF Productions), and www.
trample.com (Diamond International) does not want cash through the mail.
All four of these companies have absolutely safe mailing return addresses. I
have several tapes from each of these companies. I purchase the tapes under
a "pin name" to guarantee that the quality will be the same as what you get
when you purchase videos.

www.feeture.com or www.DF-Productions.com DF Productions is located in
Maryland and (1) provide an excellent product, (2) deliver it quickly and
discreetly, and (3) provide customer service - by toll-free telephone, mail,
fax, or email, and THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. Within reason, they
have no problem with exchanges - with the exception of those who habitually
exchange videos. The y meet and exceed the all my suggested good vendor
guidelines. In all the years of doing my page I have NEVER received a
complaint about the products or customer support. . Delivery times are fast.
Most of the time I have the tapes in my hands within a week, two weeks worst
case.

www.hotlegsandfeet.com has been around for years. The site has a very easy
user friendly layout. The pictures I have loved and seen in the newsgroups
for years were made from this site. A site I will not overlook again. The
picture sets are a REAL must see. Truly updated seven times a week.

www.extremefeet.com has a very fast response time to users questions and
needs. It updates about twice a week. I have one of their videos tapes.
It came in within days of the order. It was extremely HOT. I am impressed
with this company. An excellent place to find bare feet models, shoes,
nylons, foot smothering, food smashing and videos. I have had no complaints
filed on this site. Messages are answered within 24 to 48 hours. I support
this service and hope that it will be a long time member of the foot world.
An excellent value for the membership price.

www.fmconceptsinc.com has videotapes that range from soft porn to model
showcase videos. The tapes are tickling, barefoot, shoes, nylons, footjobs,
foot worship, and others. The tapes are absolutely foot-fetish quality
tapes. Delivery times are fast. Most of the time I have the tapes in my
hands within a week, two weeks worst case. I have never received a complaint
about the service or video quality over all the years I have done my page.
This is why this company has received one of the rare honor banners on the
feet page.

www.trample.com has videos that are soft porn fetish quality tapes. The
videotapes offered are absolutely high quality and the descriptions offered
at the site are right on the money. Delivery times are fast. Most of the
time I have the tapes in my hands within a week, two weeks worst case. I
have never received a complaint about the service or video quality over all
the years I have done my page. All the tapes come in a hard plastic box.

In addition to the above companies
www.toe-to-toe.com has videotapes of a high quality hardcore porn nature.
This company has taped into the marked of hard porn shorelines with an
absolute foot-fetish overtones. Delivery times are fast. Most of the time I
have the tapes in my hands within a week, two weeks worst case. I have never
received a complaint about the service or video quality over all the years I
have done my page. The Page is Way Out of Date! The review status is
lowered to Be Warned!

www.footworld.com has an extremely large collection of videos. The
membership page seems to be updated monthly with shoes, nylons, soles (bare
and otherwise), but very little foot-worship. This service has SM overtones
and mistress shoots as well. This site also goes by the name, "In the feet
of the night or IFON". The tapes come with the return address, "IFON". I
feel this is a safe description.

www.stacysplace.com is a female owned and operated site. The site has a
large and respectable video selection with a wide range of topics. The
website owner is concerned with giving the member the best service possible,
even when this requires refunding membership or extending membership time.
The tape was of fair quality and can in a safe package and label.

www.lissasfeet.com is a site that is owned and operated solely by a great
lady. The site updates weekly and provides great quality foot-fetish
material. Lissa takes requests and the service is outstanding. Most of the
time I get a message answered within 24 hours or less. This is a young
company however Lissasfeet.com have already proven to be an outstanding
company.

www.bootslaves.com is a domination site that has a male slave lick and clean
the boots of several beautiful mistresses. This company has been linked
here for over a year. Updates are true and on a weekly schedule. It is a
sister site to feet-slave.com. The material is different and more focused
on boot service. A great value and worth a look.

www.feet-slave.com a domination site that has a male slave lick and clean
the bare feet, shoes and socks of several beautiful mistresses. This
company has been linked here for over a year. Updates are true and on a
weekly schedule. It is a sister site to bootslave.com. The material is
different and more focused on mistress services and requests. A great value
and worth a look.

www.femdomtown.com a domination site that has male and female slaves
licking and cleaning the bare feet, shoes and socks of several beautiful
mistresses. This company has been linked here for over a year. Updates are
true and on a weekly schedule. It is a sister site to bootslave.com. The
material is different and more focused on mistress services and requests. A
great value and worth a look.

www.kissherfoot.com a domination site that has a male and female slaves lick
and clean the bare feet, shoes and socks of several beautiful mistresses.
This company is new to the Internet. Updates are true and on a semi-daily
schedule. The material is different and more focused on mistress services
and requests. A great value and worth a look.

LovelySoles.com a member of the BHE that has beautiful Russian girls in
traditional foot fetish settings showing soles, toes and faces. I clean
site with no nudity.

Companies that I have not purchased videos from but this does not in anyway
reflect on them.
I have not purchased any tapes from Anatickle, Docs Videos, or Johnny
Rocket. Please do not draw any conclusions from this fact. The focus may not
be what I am personally looking for or I just have not found a special tape
that gets me hot enough to put out the card.
From time to time I will add tape (by Name) reviews to this page.

The following companies I have not got videotapes from however, I am a
member of these pages:

www.fmbondage.com is an offshoot of www.fmconceptsinc.com and is more geared
to the bandage side of foot-fetish material. It updates five times a week
and is extremely good.
www.viewsight.com is a site geared to providing you the foot-fetish material
found on the Internet. Most of the time they update with 200 plus files each
day. Including holidays and weekends.
www.feetdreams.com is one of the best in customer relations and outstanding
companies to server your needs. They update at once or more a week. They are
a company that prides themselves on customer relations and pedal pumping
videos (videos not reviewed). I have not received any complaints, nor expect
any. I am a member of this site and hope fully will be for years to come.
www.planet-trample.com is a new and excellent place for the trampling and
foot worship lover to join. If you missed any updates of his free page you
can find them at this location. Most of the time I get a message answered
within 24 hours or less. This is a young company however they have already
proven to be an outstanding company.
If a company is not listed here above, you should not assume that I have a
negative feeling or review of the service. Any company that has a banner on
the feet page has a positive review from me and I support the service.
www.feetheat.com has a twice a week update record that is impressive! The
website owners returns emails usually within hours or at least within a day.
An excellent value for the membership price.
www.footfighters.com has a twice a week update record that is impressive!
The website owners returns emails usually within hours or at least within a
day. An excellent value for the membership price.
www.hosetoes.com has a twice a week update record that is impressive! The
website owners returns emails usually within hours or at least within a day.
An excellent value for the membership price.
www.romanvideo.com is a new site. The site contains Trampling,
Ass-Smothering, Equestrian, and Slapping. Video clips are online. Most of
the models showcased are the same as are at Diamond International. Because
of this site being young and I have guarded optimism. I will be looking for
future updates and enjoying the files. At this time, I do not have any
videos and can not give a review of them. I hope this will be changing in
the near future.

Companies that I can not support at this time and the reasons why
This next part of the page will get me into a firestorm if I do not use the
correct words. Please stay with me. There are some companies that I have had
a negative time over the years and can no longer support and can no longer
remain silent about the service or the videotape quality.

----

Nylon Republic, Naughty Nylons, Nylon World, Sheer Selections, Toe-tally
Extreme, toetalrepublic.com, or FreddysFootJobs.com

I have not purchased a videotape from Toe-tally Extreme or Naughty
Nylons.com or FreddysFootJobs.com so the reason I can not support this
company (they are one in the same) is because I have gotten complaints about
not receiving the tapes after the checks are cashed even over a period of
months. Memberships paid for are not set up. Customer service is poor. I
asked the webmaster to take care of the problems and nothing would happen. I
removed the banner after the time ran out because I felt like the webmaster
was directly sidestepping the problems and cheating the users. Although I
hold out hope that this webmaster and I can reopen communications in the
hopes of correcting problems.
Update: The webmaster continues to operate sites and continues to post
pictures to the web newsgroups. However the samples that are put out on the
web are the same that has been showcased by the owners for years. To date,
I continue to periodically get a complaint from users and members of the
sites about slow or no existent customer service. This problem is an
ongoing recurring one. It was my hope that in five years of this poor
rating that the website owners would correct and prove this statement in
error. I still hold that this site could be an asset to the users but, not
under the current operations.

MK Productions
I also can not support MK Productions for the same reasons that got me into
a running war with the owner and operator, "Mike". He has lied about me and
attacks me at every chance he gets. I got several complaints about not
receiving videotapes after the checks are cashed. If you complain about
something you will get slandered in the newsgroups. I can not use the site
name that mike uses in the newsgroups because of an agreement made to get
this webmaster to leave me alone. However, it is the one "company " that
spams the newsgroups on a daily basis from an AOL address. This is NOT a
female owned company. I have seen proof that an advertisement paid for by MK
Productions has a person named, Mike and has the same mailing address.
I have some of their material they sale, BUT I can not review it here
without looking like I am slamming them. I actually got a positive review
form a person I respect about the product, however that is one among
thousands of poor ones.
I have tried to communicate on an adult level with this webmaster, but the
webmaster wants a war to boost video sales. My lawyer suggests no further
communications and to allow his home State Law Enforcement to handle all
legal actions. I did not want to go to this level because of the nature of
the business and I believe it will damage his private life.
For the record, I have noticed that the heat has decreased. Because of this
respectful decrease I will remove the secondary page about MK Productions
and the history listing. I will however keep the file just in case the owner
of MK Productions wishes to enter into a useless mess of words again. I will
leave any demands for a retraction of the personal attacks in the hopes that
the owner of MK Productions would see this as yet another open door. A door
without contact, just an opening. It will be some time yet before I will be
open to contact.

Update:

Now there are rumblings in Newsgroups and message pages that MK Productions
has moved to another address, Universitygirlsfeet.com. Someone under that
address has started slamming and writing the same as Mike. The evidence is
not in yet. The webmaster (Mike) has such hatred for me that he did not
link my banner. The truth is that I do not care. Once it is proven that MK
Productions has set up shop at UGF, Mike will just move to another address
and start again.

MK Productions has left their old over Spammed site address. MK Productions
is the same as Alice's Foot Videos. He hides under throw away email
addresses like anchovi...@aol.com. Mike as claimed that he as Alice
got married and had to leave the business. When he reads that this address
is found. He will move on. Send him money for a crappy video and he will
move on Without giving you what you paid for. Upon further research America
Online closed the site MK Production and will not reassign the email address
MKP...@aol.com. Your complaints were heard finally. Mike as moved into
the chat rooms and message boards. He as attempted to sell the stock videos
for $2,000 per tape. One breath he says, "He got married and has to sell
out." Then the same crap is being reported to me as happening in the chat
rooms. BE WARNED!

What you can do:

Do not address the posts in the newsgroups. You do not need to protect me by
answering MK Productions empty claims. The webmaster will only slander you,
me, others, and use his answer to add a commercial for this videos. Please
allow the authorities to track the evidence and start the downfall of MK
Productions.
The Mike and MK Productions can say anything about me and that does not
effect me. I do not respect him, his company or his opinion! Interesting how
he says the same about me and spends so much time trying to harm others and
me.

Helpful hints to not get taken by any company or WebPages.
Any service that sales videos that does not take credit cards, beware. Any
company that sales tapes that does not own a site address that they have a
vested interest in can pack-up and leave with your money.
Please allow three weeks for the videotapes to arrive. Please attempt to
make contact after a week (7 full days have passed) and request response.
If after two months and you do not have the tapes stop payment on the credit
card to get a response. Rarely pay with a personal check!
Buyers beware of buying from personal WebPages. This is the same as a yard
sale!

----

"Archsupport000" <archsup...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Hi
>
> I'm Steve Orwin. That's my name. Has been for 37 years.

You are a proven liar mikey